Ann Coulter Calls Trump a Liar, a Con Man and a Grifter!

I've never liked Trump either and I get called a leftist, a Biden supporter, and all kinds of other insults.

So I guess Coulter is a leftist, etc.
Being called a Biden supporter is an insult? Put the stupid pills down.

To me, being called a Biden supporter is an insult. Yes.

I am a Never Trumper. A lifelong Republican who quit the party after Trump was elected.

Trump was a far left New York limousine liberal for six decades. He didn't become a Republican until 2011.

As much as I dislike Coulter, she and I can both see through Trump's hucksterism.

Being a Biden supporter is FAR more insulting than being trump supporter.

Both suck, but at least Trump looked after American interests. All Biden wants to do is bankrupt America and eliminate Americans.
Course, you foreigners and America haters love Biden dearly for just those reasons.

We need to take names because one day we'll need to clean house.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
To me, being called a Biden supporter is an insult. Yes.

I am a Never Trumper. A lifelong Republican who quit the party after Trump was elected.

Trump was a far left New York limousine liberal for six decades. He didn't become a Republican until 2011.

As much as I dislike Coulter, she and I can both see through Trump's hucksterism.

So tell us.......
What is Trump's real agenda? Do you think he works alone basically?

Being a Biden supporter is FAR more insulting than being trump supporter.

Both suck, but at least Trump looked after American interests. All Biden wants to do is bankrupt America and eliminate Americans.
Course, you foreigners and America haters love Biden dearly for just those reasons.

We need to take names because one day we'll need to clean house.
I am under the impression she supports Biden. That is why I called her stupid. I an not a foreigner.

Oh, yeah. That's another one. If you don't suck Trump's little cock, you're a RINO.

You may not be well informed, and more of an emotional poster but.....
She does seem to have moves to embracing some Liberal agendas. Or so it seems.

You're definitely NOT a RINO by those standards. Congrats!

Listen, she might be a bony horror show, but even Coulter can be right, once in a while.

Another one. Blissful. Extremely blissful.
There are people who believe in what they spout and follow through and those who talk it to make a profit. Many pundits seem to change views and sides in the D.C. swamp. Trump is not liked yet he was the most consistent Republican we had to push agendas through. And of course, the RINOS dragged their feet again.

Forum List

Back