Andrew Cuomo charged with misdemeanor sex crime in New York

You claimed you weren't a cuomosexual. You demanded links for the claim that you were.

only if asking for a link is defending a person.

and only a fucking moron would say that asking for a link is saying something nice about person....especially when I do it daily for any and every topic.

it is just sad that me agreeing with you on Cuomo is not good enough, the hyper-partisans cannot be satisfied with that

that Rittenhouse kid defends himself and shoots some violent Democrat thugs and a Democrat pedophile, now this. Democrats keep losing voters nearly every day it seems. I'm guessing all the dope dealers and cartels are getting rich off their depressions. Even their heterosexuals are violent deviants.

The Democrat was charged in Albany City Court Thursday, a spokesperson for New York State Court has confirmed to Fox News.

Too bad it was just a misdemeanor.

I would have charged him with a felony.

I hope he faces the fullest extent of the law.

Where are all those bellyaching women accusing him while he was in office. Are they still going after him? Strangely silent....and strangely telling too.

He was in office when the women started speaking up.

He "retired" from office because the investigation found he sexually harassed 11 women.

I don't know what more the women have to say until the trial.

I don't think that they are obligated to say anything and I sure respect their right to privacy.

If he committed the sex crime or whatever, he should suffer the consequences.
If you hate him because he's a Democrat, you are a brain dead hate filled idiot.
Sound familiar.

Another cult post. Far far too many people are only able to see the world in terms of (R) or (D). That may be the real crime.

Another cult post. Far far too many people are only able to see the world in terms of (R) or (D). That may be the real crime.
Just the hypocrisy.
Cuomo didn't call these women liars.
Cuomo didn't attack these women.
Cuomo didn't scream 'What about Trump'.
Cuomo didn't call these women ugly.

Trump and his cult did.
I'm not defending Cuomo, he deserves every thing that's coming to him.

I don't understand why these rich people just don't call a $500 a night call girl?
Look at Robert Kraft, bet he wished he would have, he would have saved about $49,550.

Just the hypocrisy.

Trump and his cult did.

I don't understand why these rich people just don't call a $500 a night call girl?
Look at Robert Kraft, bet he wished he would have, he would have saved about $49,550.

No, he merely sexuallt assaulted them.

Moron.

Just the hypocrisy.

Trump and his cult did.

And my statement has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Forum List

Back