Ann Coulter: "Trump Is Trying To Scam The Stupidest People In His Base With A National Emergency"

Hope? Beto wants to tear down all the walls along the southern border?! We hope he keeps saying that!
That will be a very big hammer Trump can use on dems in the 2020 debates, along with the Green New Deal.

Coulter disagreed.
Gads! What a conundrum for Republicans! Trump makes a fool of himself to please Coulter, and Coulter accepts nothing less from Trump than utter victory in implementing her directives. Hmmm. Who to follow...her spaniel or the bitch!

Donald Trump's supporters are leaping off the Trumpwagon one by one as it trundles its way on the road to nowhere. Keep dreaming little buddy.
Intolerant, lots of Republicans are SAYING they disagree with Trump's stupid declaration, but I'm betting they'll all fall into line just like they always do after their pitiful lip service.

Hope? Beto wants to tear down all the walls along the southern border?! We hope he keeps saying that!
That will be a very big hammer Trump can use on dems in the 2020 debates, along with the Green New Deal.
kyzr, do you really truly believe if we had a sea to sea wall along our southern border that crime and drug use would disappear or even reduce? Because I believe that said wall against crime and drugs would be as effective as a St. Christopher medal hanging from the rear view mirror prevents accidents.

Donald Trump's supporters are leaping off the Trumpwagon one by one as it trundles its way on the road to nowhere. Keep dreaming little buddy.
Intolerant, lots of Republicans are SAYING they disagree with Trump's stupid declaration, but I'm betting they'll all fall into line just like they always do after their pitiful lip service.
I agree with you somewhat. It's the rhinos that are against him and the democrats. The man is standing alone. Riddle me this. Are you better off than you we're two year's ago. Do you think the economy is booming and people are actually happier. I know that I am.

kyzr, do you really truly believe if we had a sea to sea wall along our southern border that crime and drug use would disappear or even reduce? Because I believe that said wall against crime and drugs would be as effective as a St. Christopher medal hanging from the rear view mirror prevents accidents.
Crime want disappear but they will be greatly reduced along with the incoming of drug's.

Crime want disappear but they will be greatly reduced along with the incoming of drug's.
How so when drugs come in at other ports, not the border crossings and when the bulk of crime in America is committed by native born?

Are you better off than you we're two year's ago. Do you think the economy is booming and people are actually happier. I know that I am.
No, I am not better off, but I retired a dozen years ago and am pretty much stuck where I am.

How so when drugs come in at other ports, not the border crossings and when the bulk of crime in America is committed by native born?

Slow your camel down, champ. You don't know how many illegals cross the border, but you do know how many drugs cross the border?

Slow your camel down, champ. You don't know how many illegals cross the border, but you do know how many drugs cross the border?
Of course not! According to all reports (except maybe Alex Jones and Fox) illegal border crossings are at an all-time low and have been for a few years. As for drugs, I'm led to believe that drugs in cargo containers on ships and planes is a lot more volume (practically tonnage) than carried in a backpack across a desert. So let's send troops to ports of entry and air terminals to build walls around them.

As long as the Wall gets built, I don’t give a fuck how it gets done.

The Dimms are being obstructionist, so fuck em.

Coulter disagreed.
Gads! What a conundrum for Republicans! Trump makes a fool of himself to please Coulter, and Coulter accepts nothing less from Trump than utter victory in implementing her directives. Hmmm. Who to follow...her spaniel or the bitch!
Gads.....how fucking gullible can you get????

You actually believe that Trump is taking calls from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh???

I bet you believe that Russian Collusion exists too?

I have some swampland I need to sell. Are you interested???

BTW, they apprehended nearly 400,000 people in 2018 trying to enter the US through our Southern borders...I wonder how many other's got thru....I guess it's fake.

Of course not! According to all reports (except maybe Alex Jones and Fox) illegal border crossings are at an all-time low and have been for a few years. As for drugs, I'm led to believe that drugs in cargo containers on ships and planes is a lot more volume (practically tonnage) than carried in a backpack across a desert. So let's send troops to ports of entry and air terminals to build walls around them.

How can the crossings be at an all time low for years?

Can you please post a link to your stats? (I know you won’t)

Coulter disagreed.
Gads.....how fucking gullible can you get????

You actually believe that Trump is taking calls from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh???

I bet you believe that Russian Collusion exists too?

I have some swampland I need to sell. Are you interested???

I might be. Where is it? I used to go to a hunting lease in the Everglades.

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire thing here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

Frankly, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I would have to agree with Coulter; those that voted for Trump are pretty fvcking dim.

If drugs were the concern, trump would declare the opioid crisis a national emergency and use that money to help people. If illegal immigrants were the concern, trump would pour that money into solving the problems of the 20 million already here, instead of a wall meant to hold back, optimistically, a few tens of thousands each year.

This has nothing to do with either of these issues. This has to do with how trump sees himself perceived. Which is ironic, as he has such a hold on his cultish base that he can admit this scam out loud, live, on national television (as he has), and none of them blinks an eye.

All that money is going to get pulled from current security projects and just sit in an account as nothing happens on the border but litigation over eminent domain. They haven’t even come close to spending last years appropriated funds. This is all political posturing... I really hope the American people aren’t that gullible to fall for this crap
We know that about a third of the American people – Trump supporters – are in fact that gullible.

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

The STUPIDEST people in his base?

how does one tell?

so many stupid trump voters.....

62,984,828 morons voted for Trump in 2016

65,853,514 morons voted for Hillary.

Which party has the most morons?

Moron you just called yourself a moron.

Coulter disagreed.

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

The STUPIDEST people in his base?

how does one tell?

62,984,828 morons voted for Trump in 2016

65,853,514 morons voted for Hillary.

Which party has the most morons?

Moron you just called yourself a moron.

Considering I refused to vote for either,

you're wrong.

What does that make you?

If Ann doesn't get smart she will end up on MSNBC with Bill Krystal and Nicolle Wallace as the clown car never-Trumpers....

kyzr definition of "smart" - eating Trump bullshit uncritically and asking for more.

Forum List

Back