Another active shooter

600 million guns in the U.S.....

Over 21.5 million Americans can carry guns in public for self defense....

Americans use those legal guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, and stabbings.....

How many mass public shootings each year? In a country of over 330 million Americans?

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Our problem is the democrat party.....the party that has attacked the police, keeping them from doing their jobs....which has increased violence in the cities the democrat control. On top of that, you have the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians releasing known, repeat gun offenders from jail and prison, or refusting to arrest and charge violent gun offenders no matter how bad they are.............that is the real problem...

Gun murder in U.S......2019...

Mass public shooting deaths 2019...

You vile, disgusting, anti-gun extremists are once again smearing yourselves with the blood of the dead, while protecting the democrat party, the party that actually is increasing the number of people killed by violent criminals.....

A List of Recent Mass Shootings in the United States - The ...
There have been dozens of mass shootings in the United States in just the past five years, according to the Violence Project, ... killing 23 people and wounding about two dozen others.

What else was happening in 2020?

That's right. Not much. Shit was shut down...schools...movies...concerts...ya know...targets for mass shootings
oh yeah…people playing to kill as many people as possible decided to respect social distancing during the pandemic…yeah…geez

A List of Recent Mass Shootings in the United States - The ...
There have been dozens of mass shootings in the United States in just the past five years, according to the Violence Project, ... killing 23 people and wounding about two dozen others.

That is a lie......gang shootings are not mass public shootimgs....you scumbags have to lie about that fact because mass public shootings are so rare, that if you dont lie, you cant exploit them.

I lost the actual count....I use the Mother Jones data base.....mother jones is a far left, anti-gun extremist organizatiin but they actually use the real definition of mass public shooting. But that gives you 12 in 2019, 2 in 2020.......and that isnt enough to stampede uninformed Americans into giving you more power.....so you lie.

There was a lack of TARGETS you fucking moron

Shithead.......grocery stores, Walmarts, Targets, costcos were still filled with people..........bur they didntt decide to do mass public ahootings.....

What an utterly stupid suggestion.

Did you hear the father purchased the gun 4 days ago?

When researchers looked at the impact of the national five-day waiting period, which was in place from 1994 until 1998, they found a 17 percent drop-off in gun homicides and a 6 percent reduction in suicides in states that didn’t have waiting periods prior to 1994.

Would Republicans go along with a 5 day waiting period? It could save lives. It would have saved lives yesterday. Of course Republicans would say they would have just died 1 day later but who knows. Studies show a 17% drop off in gun homicides in states with a cool down period.

But Republicans will say NO REGULATIONS!

Also, should we charge the father? I think so.

When researchers looked at the impact of the national five-day waiting period, which was in place from 1994 until 1998, they found a 17 percent drop-off in gun homicides and a 6 percent reduction in suicides in states that didn’t have waiting periods prior to 1994.

Would Republicans go along with a 5 day waiting period? It could save lives. It would have saved lives yesterday. Of course Republicans would say they would have just died 1 day later but who knows. Studies show a 17% drop off in gun homicides in states with a cool down period.

Yes, I'd read that... and yes, I think there should be a waiting period.

His parents sure are shielding him.

Yes, I'd read that... and yes, I think there should be a waiting period.

His parents sure are shielding him.
These are the kinds of laws we can pass that might make a difference. If the kid knew his father would go to jail for this, maybe he wouldn't have done it. Or if his father had to have the gun locked up because he had a child in the home. Or yes, a 5 day cool down period.

Lots of laws we can pass if we want to take guns more seriously.

And no law is going to stop all shootings. We know this. But we could mitigate the numbers so less people are murdered because we have zero laws.

How many Christmas parades were plowed through killing 7 and injuring over 50 by black perpetrators during the Obama admin
Are you not aware that you have Obama light right now. In any case who said anything about Obama. Remember when you point a finger, four more are pointing right back at you, moron.

Are you not aware that you have Obama light right now. In any case who said anything about Obama. Remember when you point a finger, four more are pointing right back at you, moron.
Well what you are saying is that right wing nutjobs are unhinged because Trump isn't in power. Of course gun violence is up. Gun nuts are mad. Trumpsters.

Wrong...criminals who do almost all of the shootings and gun crime don't care about waiting periods...

This kid? Was going to be stopped by waiting till Tuesday to do the shooting? Are you really this gullible or do you pretend to be this gullible when you post?

Yeah, we know. Those gun-free zones. All targets for shootings.
All kinds of crimes were down during the pandemic. Robberies, rapes, murders. Everyone was locked down. No rapes after the bar. No robberies in the parking lot. No murders except for people murdering each other from being quaranteened together. My high school friend was murdered by her own son during covid. All caught on tape. You know how they have cameras in the front door? I guess it was all taped. I never heard why he did it but probably being cooped up with the family for months.

These are the kinds of laws we can pass that might make a difference. If the kid knew his father would go to jail for this, maybe he wouldn't have done it. Or if his father had to have the gun locked up because he had a child in the home. Or yes, a 5 day cool down period.

Lots of laws we can pass if we want to take guns more seriously.

And no law is going to stop all shootings. We know this. But we could mitigate the numbers so less people are murdered because we have zero laws.

How about you start with keeping the known, violent, repeat gun offenders locked up.....?

We could start there, since they are the ones doing almost all of the shooting and killing.....

Why are the released from jail and prison by the democrats, or not charged at all, when they have records of using guns illegally and actually shooting at people?

Mass public shooting deaths in 2019?

12 shootings.....so 12 people out of 330 million used guns illegally in mass public shootings....

Meanwhile, the democrat party is releasing the shooters in the other 10,258 gun murders in this country.....time after time, convicted gun offenders are released by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians........and they get out, get another illegal gun, and shoot people....

If we just kept them locked up, they wouldn't shoot people...

See how easy that is?

No waiting period needed it they are already in jail.......

Wrong...criminals who do almost all of the shootings and gun crime don't care about waiting periods...

This kid? Was going to be stopped by waiting till Tuesday to do the shooting? Are you really this gullible or do you pretend to be this gullible when you post?
You saw the stats bro. I think they said the 5 day wait reduces violence 17%. Of course that's not enough for you. Covid vaccine triples your chances and even that's not enough to get you to take the shot so 17% won't move you I'm sure.

All kinds of crimes were down during the pandemic. Robberies, rapes, murders. Everyone was locked down. No rapes after the bar. No robberies in the parking lot. No murders except for people murdering each other from being quaranteened together. My high school friend was murdered by her own son during covid. All caught on tape. You know how they have cameras in the front door? I guess it was all taped. I never heard why he did it but probably being cooped up with the family for months.

Grocery stores, Walmarts, Target, Costco, Sam's Club.....were filled with people.....and yet no one shot them up.....guns aren't the issue.......people who should be treated by mental health professionals are the issue.

You saw the stats bro. I think they said the 5 day wait reduces violence 17%. Of course that's not enough for you. Covid vaccine triples your chances and even that's not enough to get you to take the shot so 17% won't move you I'm sure.

And that is bullshit.......I see you didn't link to the study...please do...so we can all analyze the B.S. they are spewing....

Forum List

Back