Anne Coulter On Bill O'Reilly

"Good God he's stupid." says Anne.

Good God this talk host is stupid. This is nothing new. The reason that Trump is so incredibly popular is that's what most main stream voters think! And the 14th amendment was written for black slaves so it just may be open to interpretation.

So, it probably impossible to deport all of the illegal aliens. He said that and he would start with those with criminal records and in gangs. Bravo, Trump! This liberal host is quite a fella. But you will have to blame his youth and inexperience for his lack of common sense.

She knows you?

Torn between two lovers, Vag?

NeedleDickTheBugFucker tries to make a disparaging remark, fails again!
That's probably the kind of dick you would prefer to have rammed up your ass.....all things considered.

I would, and I'm sure Dumbo the elephant's dick would be your choice! ...Open WIDE!
I just realized that you're about 12 years old.

Good God this talk host is stupid. This is nothing new. The reason that Trump is so incredibly popular is that's what most main stream voters think! And the 14th amendment was written for black slaves so it just may be open to interpretation.

So, it probably impossible to deport all of the illegal aliens. He said that and he would start with those with criminal records and in gangs. Bravo, Trump! This liberal host is quite a fella. But you will have to blame his youth and inexperience for his lack of common sense.

Bravo for his appeal to the lowest common denominators.

She knows you?

That's probably the kind of dick you would prefer to have rammed up your ass.....all things considered.

I would, and I'm sure Dumbo the elephant's dick would be your choice! ...Open WIDE!

Yes, 10 years older than you, child!

The only yabba dabba dipshit is the moron in that video.

Your job is easy because all you do is sit there and blather to your liberal audience and get all pissed off that "ultra right wingers" like Bill O have roughly 100,000 times more viewers than you do.

Yes, 10 years older than you, child!
Looks like one more for the ignore list.

No doubt we can count on the Trump Administration to bring suit in the Supreme Court to end Citizens United.......because he just hates how money has so much influence in politics.

The only yabba dabba dipshit is the moron in that video.

Your job is easy because all you do is sit there and blather to your liberal audience and get all pissed off that "ultra right wingers" like Bill O have roughly 100,000 times more viewers than you do.
I want to build a wall and make Donald Trump pay for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back