Another CA Pedo Perv HS Teacher Caught Grooming Kids

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This sexual deviant is currently a HS history teacher, former president of the teachers union & advisor to the groomer club at the school.
He was caught grooming when a kids older brother caught onto his game. He was sending inappropriate texts & pics to what he thought was a minor boy.

Parents had already complained about him so it's not like the district was totally unaware of his problems but they tried to act shocked.

Look at the pic of this guy- he's wearing a Kum & Go shirt.
That's just a little too on the nose.

As a parent, if I caught some pedo twink creeping on my kids they'd have to scrape him up when I was done

1669140373454.png

Parents at Foothill High School had previously complained to the principal about Mr. Kavigan, but nothing had been done in response, our source added.

A viral video is making the rounds online of him being confronted by the minor’s older brother.

In the video, the student’s older brother reportedly posed as a minor in order to confront the teacher about sending sexually explicit materials to his minor sibling.

This sexual deviant is currently a HS history teacher, former president of the teachers union & advisor to the groomer club at the school.
He was caught grooming when a kids older brother caught onto his game. He was sending inappropriate texts & pics to what he thought was a minor boy.

Parents had already complained about him so it's not like the district was totally unaware of his problems but they tried to act shocked.

As a parent, if I caught some pedo twink creeping on my kids they'd have to scrape him up when I was done

View attachment 729511

Parents at Foothill High School had previously complained to the principal about Mr. Kavigan, but nothing had been done in response, our source added.

A viral video is making the rounds online of him being confronted by the minor’s older brother.

In the video, the student’s older brother reportedly posed as a minor in order to confront the teacher about sending sexually explicit materials to his minor sibling.

Public education is completely infested with leftist pedophiles and sexual predators.

View attachment 729511

Road kill.

View attachment 729511

That's why Republicans should not be teachers...or priests for that matter.

View attachment 729511

nobody is arguing with you, ignoramus. He is a criminal end of story. What happened with the Boy Scouts I suppose that's the Democrats too. Lol brainwashed functional moron

nobody is arguing with you, ignoramus. He is a criminal end of story. What happened with the Boy Scouts I suppose that's the Democrats too. Lol brainwashed functional moron
I guess reading comprehension isn't your thing. I never said he was a Democrat did I.
One of your fellow twinks came on to insinuate he was Repub & I responded.

But, but... the boy scouts! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What a low IQ tool you are frankie
:poke:

This is why there should be a national teacher and education registry.

If you get fired from a education position it should go on the registry as to why and be available to the public like a sex offender registry so these people can't be re hired somewhere and publicly shamed.

Course if they are found guilty of actually molesting a kid they should be executed.

Forum List

Back