Anne Hathaway Typical Liberal, Race Baiter, Idiot

Hot girl privilege...

Anne-Hathaway-anne-hathaway-753413_1024_768.jpg

It's time we acknowledge it and end it.

She knows where her bread is buttered and doesn't want to go against the MaCarthistic world she earns her money in....just like all libs...frauds and hypocrites....
Rules for thee but not for me....

It's about time we do something in this country to address the growing attractiveness gap. The good-looking are getting better-looking and the ugly are getting uglier.

No one in this world needs to look like Anne Hathaway or other 1%er attractive people.

We need to create a basic guaranteed attractiveness that make sure everyone is at least as attractive as Rachel Dratch.

112042434.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

A pretty but second rate actress in her time and now a typical has-been privileged White actress with a new found attitude about racial issues that have suddenly come to her attention in the past two years of a republican administration,. What about Harvey Weinstein? ....Ho hum

She knows where her bread is buttered and doesn't want to go against the MaCarthistic world she earns her money in....just like all libs...frauds and hypocrites....
Rules for thee but not for me....

I'd like to butter her buns.

Well, I liked Anne Hathaway, but now that she's proven herself to be a coward and an idiot, I don't like her so much.

It's about time we do something in this country to address the growing attractiveness gap. The good-looking are getting better-looking and the ugly are getting uglier.

No one in this world needs to look like Anne Hathaway or other 1%er attractive people.

We need to create a basic guaranteed attractiveness that make sure everyone is at least as attractive as Rachel Dratch.

omg...is that the idiotic screeching lady on Rudy Tuesday??? I loathe her.

omg...is that the idiotic screeching lady on Rudy Tuesday??? I loathe her.

We all do, sweety. We all do.

Forum List

Back