Another Black Athlete Making Unreasonable Demands - Practically Unknown Driver Doesn't Understand NASCAR Culture

I don't have any Confederate flags and don't fly them but the problem I have with this is that it won't end there.

What's ironic is that many of the people who oppose the displaying of the Confederate flag for what (they think) it symbolizes have no problem with Antifa and BLM tromping on the American flag. The point being that, if the American flag means nothing to them then why does the Confederate flag mean something?

Hypocrites.

Typical NASCAR Butthole. :)

QNH_rhf1G85cEJpnWHVdf7aDdriTelmPOMF3lEUuAnU.jpg
Why does that flag trigger you?

I don't have any Confederate flags and don't fly them but the problem I have with this is that it won't end there.

What's ironic is that many of the people who oppose the displaying of the Confederate flag for what (they think) it symbolizes have no problem with Antifa and BLM tromping on the American flag. The point being that, if the American flag means nothing to them then why does the Confederate flag mean something?

Hypocrites.

Beautiful leap in logic - Thx!!o_O

Hypocrites.

Beautiful leap in logic - Thx!!o_O

Hypocrites.

Beautiful leap in logic - Thx!! o_O

Are conservatives going to boycott Nascar now? Shall we add them to the list of things they're boycotting?

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar

What's the point? NASCAR was founded by southern kids who raced on dirt tracks and displayed the confederate flag. Ironically today NASCAR is sponsored in part by international corporations from countries that utilize slave labor. The confederacy only existed for a couple of years. The flag that flew off the stern of slave ships for the other 194 years that slavery existed was the Union Jack and , sadly, the Stars and Stripes.

Last edited:
How is the confederacy doing these days?
Non existent.
Not bad. Protesters trying to tear down a confederate monument in Virginia had a statue of a confederate soldier fall on one of them causing critical injuries. At last some good news.

I'm guessing people will still bring them and I doubt nascar will do anything about it.
They can bring them all day long as long as they hide them. They wont be hanging by a flag pole or emblazoned on any cars.........but there will be a BLM car there. That ought to fuck with your head right?

I'm guessing people will still bring them and I doubt nascar will do anything about it.
They can bring them all day long as long as they hide them. They wont be hanging by a flag pole or emblazoned on any cars.........but there will be a BLM car there. That ought to fuck with your head right?

You mad bro?

download (8).jpeg

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 35

Hypocrites.

It's a question. Can you answer it? Are you one of those who has no special feelings about the American flag? If so, why does the Confederate flag trigger you?

Hypocrites.

It's a question. Can you answer it? Are you one of those who has no special feelings about the American flag? If so, why does the Confederate flag trigger you?
"..the problem I have with this is that it won't end there."

It shouldnt end there and nor should you expect it to. If you want to fly the flag of traitors. losers, and human traffickers thats your perrogative. However free speech is not free from consequences. All symbols that cause micro or macro aggressions should be removed.

You mad bro?

View attachment 348651
Mad at what?

EaH5b76XYAA0EFi

Dude that's a fake scheme. It says "Bubba Wallace" on the door. This is Bubba Wallace's 2020 scheme:

It says that will be his scheme for a single race, Martinsville. That's in Virginia for all the colored folk out there who have no fucking clue where these cars race.

43-Daytona-500.jpg

You mad bro?

View attachment 348651
Mad at what?

EaH5b76XYAA0EFi

Dude that's a fake scheme. It says "Bubba Wallace" on the door. This is Bubba Wallace's 2020 scheme:

It says that will be his scheme for a single race, Martinsville. That's in Virginia for all the colored folk out there who have no fucking clue where these cars race.

43-Daytona-500.jpg
Not sure what youre talking about. Bubba said he was going to drive a BLM car. Take it up with him.

bubba-wallace-car-martinsville-ftr_1nuwakjmm27po1e71rt8zh92j4.jpg

Hypocrites.

"..the problem I have with this is that it won't end there."

It shouldnt end there and nor should you expect it to. If you want to fly the flag of traitors. losers, and human traffickers thats your perrogative.

That's "prerogitive".

However free speech is not free from consequences. All symbols that cause micro or macro aggressions should be removed.

So when you say "free speech is not free from consequences", what you really mean is "We'll shut down any speech we don't agree with". Which means it's not free.

And please tell me you didn't allow yourself to get sucked into that whole micro- macroagression bullshit. I know you have some off the wall theories but I thought you were made of sterner stuff than that.

Forum List

Back