Another Black Athlete Making Unreasonable Demands - Practically Unknown Driver Doesn't Understand NASCAR Culture

I'm guessing people will still bring them and I doubt nascar will do anything about it.

Doubt it - You triggered bro? :aargh:
No bro getting triggered is the lefts thing. I really don't care one way or the other to me this is one of these spur of the moment emotional decisions and when things calm down it will likely be forgotten if not oh well.

:auiqs.jpg:
Wow what a brilliant well thought out insightful response a truly masterful display of the liberal intellect. There is no response anyone in the world could make to even come close to that so I wont even try I will just ask when you die please leave your brain to science so future generations can benefit from that type of brilliance thank you and goodbye.

OooF!! :D
:yes_text12:
Now that's going to ruffle some feathers!

1591836223954.png

I'm guessing people will still bring them and I doubt nascar will do anything about it.

Doubt it - You triggered bro? :aargh:

If a few thousand fans in the seats sneak them in, if a few hundred of the RV's in the infield bring them in, what is NASCAR going to do? search everyone? search every RV?
FYI..NASCAR has discouraged the Stars and Bars since 2015..with mixed results. As for what they will do..well..probably warn the offender..and toss them out if ignored.

Given the price of infield camping ..i imagine people will bite the bullet..and leave the flag inside. The prices below are for two people..an additional $275 per person!

Some packages of GEICO Horseshoe RV are-
  • Six-Day GEICO Horseshoe RV Camping: $1,125
  • Three-Day GEICO Horseshoe RV Camping: $875
  • Two-Day GEICO Horseshoe RV Camping: $700

Last edited:
I see rebel flags sporadically all over western NC and eastern Tenn. Typically in small towns on my way to the mountains to hike. My immediate thought is... racist SOB. I believe that is the response they are looking for as well.

so what ..... confederate flag or no confederate flag ........ it hasnt changed anything for you ......youre still a faggot !:pinkygirly:

No, those dudes are badass. I just prefer Formula One.

It figures AFX cars...

Oh by the way

images (6).jpeg

Next up.
A good book burning making Farenheit 451 reality.

Trying to erase history doesn't make the bad parts go away. Nothing but idiotic pandering.

so what ..... confederate flag or no confederate flag ........ it hasnt changed anything for you ......youre still a faggot !:pinkygirly:

It figures AFX cars...

Oh by the way

View attachment 348605

Please stop posting pix of my GF!! :)

I see rebel flags sporadically all over western NC and eastern Tenn. Typically in small towns on my way to the mountains to hike. My immediate thought is... racist SOB. I believe that is the response they are looking for as well.

download (7).jpeg

It figures AFX cars...

Oh by the way

View attachment 348605

Please stop posting pix of my GF!! :)

Why you want to see naked pics of her?

I have them :)

Forum List

Back