Anonymous Author of Trump ‘Resistance’ Op-Ed To Publish a Tell-All Book

What's the over/under that Trump will accuse Adam Schiff of being the author?

Trump incredibly accused Schiff of being the whistleblower yesterday. The dumb shit can't even get the order of events right in his mind.

Scary!

I guess if that happens it will be up to Schifty-Schiff to prove he's not the author.
That would be an argument from ignorance, a basic Trumpster tactic.

Anonymous sources, anonymous whistleblowers and secret meetings. WTF country is this?
One led by a corrupt whiny bitch who has several million whiny bitch supporters.
Despite what she now says, Shrillary did not win in 2016 but I understand her sycophants are easily confused.

JFTR ... no, she does not lead this country and her whiney, sniveling snowflakes are of no significance to anyone.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea2f42-f45a-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

The author of an anonymous column in the New York Times in 2018, who was identified as a senior Trump administration official acting as part of the “resistance” inside the government, has written a tell-all book to be published next month.

The book, titled “A Warning,” is being promoted as “an unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency” that expands upon the Times column, which ricocheted around the world and stoked the president’s rage because of its devastating portrayal of Trump in office.

<snip>

“Picking up from where those first words of warning left off, this explosive book offers a shocking, firsthand account of President Trump and his record,” reads a statement about the book’s release.

The book will be published Nov. 19 by Twelve, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing/Hachette Book Group.

<snip>

No profit motive:

“The author could have received a seven-figure advance for writing this book,” Latimer said. “But ‘A WARNING’ was not written for financial reasons. The author sees this as an act of conscience and of duty, which is why the author refused any advance and is donating a substantial portion of any royalties to charities that protect those seeking the truth around the world.”

I suspect a lot of foaming at the mouth over this announcement, and even more flecks of foam spattered on the Oval Office walls when the book is released. Pity the poor souls who have to work around this crazed maniac.

Let the mole hunt begin!

Who wants to read a book written by an anonymous author?

Foamin' at the mouth rabid anti-Trumpers like the OP; that's who!

Your *pResident is a fucking fat bloated Orange human shaped sack of meat. Guess what? I didn't require a book written anonymously to come to that conclusion.

He's your President too!
And you are entitled to your conclusions that are rooted in a Commie cum-sucker indoctrination.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea2f42-f45a-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

The author of an anonymous column in the New York Times in 2018, who was identified as a senior Trump administration official acting as part of the “resistance” inside the government, has written a tell-all book to be published next month.

The book, titled “A Warning,” is being promoted as “an unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency” that expands upon the Times column, which ricocheted around the world and stoked the president’s rage because of its devastating portrayal of Trump in office.

<snip>

“Picking up from where those first words of warning left off, this explosive book offers a shocking, firsthand account of President Trump and his record,” reads a statement about the book’s release.

The book will be published Nov. 19 by Twelve, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing/Hachette Book Group.

<snip>

No profit motive:

“The author could have received a seven-figure advance for writing this book,” Latimer said. “But ‘A WARNING’ was not written for financial reasons. The author sees this as an act of conscience and of duty, which is why the author refused any advance and is donating a substantial portion of any royalties to charities that protect those seeking the truth around the world.”

I suspect a lot of foaming at the mouth over this announcement, and even more flecks of foam spattered on the Oval Office walls when the book is released. Pity the poor souls who have to work around this crazed maniac.

Let the mole hunt begin!

Your *pResident is a fucking fat bloated Orange human shaped sack of meat. Guess what? I didn't require a book written anonymously to come to that conclusion.

He's your President too!
And you are entitled to your conclusions that are rooted in a Commie cum-sucker indoctrination.
You have a little foam at the corner of your mouth.

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

He's your President too!

Can you repeat? I couldn't understand you with that orange cock in your mouth.

Democrats can't support their own candidate clown car so in a last ditch effort after the attempted coup fails they will try an anonymous bit of political fiction and pretend it's real . What a pathetic bunch.
The best part is they actually believe they are fooling others. They remind me of toddlers who think that by covering their eyes, no one can see them.

I just bought a 'Trump 2020' hat yesterday.
Dont worry about defending yourself. Nobody will want anything to do with you.

That's the way I see it too!
But liberals are totally bat-shit crazy these days, so, who knows?
But, look at your posts. I hate to break it to you,but you are a nutsack.

You got it all backwards.
I'm gonna give sore nutsacks if needs be.
Just like I always do to you here at USMB!

:dance:

I just bought a 'Trump 2020' hat yesterday.
Dont worry about defending yourself. Nobody will want anything to do with you.

That's the way I see it too!
But liberals are totally bat-shit crazy these days, so, who knows?
But, look at your posts. I hate to break it to you,but you are a nutsack.

You got it all backwards.
I'm gonna give sore nutsacks if needs be.
Just like I always do to you here at USMB!

:dance:
Sure dummy.

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

Im impressed.
You do have some integrity.
Not even kidding.

Go fuck yourself. Not even kidding.
Fair enough but in HereWeGo's defense there isn't much integrity displayed by those on the left these days. It is a surprise.

CNN (Clown News Network) would have had nothing to report on Trump for the last 3+ years if it wasn't for 'anonymous sources'.

The current (ahem!) Informal Trump impeachment would not have been initiated, once again, if it wasn't for 'anonymous sources'.

Does anyone besides me see a Stalinist Soviet style narrative here?

What's the over/under that Trump will accuse Adam Schiff of being the author?

Trump incredibly accused Schiff of being the whistleblower yesterday. The dumb shit can't even get the order of events right in his mind.

Scary!

I guess if that happens it will be up to Schifty-Schiff to prove he's not the author.
That would be an argument from ignorance, a basic Trumpster tactic.

Pretty sure it's the Reid standard...

upload_2019-10-22_21-2-58.jpeg

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

Im impressed.
You do have some integrity.
Not even kidding.

Go fuck yourself. Not even kidding.
Fair enough but in HereWeGo's defense there isn't much integrity displayed by those on the left these days. It is a surprise.

If you want to imagine I'm a Democrat, I can't help you. The fact that I call out Cult45/Winger bullshit is what riles up you snowflakes. Your noses are too far up the Virus' nether regions to understand integrity.

CNN (Clown News Network) would have had nothing to report on Trump for the last 3+ years if it wasn't for 'anonymous sources'.

The current (ahem!) Informal Trump impeachment would not have been initiated, once again, if it wasn't for 'anonymous sources'.

Does anyone besides me see a Stalinist Soviet style narrative here?

CNN worked overtime to out a kid who made a meme about CNN. But never lifted a finger to find the Deep Stater who wrote that op-Ed. Or Pelosi’s secret (make believe?) leaker.

I won a grievance once when the company tried to discipline a guy for remarks someone reported anonymously as “intimidating”. It really wasn’t that hard. The three management representatives agreed unanimously with my contention that this was a Stalinist type tactic if we couldn’t question the person and would lead to clogging the system with anonymous smears.

Forum List

Back