Another $12B to Ukraine…what is with this constant supply of money and weapons to Ukraine?

Ok, I went back to read the articles, and they were incredibly vague.
Since they already had nuclear reactors why should it take more than a few years to accumulate enough enriched fissile material for a nuclear weapon?
The US only took a few years to come up with our Fat Man and Little Boy.
Nor can we assume China did not help speed them up.
Already answered you drooling imbecile

Having a reactor is irrelevant you need a specific type they did not have ut.

We had far more resources and money you stupid moron

BTW we had that ability because of the more effective and morally superior system of capitalism while they existed as a communist slave state

And you cannot say whether you support trump and election fraud charges... Lol
My point was clear that I supported Trump you foolish troll.

Regarding election fraud: I watched the election results live on television at 2 AM when they suddenly had tallies instantly shut down, later saying these voting machines involved needed a USB update! What? First, there were other excuses released publicly before coming out with that these machines needed an automatic update, really? Were those voting machines connected to USB drive! Whoops, they really counted on most voters people being clueless about the high risk of hacking (as in basic level hackers can do it and this was proven various times with these voting machines) when voting machines are connected to the internet. So what did the fine salesman say after they were caught lying about not having any of their voting machines connected to the Internet? One sales rep stated that it’s up to each county to decide if they want to connect their machines to the internet.

You cannot make this stuff up folks and is evidence at least 1/3rd of the country prefers to remain ignorant.

Wrong.
The eastern provinces were being badly abused by Kyiv and Kyiv should be punished for it.
Kyiv also has been stealing billions in Russian oil and gas, so needs to be punished for that as well.
And it is a treaty violation that is an act of war to try to join NATO, so the government in Kyiv needs to be replaced for that crime.
The US conducts "regime change" for far less, often.
Like when we illegal bribed General Sisi to take over the elected president of Egypt, Morsi.
Wrong liar.

They stole nothing

There was NEVER any such treaty they have every right to join NATO
Already answered you drooling imbecile

Having a reactor is irrelevant you need a specific type they did not have ut.

We had far more resources and money you stupid moron

BTW we had that ability because of the more effective and morally superior system of capitalism while they existed as a communist slave state

The USA is being led by a demented old drooling fool and all you have Trump Trump Trump. Go take your nap, idiot.
What a load of crap, super duper. He is 77 and has some remnants of a horrible stutter he overcame as a child by himself. Just because you've seen the same clips thousands of times does not make any such thing true. The stupidest politics in the world is the crap you people think is important....

So you think it is insane to believe in good infrastructure cheap as possible medications and health care and college and daycare, and I suppose it is a dictatorship to want people to get vaccinated against the killer pandemic... That is the question not your ridiculous garbage apolitical gossip and brainwashing with absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theories, your next stop no doubt...You support corrupt sedition?

My point was clear that I supported Trump you foolish troll.

Regarding election fraud: I watched the election results live on television at 2 AM when they suddenly had tallies instantly shut down, later saying these voting machines involved needed a USB update! What? First, there were other excuses released publicly before coming out with that these machines needed an automatic update, really? Were those voting machines connected to USB drive! Whoops, they really counted on most voters people being clueless about the high risk of hacking (as in basic level hackers can do it and this was proven various times with these voting machines) when voting machines are connected to the internet. So what did the fine salesman say after they were caught lying about not having any of their voting machines connected to the Internet? One sales rep stated that it’s up to each county to decide if they want to connect their machines to the internet.

You cannot make this stuff up folks and is evidence at least 1/3rd of the country prefers to remain ignorant.
Yep, you are technically insane and believe most horrible things about our government and public servants with absolutely no evidence. Congratulations and I have no idea what the hell you were watching on election night but it wasn't a conspiracy. Absolutely no evidence you think all these people are in a conspiracy? Every single republican governor and attorney general in every one of the states that you think had election fraud is lying? You are out of your tiny little mind. so how about those Bills they're rea So how about those bills they're really ******* up I think I have to stop doing this. Cheers the whole world thinks you're crazy by the way.

Have a lovely day, I live with 72% trump voters and I love them great people but their politics is absolutely insane. This is what happens when you don't teach civics for 60 years lol...

What a load of crap, super duper. He is 77 and has some remnants of a horrible stutter he overcame as a child by himself. Just because you've seen the same clips thousands of times does not make any such thing true. The stupidest politics in the world is the crap you people think is important....

