Ann Coulter makes a fool of herself on Bill Maher, says we 'bombed Egypt or something

Oh and guess what guys.

I bet you'll tell me this doesn't count either!

Saboteurs Bomb Egypt Gas Pipeline to Israel, Jordan

Read more: Saboteurs Bomb Egypt Gas Pipeline to Israel, Jordan - FoxNews.com

Except why would the rebels bomb their own gas pipeline? That would make absolutely no sense. Furthermore, the article doesn't say who did it. You're still blowing smoke to try and protect Coulter.

Did you READ where it supplies gas to??????????????

Helloooooooooooooooooo, just because the official government is fine with supplying gas to Israel, that doesn't mean the REBELS are fine with it????????

Come on!!!!!!!!!!! You can't be that dense?

Who isn't the brightest bulb in the pack??????

I made an honest mistake, you are just trying to be deliberately dense!

Helloooooooooooooooooo, just because the official government is fine with supplying gas to Israel, that doesn't mean the REBELS are fine with it????????

You made a honest mistake multiple times after I told you over and over that your first article was from 2005? :lol:

Furthermore, do you have any evidence that the rebels are behind the bombing of the pipeline? Any evidence whatsoever?

When Obama does not know the age of his children it is simply a mispeak, when he thinks we have 58 States he was just mistaken. Double Standard much?

:lol: You can't even keep straight how many states he got wrong. Surprising considering how many times you've pulled that card over the years. Heck, this is the second time a Conservative has done so in this thread. Like I said, you guys need new material.

But then again, there's a big difference between accidentally forgetting your kids age and thinking we bombed a country.

You made a honest mistake multiple times after I told you over and over that your first article was from 2005? :lol:

Furthermore, do you have any evidence that the rebels are behind the bombing of the pipeline? Any evidence whatsoever?

This is laughable! I mean the Jews did it! They wanted to bomb where they get over 40% of their gas.

You run with that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gee...modbert...you didn't mention her making him look like an idiot when he was ranting about raising taxes on those bastards flying around in "corporate jets"...and she pointed out that HE FLYS ON CORPORATE JETS..BUT HE's SPECIAL...it doesn't count when he does it

I liked the part where she called Maher's azz for being an "enviornmentalist" and flying around on private jets.. She's good that one.. I love her. Now about those 57 states??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and the heavy artillary fire Hillary faced????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:and obie doodle was born of Selma????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That now makes three Conservatives in this thread who have mentioned 57 states. Like I said, you guys need new material.

"Every single juror on the OJ trial was a democrat"? damn,, now I understand.

TPS, your earlier statement above has been forwarded to several of my friends at university. They love putting this stuff up by fools like you and letting the students tear it up. Others at the local high schools love Coulter and Beck, because their silliness allows them to teach that far right extremism is just stupid. Keep posting, girl. You Righty Extremist Fascists are a hoot! :lol:

Forum List

Back