Another American girl who can take care of herself....teaching how to speed load a shotgun...

American girls are fortunate in that they live in a country where they have the Right to own and carry guns. They may not choose to exercise this Right, but they have the Right. Women in other countries? The women in other countries are second class citizens....who are essentially at the mercy of the men in their societies....not so in America........got a problem with a violent man.....a woman can arm herself and deal with the violent man long before the police arrive.....

For example....

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
----------

Fatal Lawndale shooting ruled self-defense, woman not charged

A woman who shot a man after he stabbed her multiple times Thursday afternoon in Lawndale acted in self-defense and will not be charged, police said.

About 4:05 p.m. Oct. 5, the 25-year-old man was shot in the chest when he stabbed the 25-year-old woman multiple times in the 4000 block of West 21st Street, Chicago Police said.

The woman was taken in serious condition to Mount Sinai Hospital, and the man was pronounced dead at the scene at 4:48 p.m., authorities said.

The Cook County medical examiner’s office identified him as Pleasure Cardell Singleton Jr.

The stabbing was believed to be a domestic incident, police said, but the nature of the relationship between the two wasn’t released.

===
'I had to take care of things': Gun-wielding Texas mother scares off intruder
The family does not want to be identified, but wanted to share the story in hope that awareness can help in similar situations.

The mother was at home with the family's 3-month-old daughter Thursday night. Her husband was out of town working, but was coming home Friday to celebrate the first Christmas with their daughter.

After tossing and turning in bed for a while, the mother was not able to fall asleep and went to the living room around 11:30 p.m.

About an hour later, she heard the home alarm beep and her back door open.

Her instinct kicked in.

"I froze for a second and then I realized I needed to spring into action, I mean, I had my baby in the house. I was alone. My husband was away on business, so I had to take care of things," she said.

She grabbed a gun and went towards the back door, where she found a man standing in her kitchen.

She yelled at the man while pointing the gun at him, and her dog ran towards him, scaring him out of the back door.

She locked the door and called 911.
-----

Attacker with knife flees after woman reveals her concealed carry gun, police say

A woman in Illinois was reportedly able to protect herself with her concealed carry firearm after a stranger with a knife jumped into her car.

Police said a woman who was parked near a shopping mall in Moline on Sunday was attacked by a man who fought his way into her car, according to WQAD 8.

During the fight, the man reportedly slashed the woman’s arm with a knife. He then ordered the woman to drive to Rock Island County, a rural area, according to police.
DC GUN-FREE ZONES CAUSE CONFUSION OVER LEGALITY OF GUN CARRY EVEN WITH A PERMIT

Once the woman stopped the car, she was able to reach her gun, which she had a concealed carry firearm permit for, WQAD 8 reported.

After the attacker saw the weapon, he reportedly ran off and she was able to drive herself to the hospital.

Police subsequently opened an investigation and arrested Floyd R. May, 61.

May was charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated battery with a weapon, unlawful use of a weapon by a felon and aggravated assault.
-----

Police: Armed Woman Stops Road Rage Attacker with One Shot - Breitbart

Police in Glendale, Arizona, say an armed woman stopped a road rage attacker with one shot on Wednesday.
The armed motorist repeatedly said she was armed but the attacker ignored her warnings.

According to 3 TV/CBS 5, Glendale Police Sgt. Scott Waite said a driver that was cut off by another vehicle at 67th and Olive Avenues, and then followed the vehicle “to 59th Avenue and Bell Road where a physical altercation took place.”

The road rage suspect allegedly approached the car and struck the passenger in the face, at which point the female driver exited the vehicle and announced that she was armed. Unfazed, “the suspect then [allegedly] approached the armed driver and punched her in the face and continued to assault her, putting her into a headlock.”

Waite said the road rage suspect kept attacking the driver, even though the driver continued warning that she was armed. Realizing there was no other option, the driver then fired one shot, “ending the fight.”

A witness of the incident told 12 News, “One of them broke the car window of another car pulled the lady out and they started fighting in the middle of the street. One got on top of the other and the girl just pulled out a gun and shot her in the gut.”

In other parts of the world...the women in the stories linked above would have simply been victims of rape, robbery and murder.............we need to protect the 2nd Amendment so our women can be safe and free...

The woman in the first story should have just shot the two men. Logic dictates that in the not too distant future, they will attempt this scenario again and probably succeed and in the end, killing the victim.

You still don't understand......I am not a gun guy, I am a Human Freedom guy, and guns are simply one of the tools we need to keep morons like you from taking our freedom from us.......criminals and rogue governments are only stopped by people with guns....you pixie dust illusions don't stop rape, robbery, murder or genocide....

Guy, you spend every day here talking about guns....

Guns have never stopped a dictatorship.. Germans had plenty of guns, they fought to the last old man and little boy for Hitler. The "Good Germans" never show up.

Hey, we think we found your Dream Girl.

View attachment 378560
She successfully defended her home---------------------------with the lib crazies then attacking her illegally in court.

New Topics

Forum List

Back