How many of you will go to movie theaters when they open again in the near future?

I didn't go to movie theaters before.

I stopped going to movie theaters when my daughters started going by themselves or with friends.
I've been to movie theaters just a couple times since 2011-12. The scarcity of quality movies these last 8 years or so is the biggest reason. Also, the price of a ticket is pretty outrageous.

I don't know. It depends on what is out. It's about that time of year that we start getting a bunch of stupid horror flics that come out and I'm not interested. History ones are a maybe.

If they make more Godzilla movies I will go.

I hear they're making a musical version...

c01dc006eff7741ccb038c790fd1e5e7.jpg

I've barely gone to the movies in the last few years, but oddly enough, there's a theater near my home that I drive by frequently, and every time I glance over at it, locked up and lights out, I feel a very noticeable twinge of disappointment. I've realized that I can't wait until the theaters open again, even though movies are f'in terrible these days. Not quite sure how to explain the nostalgia. . . maybe absence made the heart grow fonder. . . maybe I just miss the popcorn.

I'll go IF I can find a movie that's worth going to.

Never again. I dont like crowds and there are numerous streaming options out now. Between Kodi and IPTV, just about any first run movie that would be in a theater is available free of charge. Plus I spent quite a bit upgrading my home theater room after the shutdown.

Forum List

Back