Another CA Pedo Perv HS Teacher Caught Grooming Kids

I guess reading comprehension isn't your thing. I never said he was a Democrat did I.
One of your fellow twinks came on to insinuate he was Repub & I responded.

But, but... the boy scouts! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What a low IQ tool you are frankie
:poke:

Repub pervert.

2 repub perverts.

Another repub pervert.

Another repub pervert. Sheesh, I could do this forever. Before you reciprocate I want to clarify that I believe both parties have perverts.

Repub pervert.

2 repub perverts.

Another repub pervert.

Another repub pervert. Sheesh, I could do this forever. Before you reciprocate I want to clarify that I believe both parties have perverts.
But democrats consider it policy.

This sexual deviant is currently a HS history teacher, former president of the teachers union & advisor to the groomer club at the school.
He was caught grooming when a kids older brother caught onto his game. He was sending inappropriate texts & pics to what he thought was a minor boy.

Parents had already complained about him so it's not like the district was totally unaware of his problems but they tried to act shocked.

Look at the pic of this guy- he's wearing a Kum & Go shirt.
That's just a little too on the nose.

As a parent, if I caught some pedo twink creeping on my kids they'd have to scrape him up when I was done

View attachment 729511

Parents at Foothill High School had previously complained to the principal about Mr. Kavigan, but nothing had been done in response, our source added.

A viral video is making the rounds online of him being confronted by the minor’s older brother.

In the video, the student’s older brother reportedly posed as a minor in order to confront the teacher about sending sexually explicit materials to his minor sibling.

Actually the district is in a red part of CA.

Actually the district is in a red part of CA.

No it's not. It's run by people like you, which is exactly what I would expect.

In the California State Legislature, Tustin is in the 37th Senate District, represented by Democrat Dave Min and in the 68th Assembly District, represented by Republican Steven Choi.[25]

In the United States House of Representatives, Tustin is in California's 45th congressional district, represented by Democrat Katie Porter.
[26]

In the California State Legislature, Tustin is in the 37th Senate District, represented by Democrat Dave Min and in the 68th Assembly District, represented by Republican Steven Choi.[25]

In the United States House of Representatives, Tustin is in California's 45th congressional district, represented by Democrat Katie Porter.
[26]
It appears to be run by people like matt geatz.

[26]
Crazy those districts have zero republicans.

W

Repub pervert.

2 repub perverts.

Another repub pervert.

Wow, did you come up with that brilliant analysis all on your own?
I never would have known that both sides are full of groomers, pedos, pervs, twinks & liars.
The anti-DT Lincoln Project was founded by RINO pervs.

And again, where did I say he was a Dem &/or say it's only Dems?

Just curious here sport but I posted a story about a chicken hawk, so why do the lefties automatically start to defend Democrats & deflect from the crime by saying Repubs do it too?
Kinda Freudian

Maybe if you all weren't enabling groomers & perversions in schools you wouldn't have so much to hide through obvious projection

W

Wow, did you come up with that brilliant analysis all on your own?
I never would have known that both sides are full of groomers, pedos, pervs, twinks & liars.
The anti-DT Lincoln Project was founded by RINO pervs.

And again, where did I say he was a Dem &/or say it's only Dems?

Just curious here sport but I posted a story about a chicken hawk, so why do the lefties automatically start to defend Democrats & deflect from the crime by saying Repubs do it too?
Kinda Freudian

Maybe if you all weren't enabling groomers & perversions in schools you wouldn't have so much to hide through obvious projection
That’s been a point from the start of this. If this wasn’t happening, there wouldn’t be any outcry. I think it was iceberg who stated it best. If a law is passed banning something I am not doing anyway, I don’t care as it doesn’t affect me. All the whining coming from the left about this just makes parents more suspicious of what’s actually going on.

That’s been a point from the start of this. If this wasn’t happening, there wouldn’t be any outcry. I think it was iceberg who stated it best. If a law is passed banning something I am not doing anyway, I don’t care as it doesn’t affect me. All the whining coming from the left about this just makes parents more suspicious of what’s actually going on.
Parents?

You mean fascist white people scared of change.

Forum List

Back