Another All Caps Rant By Trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

Trump breaks the rules...

When signing up to TRUTH Social, users must agree not to "upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming" that "interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment" of the site.

Where is the "threat" here that President Trump is supposedly making?

He's just opining on the Fake indictment that this doofus Smith has issued against him.

As is the right of every American.
Having an opinion that runs counter to The Current Thing™ is a threat in and of itself.

So, it would be cool if we used the exact same words towards you and yours?

Jack Smith started this urination contest with President Trump when he began the Fake Investigation.

Trump is undefeated lifetime in such competitions, and Smith is just being taken to school here.

The only fools around here are those defending the fool.
There is so much information you are lacking that every time you post all I can do is laugh even though its so sad to see.... you are being lied to and you are not being told the entire truth about anything.... but as long as those lies makes your TDS itch feel better you are all willing to believe the lies....

Trump breaks the rules...

When signing up to TRUTH Social, users must agree not to "upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming" that "interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment" of the site.
EXCESSIVE USE DOES NOT MEAN ZERO USE

Now Trump appears to be threatening Jack Smith and his family.
I believe his all caps rantings are nothing but an attempt to rally his base to do something he can't or won't do himself.
The walls are closing in and he feels it.

“COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

So that was threatening, huh? :laughing0301:

Sounds like another word has been redefined by the left to fit their mantra. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back