Another CA Pedo Perv HS Teacher Caught Grooming Kids

Again with the violence and being a small-minded pussy.

Folks your maga infested fuckup world.
Okay screwball. Go up to a concerned parent and call him or her a fascist for wanting to protect their kids from people like you, you racist. You will get beaten down. You have no business talking about sex to MY child. Period. So you approve of teaching 5 year olds perverted sexual things. We know what that makes you.....

Okay screwball. Go up to a concerned parent and call him or her a fascist for wanting to protect their kids from people like you, you racist. You will get beaten down. You have no business talking about sex to MY child. Period. So you approve of teaching 5 year olds perverted sexual things. We know what that makes you.....
maga fuckup nobody is teaching 5 year olds about sex.

You olde white pussy.

Every single day there's more of this....every.. single..day Leave the children alone

It can only go on through the complicity of the SCHOOLS, the MEDIA, the GOVERNMENT and the DEMOCRATS.

All the while they try to distract calling MAGA a dangerous "cult."

Ever hear Biden or any democrat ever raise the need to confront this as an issue?

Why? These are so many in the schools run by people like you, as we can see from this story. You love it.
jeez what an asshole.... Oops brainwashed functional asshole.... There is no evidence either party has more pedophiles then the other, just your garbage propaganda endlessly... Get some fresh air and buy some more tinfoil.....

Why are you ignoring the case in the OP? Do you know the guy?
it's just another example of why we need to get the scumbag giveaway to the rich screw everyone else Republicans out of office and power and raise taxes on the rich again so we can have a mental health system like every other modern country, not just pills if you want them... This is pathetic and has nothing to do with one party over the other, brainwashed functional moron. Experts say 26% of Americans are mentally ill and that's how we get all this kind of crazy crap. Not to mention stress- every other modern country has at least one month paid vacation after a year, many have six weeks. Thanks GOP.

Every other modern country has a living wage healthcare for all daycare help paid parental leave cheap college and training, we get the worst upward mobility inequality homelessness and crime and 10 times as many people in prison as anybody else has per capita. There might be a problem lol and you'll never hear about it on your ridiculous GOP propaganda machine

So it's your contention that gay perverts can never be Repub... brilliant!

Yawn. Ad hominem.
And where do you imagine you read that coming from me?
Not there is it because I know the Repubs have their own pervy problems going on.
Maybe not close to the scale of the progpeds but still gross all around.

Now my contention is that you don't know how to read & you're monkey is just f*ng with you.
If you ever want someone on here to take you seriously, you'll have to do a lot better catsinsweaters.

PS- do you & your cats wear matching sweaters 'cuz that would just be sad

It can only go on through the complicity of the SCHOOLS, the MEDIA, the GOVERNMENT and the DEMOCRATS.

All the while they try to distract calling MAGA a dangerous "cult."

Ever hear Biden or any democrat ever raise the need to confront this as an issue?
Of course you never hear Biden or any Democrat unless fox says so, which they don't, super duper. But there is no epidemic of pedophilia all of a sudden, you brainwashed functional morons lol...

Forum List

Back