Another American accused of helping IS

Minnesota man accused of conspiring to help Islamic State
MINNEAPOLIS — Another Minnesota man has been charged with conspiring to help the Islamic State.
Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, 20, of Eagan was charged Wednesday by criminal complaint with conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.
Court documents allege Warsame tried to help other young men from Minnesota's Somali community travel to Syria to fight for the Islamic State. Nine others in that group have already been charged, authorities say.
The documents allege Warsame and others settled on a plan of going to Syria by way of Mexico.
According to an FBI special agent's affidavit, one man who was planning to leave for Syria appointed Warsame to replace him as "emir," or leader, of the group.
"As the new emir, Warsame immediately encouraged those with passports and money to travel to Syria by the end of the upcoming summer," the affidavit said.

I have been saying for a couple of years now that we should be looking at the southern border for ME terrorist entry.

Just saw that on the news. Apparently he's not the only one. Many young men from America are looking to go to the ME and train with ISIS.

Can't call it treason because there is no declared war.

I believe that it can be called TREASON (I am not a lawyer---but I do believe that
it is treason) Young men is STOOOPID------some are fanciful and look for
adventure

Forum List

Back