Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

One doctors potential malpractice doesn't invalidate trans care for all the patients it's helped.
I don't see why it's malpractice. The kid, and her parents, ask the doctor to cut her tits off. It worked. Where's the malpractice?

I don't see why it's malpractice. The kid, and her parents, ask the doctor to cut her tits off. It worked. Where's the malpractice?
Could be malpractice in not fully informing the patients of the risks or in misdiagnosis of transgenderism. How much time did they spend evaluating her?

At 18 you're an adult. You can make those decisions and of you screw up. Well it's your fault. But an 11 year old shouldn't be making life long decisions.
I guess we were talking about two different problems then. I was talking about accuracy of diagnosis. As far as 11 year olds making their own decisions, where is that happening? Children and their parents are making healthcare decisions like they always have.

Could be malpractice in not fully informing the patients of the risks or in misdiagnosis of transgenderism. How much time did they spend evaluating her?
Hmm ... maybe. But how can a doctor be responsible for someone changing their mind years later? Sounds more like buyer's remorse to me.

Hmm ... maybe. But how can a doctor be responsible for someone changing their mind years later. Sounds more like buyer's remorse to me.
Well if the doctors did their due diligence as far as examination and diagnosis goes then she would probably lose the case.

The very practice of transexuality was founded by the Catholic church!

She freely made a decision of her own free will.
She was a child. At that age, she could have demanded a tattoo, and no one would have given her one, saying, "She freely made a decision of her own free will". There's a reason we don't let children enter into legal contracts and alter their bodies (unless they want to do something approved by the PC culture).

The very practice of transexuality was founded by the Catholic church!

Who cares? There are a lot of things that used to be done that we now look on as horrific.

One doctors potential malpractice doesn't invalidate trans care for all the patients it's helped.
We have yet to know if the "help" lasts longer than it takes for the child to grow into adulthood and the hormones to settle down. In fact, can anyone point to the incidents of self-harm and suicide going down because we mutilate children's bodies?

We have yet to know if the "help" lasts longer than it takes for the child to grow into adulthood and the hormones to settle down. In fact, can anyone point to the incidents of self-harm and suicide going down because we mutilate children's bodies?
That's not true. We have people who are adults now who transitioned when they were adolescents and they can speak for themselves. It's going to be hard for folks to deny they exist.

Who cares? There are a lot of things that used to be done that we now look on as horrific.
Can it be said that the Catholic church has every stopped the practice of castration of little boys?

Does that church claim to have stopped, and can it be believed?

Has that church ever officially apologized or paid reparations to the families of the children they mutilated?

That's not true. We have people who are adults now who transitioned when they were adolescents and they can speak for themselves. It's going to be hard for folks to deny they exist.
I'm talking about the long-term effects of such surgery done on children. Sure, there are some who now feel better about themselves, but this is relatively new and we are starting to see some very dissatisfied people who don't feel any better about themselves, but now have mutilated bodies on top of their other issues.

Can it be said that the Catholic church has every stopped the practice of castration of little boys?

Does that church claim to have stopped, and can it be believed?

Has that church ever officially apologized or paid reparations to the families of the children they mutilated?
Now you're trying to veer off into a rant on the Catholic Church, which has nothing to do with the current PC fad of making young boys look like girls and vice versa. Isn't it interesting that the PC crowd is now agreeing with something the Catholic Church (and others at the time) practiced hundreds of years ago? Dare we say the Church was just ahead of its time?

She is the one who brough this crap on herself with her mentally ill crap about gender identity confusions who was swimming in Estrogen at the time.

That is just fucking stupid. There is a reason we do not let 13 year olds make life altering decisions on a normal basis

Forum List

Back