Another $12B to Ukraine…what is with this constant supply of money and weapons to Ukraine?

I think financial support of the Ukraine is good. But after the war will Ukraine be asked to pay it back? That could be a problem for them.

Great question CA. Mostly the fed’s printing machines are working overtime and needing to be replaced weekly from overuse (the first part of that factual- the last likely)
Why do people hold on to this concept that money is actually printed for these expenditures? That's just ignorant!

Cash is dead for the most part. The last time I paid cash for anything was at a farmer's market because the guy did not have a card reader for my veggies!

With Trump's loss of the White House, however that was brought about, the Military Industrial Complex is now firmly back in charge.

Under Trump, Russia did not invade Ukraine and the Taliban did not murder thirteen U.S. service people in one day. That wasn't because Trump kow-towed to them. It was because he avoid provoking them publically while private warning them of the consequences of any such attacks.

No one is surprised that under Biden, the Russians invaded Ukraine and that the U.S. closed the barn door by sending them arms and equipment. It as in the plan, and new millionares are being created, probably on a weekly basis.

Courtesy of the hard-working middle class, of course.

Why do people hold on to this concept that money is actually printed for these expenditures? That's just ignorant!

Cash is dead for the most part. The last time I paid cash for anything was at a farmer's market because the guy did not have a card reader for my veggies!
“Cash” includes the use of debit cards. Physical cash is still often the only source of payment certain businesses will accept, while other businesses only accept debit and/or credit cards (usually both). It could also be argued that credit cards also involve a “cash distribution” at a later date. Otherwise, the claim must be that credit cards and all digital transactions use something other than money for payment. What is it, do you propose?

Get outside more to save yourself from your limited viewpoints.

With Trump's loss of the White House, however that was brought about, the Military Industrial Complex is now firmly back in charge.

Under Trump, Russia did not invade Ukraine and the Taliban did not murder thirteen U.S. service people in one day. That wasn't because Trump kow-towed to them. It was because he avoid provoking them publically while private warning them of the consequences of any such attacks.

No one is surprised that under Biden, the Russians invaded Ukraine and that the U.S. closed the barn door by sending them arms and equipment. It as in the plan, and new millionares are being created, probably on a weekly basis.

Courtesy of the hard-working middle class, of course.
ISIS kill the 13 servicemen and they are enemies of the Taliban. The Trump surrender plan....You are a brainwashed functional moron. The GOP is owned by big business and the military industrial complex for crying out loud. Turn off the Russian propaganda.

I would like it if the US stopped giving welfare to ALL the welfare queens including the foreign ones.

However, that shipped has sailed. The US gives out welfare to everybody and their Little Brown Dog.

Unfortunately that is reality. Since that is reality then I think that money going to kill Russian invaders is as good use as anything. I would rather see that than giving it to some minority welfare queen in a Democrat big city shithole or to an Illegal.

'Another $12B to Ukraine…what is with this constant supply of money and weapons to Ukraine?'​

1664650310971.png

'Yeah, it's Zelenskyy - we have evidence that can burn both you and Hunter. Keep the money coming or we release it to the world. Now who's being EXTORTED for money, bit@h?!'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Welfare is a hell of a lot cheaper than prison or mental health facility. Everything you wish they would do to their clients (making them look for Work etc Drug testing), they already do to one extent or another. I think you're probably talking about disability and children involved. At least now we have free birth control. I'll tell you a secret, everyone would like to have a job with a living wage and benefits....

Maybe some of the woke cult should go over and fight on the ground for Ukraine.

Forum List

Back