Andrew Yang Thinks he is Going to "Make History" Tonight!

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

Last week he was tweeting more than usual, and then this week he has been building suspense.

I have been monitoring him fairly closely, because I have a better plan than him - we need a better separation of the government to "break up" the partisan chaos. Anyway, he also claims to be the party of new ideas. The problem I see is that after some ten months he has not introduced any new ideas to the Forward Party campaign. Furthermore, I argue that the Forward Party only exists if he is the leader - there is no organizational plan for the party to appoint a leader, or any other billet.

Last week he was tweeting more than usual, and then this week he has been building suspense.

I have been monitoring him fairly closely, because I have a better plan than him - we need a better separation of the government to "break up" the partisan chaos. Anyway, he also claims to be the party of new ideas. The problem I see is that after some ten months he has not introduced any new ideas to the Forward Party campaign. Furthermore, I argue that the Forward Party only exists if he is the leader - there is no organizational plan for the party to appoint a leader, or any other billet.

I started a thread about the Forward Party a while back and presented their platform.

Essentially, they are democrats with a side note of, "We are democrats but not really as crazy as they are, so vote for us!"

I started a thread about the Forward Party a while back and presented their platform.

Essentially, they are democrats with a side note of, "We are democrats but not really as crazy as they are, so vote for us!"
I'm all for them. Anything to cause division in the Democrat Party so more Republican conservatives will win in November and 2024.

Forum List

Back