Anne Heche dies

Too bad about her violent death due to substance abuse. Just from what I know about her from the media she struck me as a woman without a moral compass. Once a substance is in control of you no matter what it is, it is a hard struggle to shake it off.

Too bad about her violent death due to substance abuse. Just from what I know about her from the media she struck me as a woman without a moral compass. Once a substance is in control of you no matter what it is, it is a hard struggle to shake it off.
Agree with you, as the proud sister of three dead junkies.

Several outlets have reported that there was cocaine in her system.
As well as fentanyl. Regardless, a deep sense of sadness came over me to hear of the disastrous ending of her life. I think she had been a tortured soul for a very long time. I remember her as a very talented actress who made horrible lifestyle choices to help her feel/cope better but killed her in the long run. May she finally now rest in peace for eternity.

My thoughts also go out to the victims of her last moments. They suffered a great loss, too. Fortunately, the woman who was renting the house that went up in flames escaped with her life and her animals but lost many very significant sentimental mementos of her life. I pray for this woman, too and I pray for the family and friends of Anne Heche. Many lives have changed forever. May they find solace and hope for their future.

that may be what she was unconsciously attempting to do but... she may be encountering worse ones as we speak... I mean most repentant people don't use cocaine so.... whatever..
The path to sobriety/repentance is full of devilish obstacles.
I don’t know what happened with her that day

They say no alcohol but don’t know about the combinations of drugs.

Sad to see
Hard to believe, she was photographed earlier with a bottle of vodka in the center console. She looked terrible too. Long term issues for sure. Sad way to the end.

As well as fentanyl. Regardless, a deep sense of sadness came over me to hear of the disastrous ending of her life. I think she had been a tortured soul for a very long time. I remember her as a very talented actress who made horrible lifestyle choices to help her feel/cope better but killed her in the long run. May she finally now rest in peace for eternity.

My thoughts also go out to the victims of her last moments. They suffered a great loss, too. Fortunately, the woman who was renting the house that went up in flames escaped with her life and her animals but lost many very significant sentimental mementos of her life. I pray for this woman, too and I pray for the family and friends of Anne Heche. Many lives have changed forever. May they find solace and hope for their future.
All these words of sympathy for a pampered Follywood elite who probably couldn't have cared less for people like YOU.

And never, ever any words of sympathy for people who cannot afford the sky high rent and so they live in their vehicles. I never hear anyone speak on that problem.. it's like everyone wants to forget it exists so they don't have to feel any compunction to help them.. "not my problem" they say as they step around those people, telling themselves that helping them wont do any good anyway..

tired of it... For one thing, even handing them a few bucks is usually greatly appreciated and makes them feel there really are caring people in the world. Is that not something good?

I have known many homeless people and they have all kinds of problems that are NOT their fault. This one guy had his car "blow up" on him as he put it and someone promised to help him, then flaked out on him. Why are other people's sins THAT guy's fault? And there are other stories I know of..

The path to sobriety/repentance is full of devilish obstacles.
Hard to believe, she was photographed earlier with a bottle of vodka in the center console. She looked terrible too. Long term issues for sure. Sad way to the end.

Thankfully, she didn't kill anyone else that day.

I enjoyed her work.

What more can I say. I didn't know her.

Hell of a way to go.

I suspect she regrets or regretted many of her decisions she made in life...but she leaves behind a family who loved her and wonders why she didn't stop after the first crash.

I'm sure there's a life lesson in here somewhere...

...I reckon Mrs Mo and I will watch Six Days and Seven Nights together while we ponder it.

I don't know if this video was put at the forum ? i will put it here and this seem pretty strange when she move before going on the ambulance.

You know what's weird about his tragedy... maybe some of you seen this too or maybe I saw it wrong but when they were taking her to the ambulance on the stretcher they had an aerial shot of her and I could swear I saw her sitting up reaching for he legs.... so I thought she would survive....
Very sad news today....

I don't know if this video was put at the forum ? i will put it here and this seem pretty strange when she move before going on the ambulance.

Thanks I did see her sit up... wow she must of slipped into a coma at the hospital....

Thanks I did see her sit up... wow she must of slipped into a coma at the hospital....
She was envelloper as if she had already died and suddenly she got up, it’s horrible to see again in another angle of another video she couldn’t breathe and we see a subtence on her face when she sneezes .

I watched "Volcano" over the weekend where she played opposite Tommy Lee Jones. I thought she did a good job in the movie. That is the same movie, that when it premired in California and Ms. Heche showed up with then partner Ellen DeGeneres, guards removed them through a side door.

She was envelloper as if she had already died and suddenly she got up, it’s horrible to see again in another angle of another video she couldn’t breathe and we see a subtence on her face when she sneezes .
What?... I don't understand... I didn't see her sneeze.... was she dead or not?... she ripped off the paper body bag they put her into.... I've seen body bags filled with remains but never have I seen a dead man sit up like that....

Forum List

Back