Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

So you agree that Zimmerman's actions were legal.

No, I don't. About as legal as KKK lynch mobs or Nazi Concentration camps.

There was no evidence that Brown his hands up when shot. To the contrary, the majority of witnesses said he certainly did not. All a big lie. And you are wrong on the double jeopardy thing. That was never an issue since Wilson was never charged and tried. - Simple Google search

Actually, 16 witnesses said he did have his hands up. The fact that it was heard by a Grand Jury meant jeopardy applied, or at the least, it was impractical to charge him after he had been "cleared'. Of course the real problem was that Obama and Holder were too timid.... they were more afraid of losing than trying.

People dont trust the police because the media makes a lot of money selling outrage. News companies used to enjoy big profits before the internet. Now, they are desperate to stay relevant and solvent so anything that produces clicks and comments is shoved in our faces. Integrity is no longer a tenet in the news business. I think we can all agree on that. Scroll your social media right now and you will find some news outlet, trying to get you to comment on the latest story. "What do you think about this? Comment below." It's sickening.

People don't trust the police because of the Police. Take for instance, the case of LaQuan McDonald. The police issued a statement that he had only been shot once and that he was charging the officer. Witnesses told the media that wasn't the case. The coroner told them that there were 16 wounds on the body. Then a year later, they released the only video of the incident from one of the patrol cars, which clearly showed he was moving away from the officer and the officer emptying his pistol into him, most of the shots AFTER he was on the ground. Still, despite all that, the FOP spent millions defending the officers involved, the ones involved in the cover up were acquited, the one who did the shooting only got a laughably short sentence.

Lynch mobs and Nazi concentration camps? You're losing me with the "reduce to ridiculous" argument. Are you on cocaine? Are you a junkie?

Fact checkers have debunked the hands up don't shoot bologna over and over. Several "witnesses" ended up admitting that they were just repeating the statements that they had "heard from someone else".

" Bell - who took office in January 2019 as a reform-minded prosecutor promising to eliminate cash bail for nonviolent offenders and to increase the use of programs that allow defendants to avoid jail time - faced no restrictions in re-examining Brown’s death for potential murder charges. Wilson was never charged and tried, so double jeopardy was not an issue. There is no statute of limitations on filing murder charges. " Prosecutor: No charges for officer in Michael Brown’s death

Like I said, LaQuan McDonald is legit and although it took a while, justice was served. I dont think anyone denies that there was an attempted cover up in that case. Out of the six that you originally mentioned, I am failing to see rampant miscarriages of justice. You may have a different opinion about Brown or Rice or whoever, but you know what they say about opinions.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Fact checkers have debunked the hands up don't shoot bologna over and over. Several "witnesses" ended up admitting that they were just repeating the statements that they had "heard from someone else".

You mean after the corrupt DA threatened them with perjury charges... Come on, no one believes that was a fair hearing... it's why the DA got voted out on his ass the next election.

" Bell - who took office in January 2019 as a reform-minded prosecutor promising to eliminate cash bail for nonviolent offenders and to increase the use of programs that allow defendants to avoid jail time - faced no restrictions in re-examining Brown’s death for potential murder charges. Wilson was never charged and tried, so double jeopardy was not an issue. There is no statute of limitations on filing murder charges. "

Again, Wilson had an affirmative defense built in that if a second grand jury heard the case, he could just point to the first grand jury. Double Jeopardy...
1599040466151.png

I'll take Miscarriage of Justice for $2000, Alex.

Like I said, LaQuan McDonald is legit and although it took a while, justice was served. I dont think anyone denies that there was an attempted cover up in that case. Out of the six that you originally mentioned, I am failing to see rampant miscarriages of justice. You may have a different opinion about Brown or Rice or whoever, but you know what they say about opinions.

That only assholes have an opinion that racism is okay... yes, I think we've established that...

So let's look at the racist excuse for these things.

1) We love our cops.
2) The black person who was shot was something other than an honor student.
3) The corrupt legal system bent over backwards to protect them.

Hey, this is you at the Crucifixion.

1599040611125.png

Forum List

Back