So you think it is insane to believe in good infrastructure cheap as possible medications and health care and college and daycare, and I suppose it is a dictatorship to want people to get vaccinated against the killer pandemic... That is the question not your ridiculous garbage apolitical gossip and brainwashing with absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theories, your next stop no doubt...You support corrupt sedition?
You're a pawn. No one is buying your lame propaganda. Biden is failing.

Total and complete idiocy.

I had a kinetic kill with a surface-to-air missile in 1986 at a range that is classified. I launched it with my own little right index finger!

You obviously have never heard of a Great Circle Route. It is why to fly from Atlanta to Europe, you have to fly over the extreme north Atlantic instead of straight across which would seem much shorter, but it is not!

Why are you forgetting that I did this type of work for a living? The only expertise I see you have is the inability to read the links you find using Google.

Wrong.
Kinetic kill will never work.
While Iron Dome claims it works, the reality it is less than 50% successful, and those are against slow ballistic mortar rounds.
Not only would incoming nukes be guided, but MIRV, which makes kinetic kill impossible.

And no I also have degrees in things like physics, engineering, etc., as well as a very wide personal interest background.
In contrast, you seem to have been very limited by military indoctrination.
All physics experts are of the opinion that kinetic kill is just silly.

You're a pawn. No one is buying your lame propaganda. Biden is failing.
There is one TV station in the modern world that agrees with you, the rest of the world still believes in journalism and finding the truth. Murdoch also led the racist tabloid attacks against Meghan markle in the UK and other crap in Australia and is absolutely persona non grata everywhere in the world but here. Poor America.

None of those ships or systems exist any longer, as you glossed over because of your inability to read.

Ground-launched and ship launched cruise missiles use a solid rocket booster. The Tomahawk is very similar in that respect to the Harpoon anti-ship cruise missiles I was responsible for on my guided missile cruiser. They were arranged in canisters of two on top of two on platforms that once housed anti-aircraft guns. A solid booster ignited causing the missile to clear the canister and gain altitude and speed so the jet engine could start to provide propulsion.

All of the Harpoon canister systems are long gone also.

But you are totally ignoring the fact the US Marines just ordered 48 Tomahawk missles, just a week after we withdrew from the intermediate treaty in 2019.
Are you trying to claim the Marines would be buying useless missiles?
Isn't it more likely they are intended for NATO deployment in Europe?
And isn't Poland, Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, etc., some of the likely locations they are seeking to put them in?
And isn't that a useless, dangerous, and irresponsible thing to do, to risk trying to void MAD?

Wrong moron.

It takes massive expense and resources which is why few natioons have them and why North Korea took as long as it did to produce nukes.

Anyone can build a reactor building a reactor to produce weapons grade material takes years and massive amounts of money

ou are a fucking idiot with no clue

The reactors were in North Korea decades before.
Why China built them, I am not sure, but obviously they would use their standard design, which is intended MOSTLY to produce fissile material.

Making enriched fissile material then is not at all expensive or time consuming, if you have almost unlimited manpower and resources, like North Korea has.

Wrong liar.

They stole nothing

There was NEVER any such treaty they have every right to join NATO

Wrong.
It was already ruled in the world court in 2012 that the Ukraine stole over $20 billion of Russian gas and oil.

{...
On 8 June 2010, a Stockholm court of arbitration ruled Naftohaz of Ukraine must return 12.1 billion cubic metres (430 billion cubic feet) of gas to RosUkrEnergo, a Swiss-based company in which Gazprom controls a 50% stake. Russia accused Ukrainian side of diverting gas from pipelines passing through Ukraine in 2009.[11][12]
...}

The whole point of the 1992 treaty negotiations between the Ukraine and Gorbachev was to prevent the Ukraine from ever joining NATO.
If the Ukraine had admitted then that it intended to try to join NATO, do you think they would ever have been allowed independence?
Everyone admits NATO promised to never try to expand into ex-Warsaw Pact countries, as it would be seen as an act of war.

This is taxpayer theft. Why is the American taxpayer sending nearly $100B to Ukraine?

This is only perpetuating this war.

We need deescalaton and peace.
WEF.... in a nutshell the bankers controlling everything want the US dollar to remain the world's trading currency.

