Anonymous Author of Trump ‘Resistance’ Op-Ed To Publish a Tell-All Book

I said very early on the Trump needed to fire every single Federal employee hired or promoted during the Obama Caliphate. This is exactly why

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea2f42-f45a-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

The author of an anonymous column in the New York Times in 2018, who was identified as a senior Trump administration official acting as part of the “resistance” inside the government, has written a tell-all book to be published next month.

The book, titled “A Warning,” is being promoted as “an unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency” that expands upon the Times column, which ricocheted around the world and stoked the president’s rage because of its devastating portrayal of Trump in office.

<snip>

“Picking up from where those first words of warning left off, this explosive book offers a shocking, firsthand account of President Trump and his record,” reads a statement about the book’s release.

The book will be published Nov. 19 by Twelve, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing/Hachette Book Group.

<snip>

No profit motive:

“The author could have received a seven-figure advance for writing this book,” Latimer said. “But ‘A WARNING’ was not written for financial reasons. The author sees this as an act of conscience and of duty, which is why the author refused any advance and is donating a substantial portion of any royalties to charities that protect those seeking the truth around the world.”

I suspect a lot of foaming at the mouth over this announcement, and even more flecks of foam spattered on the Oval Office walls when the book is released. Pity the poor souls who have to work around this crazed maniac.

Let the mole hunt begin!

Who wants to read a book written by an anonymous author?
Secret closed door traitor meetings and anonymous slander
Your Democrat Party

We didn't know who Deep Throat was for years...(and I don't mean Linda Lovelace)

According to Woodward himself....

“Felt [Deep Throat] became angry and disgusted when Patrick Gray, a career naval officer and lawyer from the Civil Division of the Department of Justice, with no law enforcement experience, was appointed Director of the FBI over Felt, a 30-year veteran of the FBI. Felt was particularly unhappy with Gray's management style at the FBI, which was markedly different from Hoover's.”

Petty bullshit with these secret informers.

I said very early on the Trump needed to fire every single Federal employee hired or promoted during the Obama Caliphate. This is exactly why

you are a fucking moron. That would be just about every single Fed employee.

What did the USDA meat inspector do to deserve to get fired?

Forum List

Back