Democrat politician slips up and reveals his racism

What do you expect from the party of slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow. And don't try to tell me this guy isn't half bombed. Look at his face. I know that look. MAGA
Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Having posted this, that guy messed up. Now what policies does he support? Is he consistently supporting anti black policies? Does he have any ties to white supremacist groups? I mean, if you guys are going to try making him as racist as republicans, its got to go way past him slipping up and saying a racial slur.

He calls every black guy a jiggaboo.

He does, his Daddy did, and his Grand Daddy did.
He ddn't do that. Meanwhile you and other repubicans say shit like that here every day.

If he's like that in public, imagine what's he's like in private. Ya see this shit IM2? How many excuses are you going to have for this piece of garbage?

None. Now what policies does he support? Is he consistently supporting anti black policies? Does he have any ties to white supremacist groups? I mean, if you guys are going to try making him as racist as Republicans, its got to go way past him slipping up and saying a racial slur.

So show me a pattern of racism from this guy.

Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Having posted this, that guy messed up. Now what policies does he support? Is he consistently supporting anti black policies? Does he have any ties to white supremacist groups? I mean, if you guys are going to try making him as racist as republicans, its got to go way past him slipping up and saying a racial slur.

More half truths and commie bullshit. Maybe you should get a life in the present, instead crying over shit that happened 163 years ago.

None. Now what policies does he support? Is he consistently supporting anti black policies? Does he have any ties to white supremacist groups? I mean, if you guys are going to try making him as racist as Republicans, its got to go way past him slipping up and saying a racial slur.

I would bet money he does, do you seriously think the illegal alien invasion is supposed to help blacks and other minorities? You can bet that POS if fully in favor of it.

Wow, jigaboo sure sounds anti-black. But I'm sure while he uses a slur to your face, he's doing everything else in your best interest. Fricken clown.

I finally learned something from a Democrat, how to spell jiggaboo. I guess saying jiggaboo for Democrats is like saying Niggah is for Blacks. Time to get back to the sanity of MAGA.

It's exhaustingly cliche' to say, but I'm going to say it anyway:

Imagine if this were a Republican.

Prime time news.

Every hour, on the hour.

Next several weeks.

At least.

And everyone in the Republican conference would be cajoled into condemning him.

Rapid excommunication would be in swift order.

BUT:

IOKIYAD.

Forum List

Back