Troubling Response By The Scumbag Governor of New York and the Douchebag Major of NYC

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
President Trump, a New Yorker, is leaving New York because anti-American POS democrats like Cuomo and De Blasio create a hostile environment for White people and seek to steal their money and property, which they need since their constituents are zero IQ blacks, browns, and average IQ, inbred, clever jews..

Here nose jobbed Mario's son (the Schachime) says President Trump is a New Yorker.

Last edited:
Cuomo and DiBlasio are responsible for the soon to be downfall of NYC. NY state people have common sense and can see how stupid these two are. Unfortunately, NYC has too many people and their votes overwhelm everything good that their rural constituents stand for. They need an electoral college in state elections, in states like NY, California and even Pennsylvania, to prevent cities with corrupt voting practices like NYC, Philly, LA and SF from stealing elections.

NY doesn't affect me....not a huge dealio as my grandson says about everything.

What is so crazy is when I see vids on Manhattan the past few years, there is literally nobody walking around who has a job who could pay rent even for a shitty apartment. Who is financing this shit?

When I commuted to Wall Street in the late 80's after graduating with a bachelors degree, I used to see "one room" apartment $1,500/month. That seemed expensive, but there were good looking women walking around.

Now illiterate, very ugly "migrants?" rule the sidewalks. There are literally no good looking women walking around. How can illiterate, uglies pay rent, for example. How do they even get a landlord to agree to a lease?

Last edited:
President Trump, a New Yorker, is leaving New York because anti-American POS democrats like Cuomo and De Blasio create a hostile environment for White people and seek to steal their money and property, which they need since their constituents are zero IQ blacks, browns, and average IQ, inbred, clever jews..

Here nose jobbed Mario's son (the Schachime) says President Trump is a New Yorker.

You are such a rube!

Like anything has changed in the 3 years since Trump became POTUS. The same environment has been there for decades, Trump used to fund all those people.

This is all about the next election and not a damn thing else. Trump thinks that by saying Florida is his home he will get a few more votes there.

For some reason, I thought you had property in Florida! The "gator" thing I guess. :p

Golfing Douchebag, why do you think New York has a majority anti-American element?

Tramp should stay out of it. He doesn't know what the hell is going on.

Caught on camera: New York officers face criticism after dramatic arrest on Subway

he needs to quit debasing all Democratic governors and politicians, even some republicans.

What is so crazy is when I see vids on Manhattan the past few years, there is literally nobody walking around who has a job who could pay rent even for a shitty apartment. Who is financing this shit?

When I commuted to Wall Street in the late 80's after graduating with a bachelors degree, I used to see "one room" apartment $1,500/month. That seemed expensive, but there were good looking women walking around.

Now illiterate, very ugly "migrants?" rule the sidewalks. There are literally no good looking women walking around. How can illiterate, uglies pay rent, for example. How do they even get a landlord to agree to a lease?
They live 30 to a room and everyone pays $100.

Cuomo and DiBlasio are responsible for the soon to be downfall of NYC. NY state people have common sense and can see how stupid these two are. Unfortunately, NYC has too many people and their votes overwhelm everything good that their rural constituents stand for. They need an electoral college in state elections, in states like NY, California and even Pennsylvania, to prevent cities with corrupt voting practices like NYC, Philly, LA and SF from stealing elections.
/----/ Great idea, now all we need if for the corrupt career political hacks to voluntarily give up their power base.

For some reason, I thought you had property in Florida! The "gator" thing I guess. :p

Golfing Douchebag, why do you think New York has a majority anti-American element?

what does any of this have to do with my post?

How dare a mere governor criticize the King of the republicans. Trump says worse every day of the week and you worship the ground he walks on.

You are such a rube!

Like anything has changed in the 3 years since Trump became POTUS. The same environment has been there for decades, Trump used to fund all those people.

This is all about the next election and not a damn thing else. Trump thinks that by saying Florida is his home he will get a few more votes there.

Obviously you haven’t been there recently. The mayor and Governor are destroying NYC. More rats, more homeless and they are out to screw the police any chance they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck Don.

You are such a rube!

Obviously you haven’t been there recently. The mayor and Governor are destroying NYC. More rats, more homeless and they are out to screw the police any chance they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about that, the police can just gun people down for nothing and walk now.

Great...they nailed his ass

New York City is celebrating Trumps departure

Pennsylvania is fine, because our two progressive super-cities really don't outnumber the rest of the state. It was observed a number of years ago, that "Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Civilization in between."

Forum List

Back