Especially in the United States, Russia has always been seen as a threat to that for whatever reason. Those warmonger types usually don't do a very good job of explaining why they do things.

If you think the sanctions against Russia are anything other than part of the Global Currency War then you probably believe Putin sabotaged to his own gas pipeline to Germany.

So you were good with North Korea having advanced its nuclear capability and creation of nukes under Carter and Clinton just as long as they KEPT IT HIDDEN FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.

The minute they actually tested the nuclear weapons they created under previous presidents you then blame the President in office, not the ones who actually helped them get the nukes / did not do anything to stop them before they created their nuclear weapons...

View attachment 704358

So whoever is in office when Iran tests its 1st nuclear weapon (or dirty bomb) the entire blame will be placed upon whoever is President at the time (unless its a Democrat)...

-- NK created its own nukes A DECADE BEFORE TRUMP EVER BECAME PRESIDENT; yet, Trump-hating snowflakes on this board STILL tried to rewrite history to blame NK having nukes on Trump.

(And you consider Afghanistan and Iraq to have been 'INNOCENT Countries'?)

:auiqs.jpg:

It is very simple ethics and legal principles.
If the US can have nukes, and not only used them but has been incredibly abusive, invading, murdering, etc., then no only can anyone, but everyone then needs them.
I would prefer to personally dictate who gets them and who does not, but that would be unethical and illegal.
Ethically and legally, if the US has them and has been abusive, then every one needs them.

Its cheaper for the west to confront putin in Ukraine thaan to fight him in western europe.
This is a straightforward good v evil stand off.

Wrong.
Since the Ukraine is so close to Russia launch sites, then any attempt by NATO to arm the Ukraine is an act of war that guarantees a WWIII nuclear holocaust that is the most expensive possible.
There is no cost in to "fight him in western Europe", because Putin has zero interest in western Europe and is never going there.

Wrong.
Kinetic kill will never work.
While Iron Dome claims it works, the reality it is less than 50% successful, and those are against slow ballistic mortar rounds.
Not only would incoming nukes be guided, but MIRV, which makes kinetic kill impossible.

And no I also have degrees in things like physics, engineering, etc., as well as a very wide personal interest background.
In contrast, you seem to have been very limited by military indoctrination.
All physics experts are of the opinion that kinetic kill is just silly.
Too bad you guys didn't study history and politics...lol

1 it seems like a big money laundering scheme. They send billions over there and there is no real record of what happens to it. No trails. No nothing. It more or less just disappears. Maybe not all of it simply vanishes, but a lot just is lost. I think a lot of it being laundered and sent back or used to pay off people.

2 criminals and crooks need to protect their investments and allies in Ukraine. For decades Ukraine was widely known as a hot bed of criminal activity like money laundering, counterfeiting, sex trafficking, drugs and so on. But soon as Russia moves in suddenly Ukraine is considered the proverbial babe in the woods.

That's stupid. For years Americans who didn't want to help a foreign country have accused it of "corruption" without ever providing any real proof of that "corruption"

Why would NATO take on Ukraine and immediately start WW3?

What does Russia/Ukraine have to do with the US?
We do not bend to authoritarian or communist regimes. We will not be held hostage to nukes. Sorry saying I will burn the world does not get ya what you want. You burn with us. Russia can F off.

Wrong.
Since the Ukraine is so close to Russia launch sites, then any attempt by NATO to arm the Ukraine is an act of war that guarantees a WWIII nuclear holocaust that is the most expensive possible.
There is no cost in to "fight him in western Europe", because Putin has zero interest in western Europe and is never going there.
BS. Try and get past the military thinking here, there should not be any wars going on, but Putin if he had it easy in Ukraine like he would have with trump, he might have gone ahead and taken Lithuania Estonia and Latvia.. He seriously needs to be assassinated by a Russian....

Putin does not allow free speech, elections are rigged and no one has any rights. Of course he hates transgenders and gays. No wonder you Republicans love him.

Wrong.
Russia has more rights than the US.
Like the right of free health care, education, food, housing, etc.

There is lots of political freedom in Russia, like Pussy Riot, gay and transgender groups, etc.
russia-putin-lipstick.jpg

It is the US that has the largest % of imprisoned people in the world, and the most rigged elections.
Whether or not the voting is rigged, clearly good candidates never make it to the ballot.

Forum List

Back