Angry at Big Tech?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...just wait for the other shoe to drop...

...what do we do next?

Watch this to find out...on LBRY.tv ... Not Google's YouTube...

The right’s hostility toward social media is as ridiculous as it is unwarranted – and the thread premise illustrates why.

Clearly there are ample other channels of communication online – conservatives are not being ‘silenced’ or ‘shutdown’; rightists are at complete liberty to propagate their conspiracy theories, misinformation, racism, bigotry, hate, and lies.

The right’s hostility toward social media is as ridiculous as it is unwarranted – and the thread premise illustrates why.

Clearly there are ample other channels of communication online – conservatives are not being ‘silenced’ or ‘shutdown’; rightists are at complete liberty to propagate their conspiracy theories, misinformation, racism, bigotry, hate, and lies.

Clayton...as usual, you're an idiot.

Don't believe me?

Hop on Parler and tell me how wrong I am...

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back