Another American accused of helping IS

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Minnesota man accused of conspiring to help Islamic State
MINNEAPOLIS — Another Minnesota man has been charged with conspiring to help the Islamic State.
Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, 20, of Eagan was charged Wednesday by criminal complaint with conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.
Court documents allege Warsame tried to help other young men from Minnesota's Somali community travel to Syria to fight for the Islamic State. Nine others in that group have already been charged, authorities say.
The documents allege Warsame and others settled on a plan of going to Syria by way of Mexico.
According to an FBI special agent's affidavit, one man who was planning to leave for Syria appointed Warsame to replace him as "emir," or leader, of the group.
"As the new emir, Warsame immediately encouraged those with passports and money to travel to Syria by the end of the upcoming summer," the affidavit said.

I have been saying for a couple of years now that we should be looking at the southern border for ME terrorist entry.

To me this is treason....hang a few of them and they'll think twice
If those democrats that want IS in America didn't vote against Ted Cruz' terrorism bill, his citizenship would have been stripped.

Cruz stripped our agencies from certain sorts of intelligence gathering, you know.

Those provisions shut it off four days before San Bernardino.

Cruz is as guilty as Obama.

Cruz stripped our agencies from certain sorts of intelligence gathering, you know.

Those provisions shut it off four days before San Bernardino.

Cruz is as guilty as Obama.
His bill wasn't stripping freedom.

MINNEAPOLIS — Another Minnesota man has been charged with conspiring to help the Islamic State.
Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, 20, of Eagan was charged Wednesday by criminal complaint with conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.
Court documents allege Warsame tried to help other young men from Minnesota's Somali community travel to Syria to fight for the Islamic State. Nine others in that group have already been charged, authorities say.
The documents allege Warsame and others settled on a plan of going to Syria by way of Mexico.
According to an FBI special agent's affidavit, one man who was planning to leave for Syria appointed Warsame to replace him as "emir," or leader, of the group.
"As the new emir, Warsame immediately encouraged those with passports and money to travel to Syria by the end of the upcoming summer," the affidavit said.

I have been saying for a couple of years now that we should be looking at the southern border for ME terrorist entry.

my Mexican neighbor told me the same thing----in fact, a few years ago

Why wouldn't they be? They are business partners.

well-----actually the drug people are a criminal element in Mexico. A bane to the
existence of the average Mexican and the Mexican government-----try not to be
vulgar

Then there is this....

'ISIS-supporting Ohio hospital worker who called for US soldiers to be beheaded in their homes' is arrested
  • Prosecutors say Terrence J. McNeil, 25, Akron was sympathetic to the Islamic State, federal indictment issued Tuesday said
  • He posted names and addresses of 100 members of the military on social media, calling for them to be killed, prosecutors said
  • Grand jury charged McNeil with three counts each of solicitation of a crime of violence and threatening military personnel
  • US Attorney's Office spokesman said prosecutors are not aware of any attacks on service members named

Read more: Ohio man accused of making threats against military members
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Then there is this....

'ISIS-supporting Ohio hospital worker who called for US soldiers to be beheaded in their homes' is arrested
  • Prosecutors say Terrence J. McNeil, 25, Akron was sympathetic to the Islamic State, federal indictment issued Tuesday said
  • He posted names and addresses of 100 members of the military on social media, calling for them to be killed, prosecutors said
  • Grand jury charged McNeil with three counts each of solicitation of a crime of violence and threatening military personnel
  • US Attorney's Office spokesman said prosecutors are not aware of any attacks on service members named

don't worry Lassie------Mc Neil is a Scottish name-------he is probably ---a bit chronic on SCOTCH ------- That one guy does not ----indicate-----anything---
he is an anomaly-------even for an ORANGEMAN

well-----actually the drug people are a criminal element in Mexico. A bane to the
existence of the average Mexican and the Mexican government-----try not to be
vulgar
Vulgar? IS has been getting drugs from them for years. They are business partners

Then there is this....

don't worry Lassie------Mc Neil is a Scottish name-------he is probably ---a bit chronic on SCOTCH ------- That one guy does not ----indicate-----anything---
he is an anomaly-------even for an ORANGEMAN

Our nanny is from Scotland...we adore her but we tease each other about Ireland and Scotland

The answer is to report those who are or seem dangerous.

I am sure there are people on the Board who report on others on the Board.

The answer is to report those who are or seem dangerous.

I am sure there are people on the Board who report on others on the Board.

I never report------I am one of five sibs------we were faithful----to THE CAUSE----
my mom used to complain----"I come home to the house in shambles-----
a few kids bleeding and when I ask----WHO DID IT? I end up looking into
five blank faces" I was very surprised when I became a teen babysitter at kids
EAGER TO "TELL ON" their sibs.

Just saw that on the news. Apparently he's not the only one. Many young men from America are looking to go to the ME and train with ISIS.

Can't call it treason because there is no declared war.

Forum List

Back