Angry conservative wishes beheading on Oregon city official who opposes ‘In God We Trust’ display

And the difference between fundy christians and fundy muslims are?

Muslims actually carry out the threat.
But alone, the threat is enough. This would have been unthinkable to see in print in America just 1 generation ago.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Leftist make moving on the killing of Bush.....I''ll make you look like the fool that you are. Doesn't matter of I'm on your ignore list...It'll be fun:biggrin:

Trish Seiler needs to re-read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, because Separation of Church and State is not there like she claims.

That's right. One wacko claiming to be Christian threatens to go all Muslim on somebody and suddenly Christianity is on the same level as Muslims whose doctrine requires them to murder their infidel neighbors the way Christianity encourages its followers to love their enemies. They love to point at Christians wanting to rescue babies from abortion as though it is on par with Muslims killing their children to preserve their families' honor, because Muslims are so honorable they veritably explode with honor on a regular basis.

Sorry Libs, there's no comparison. If you harm someone in Christianity it's a sin. In Islam harming another true Muslim is a sin, but harming an infidel is rewarded on Earth as well as in Heaven. There is no comparison unless you are a conniving Liberal who hates Christianity and thinks Islam is the bee's knees, even though Islam wants Liberals dead almost as much as the Jews. It's a BS argument by Muslims who bring chaos and turmoil everywhere they go.

To answer the OP's question, the difference is, when a Christian calls for such hideous and outrageous measures people roll their eyes, condemn the remarks, and move on.

When a Muslim calls for the same exact measures, people raise their eyebrows, go silent, and the targeted individual lives in fear knowing that the likelihood of the threat being carried out is indeed a distinct possibility.

Just ask Salman Rushdie if he takes the threats against his life seriously.

Glad I was able to answer and help the OP understand the differences.

That's right. One wacko claiming to be Christian threatens to go all Muslim on somebody and suddenly Christianity is on the same level as Muslims whose doctrine requires them to murder their infidel neighbors the way Christianity encourages its followers to love their enemies. They love to point at Christians wanting to rescue babies from abortion as though it is on par with Muslims killing their children to preserve their families' honor, because Muslims are so honorable they veritably explode with honor on a regular basis.

Sorry Libs, there's no comparison. If you harm someone in Christianity it's a sin. In Islam harming another true Muslim is a sin, but harming an infidel is rewarded on Earth as well as in Heaven. There is no comparison unless you are a conniving Liberal who hates Christianity and thinks Islam is the bee's knees, even though Islam wants Liberals dead almost as much as the Jews. It's a BS argument by Muslims who bring chaos and turmoil everywhere they go.

Except that Guano is lying - as bigots do, No threat was made - just a reference to Muslims like Guano maybe beheading the dude.

To answer the OP's question, the difference is, when a Christian calls for such hideous and outrageous measures people roll their eyes, condemn the remarks, and move on.

When a Muslim calls for the same exact measures, people raise their eyebrows, go silent, and the targeted individual lives in fear knowing that the likelihood of the threat being carried out is indeed a distinct possibility.

Just ask Salman Rushdie if he takes the threats against his life seriously.

Glad I was able to answer and help the OP understand the differences.

Remember though, NO SUCH THREAT WAS MADE - Batshit is lying.

Why do low information clowns insist on placing political labels on anonymous crazy people? Is it easier than thinking? I guess it makes it easier to keep that bigotry and left wing hatred percolating.

thankfully they are keeping an eye on your ilk

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

By Evan Perez and Wes Bruer, CNN

Updated 10:59 AM ET, Fri February 20, 2015

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - CNN.com
Are you seriously thinking rightwing terror is a threat? Are you really that fûcking stupid? Historically and today virtually ALL acts of terror political violence not attributed to Islam can be attributed to Leftwing activist/terror organization. That's a fact.

Liberals' moral compasses are so off kilter that they are incapable of divining between good and evil. One's best bet is to think of Libs as Evil's idiot assistants.

Garbage threads from white trash like Guano always end up the same way...

23rmu0n.jpg

What the difference,one group is beheading people large scale, the other is not this is one wrack job, and that the link l didn't mention political connection.

More hate from bat shit

Garbage threads from white trash like Guano always end up the same way...

23rmu0n.jpg

It amazes me that anyone played along.

Batshit is flat out lying, as is the headline from the hate site he links to - but the body makes clear that the letter writer never threatened to behead anyone - he just pointed out that the Muslims the city council coddles might just do it.

Too bad the bible thumpers don't follow the teachings of Jesus. It would be cool if they did.

Too bad you Soros drones follow the teachings of Stalin. It sucks that you do.

No I don't but if I did, I would go by all of what he said all the time. I wouldn't pick and choose which parts I wanted, depending on my biases, like the bible thumpers do

Are you seriously thinking rightwing terror is a threat? Are you really that fûcking stupid? Historically and today virtually ALL acts of terror political violence not attributed to Islam can be attributed to Leftwing activist/terror organization. That's a fact.

Liberals' moral compasses are so off kilter that they are incapable of divining between good and evil. One's best bet is to think of Libs as Evil's idiot assistants.
Timothy McVeigh was a Christian. You make some good, cogent arguments, but then you turn around and paint with a broad brush. What a shame.

Timothy McVeigh was a Christian. You make some good, cogent arguments, but then you turn around and paint with a broad brush. What a shame.

And the Crusades and stuff.

Forum List

Back