Andrew Cuomo charged with misdemeanor sex crime in New York

But lets look the other way and forget about all the seniors that he sent to their death.

Exactly. Thank You!

This will give the complicit media an out by keeping the nursing home murders out of the news cycle and, as a bonus, all of those other governors who did the very same thing Cuomo did to senior citizens won't be subjected to the same scrutiny after the media stops talking about Cuomo's creepy sexual stuff.

Last edited:
you are as dumb as the avatar you use.

find one single post from me saying anything nice about this fuck..just one

You sure defended him in 2020:

In fact you bent over backwards to defend him:

Here you were believing what he said hook line and sinker:

More coming to defense of Cuomo in a "scumbag of New York" thread:

Here you quoted Cuomo, even used him as your source:

Once again quoting Cuomo to defend his actions:

More defending Cuomo, begging for a link in a thread about him. Certainly don't want anyone talking bad about him without a link, right?

Yet more defending of Cuomo releasing convicts early:

I could go on and on. But you're right, you've never said anything nice about him. You just spent dozens of replies of your life defending his actions. Why does the left defend sex offenders like this? For that matter, why do they ELECT them to high office?

Avenatti...Cuomo...the liar, puppy torturer and Nuremberg Code violator, Fauci...crackhead Hunter Biden and the big guy who shared a bank account with him who is now aligning himself with foreign invaders while simultaneously pissing all over the American electorate's prosperity and civil liberties...

These are the people they look up to. They sure can pick em, can't they?

But hey...they gots the culture.
You forgot President Golden Showers. Not all pervs are Dems.

Everything to do with Trump.

36 allegations against Trump. 36 lying women against one fat lying pig who is recorded talking about his sexual deviances.

Nope, this thread is about Cuomo. If you want to start a thread about Trump, go ahead. But this has been reported as being off topic.

IF the allegations are true why hasn't Trump been arrested? Do you have video of him doing this? We can easily find video of the senile child molester feeling up little girls and you guys defend him till your dying breath.

You sure defended him in 2020:

In fact you bent over backwards to defend him:

Here you were believing what he said hook line and sinker:

More coming to defense of Cuomo in a "scumbag of New York" thread:

Here you quoted Cuomo, even used him as your source:

Once again quoting Cuomo to defend his actions:

More defending Cuomo, begging for a link in a thread about him. Certainly don't want anyone talking bad about him without a link, right?

Yet more defending of Cuomo releasing convicts early:

I could go on and on. But you're right, you've never said anything nice about him. You just spent dozens of replies of your life defending his actions. Why does the left defend sex offenders like this? For that matter, why do they ELECT them to high office?

Asking people to provide a link has nothing to do with Cuomo, I ask the same thing for any topic, you are trying way too hard here. I do it all the time, no matter the topic

Even the convicts thing has nothing to do with Cuomo, I feel that way about every state, why should we keep paying to house them?

Asking people to provide a link has nothing to do with Cuomo, I ask the same thing for any topic, you are trying way too hard here. I do it all the time, no matter the topic

Even the convicts thing has nothing to do with Cuomo, I feel that way about every state, why should we keep paying to house them?

So you admit, you kinda have to considering I provided the proof, that you defend Cuomo's actions and have for years? Amirite? Even using him as a source for your thread? If you hate him so much, why use him as your source?

So you admit, you kinda have to considering I provided the proof, that you defend Cuomo's actions and have for years? Amirite?

In the last 30 days I have asked people to provide links more than 100 times....has nothing to do with Cuomo.

Nope, you are wrong. Asking for a link is not defending anyone.

You forgot President Golden Showers. Not all pervs are Dems.

No evidence he ever committed a crime either. Funny that. You asswipes scream about Trump, but it is YOUR people doing all the crimes.

Pretty weak attempt at deflecting from getting pwnd.

Just sayin....

DOH!

Pretty weak attempt at deflecting from getting pwnd.

Just sayin....

DOH!

Not at all, I ask for links all the time, it has nothing to do with defending anything at all but truth.

Another one of his links was about N95s, I was not defending Cuomo at all, both my wife and daughters had to reuse their N-95s for multiple days due to the shortage of them.

Surely you folks can do better than that

Not at all, I ask for links all the time, it has nothing to do with defending anything at all but truth.

Another one of his links was about N95s, I was not defending Cuomo at all, both my wife and daughters had to reuse their N-95s for multiple days due to the shortage of them.

Dude I pwned your ass. Just STFU to save face.

Where are all these freakin' STRONG Women that the left is always hyping?? Why didn't you slap his face or call the cops at the time, pushover. Get your dad or your boyfriend to break his legs. You kept your stupid mouth shut and now when he's down...you go after him.

Don't get me wrong. I've no respect for this PoS but i have no use for these weak kneed stupid leftist women who will use sex to get what THEY want and then come up ten years later whining about their victim status.

Cuomo is responsible for more deaths, as a result of an order he signed, than some Nazis we hanged for war crimes. When is he going to be held responsible for the estimated 10,000 nursing home deaths?

You claimed you weren't a cuomosexual. You demanded links for the claim that you were.

You got pwnd.

Forum List

Back