And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

Neato,but you can practice self affirmation and self soothing at any time, anyplace, without this message board.

In this topic, you should present evidence and argument of why you think the thread title is wrong.
The thread title is wrong because no such event has occurred yet.
You are stating your wish as fact

I’m convinced there are considerably more conservative posters here . But for an odd reason most moderators are liberal. My sources indicate this is how some odd form of a “balancing act” is achieved

Nonsense. Won’t happen.
I see your puffy chested confidence, based on whatever thought fizzles into your colon.

However, when I read Thomas's concurring opinion, I see it is very clear that he intends to revisit the rulings on precisely what was mentioned, and I see him explicitly stating they should be overturned.

And then I take the smallest of split seconds to consider whether I should defer to the known facts, or to your emotional sharting and tantrums.

Pretty easy call,there.

The thread title is wrong because no such event has occurred yet.
What event is that? Be specific. The end of Trump's political career?

Oh, I think it has occurred, for the reasons I mentioned. I think the benchmark for that was the recent SCOTUS ruling.

So all you have is "nuh uh!"

I don't expect much more from you.

Evangelicals are NOT going to vote for murderous baby aborting Dems over Trump, you people have lost your shit.
You have confused yourself.

I am saying many of them will vote for someone else over Trump in the primaries. And I am saying it will be enough for him to lose the primaries.

Start over. Slow down.

What event is that? Be specific. The end of Trumps political career?

Oh, I think it has occurred, for the reasons I mentioned. I think the benchmark for that was the recent SCOTUS ruling.

So all you have is"nuh uh!"

I don't expect much more from you.
The event you say has taken place is described by “thus ended the political career of Trump”. That is you wish being presented as an already occurrent fact which is false.

The event you say has taken place is described by “thus ended the political career of Trump”. That is you wish being presented as an already occurrent fact which is false.
Yes, that is my claim. My argued and evidenced opinion. Stop your insufferable crybabying.

Yes, that is my claim. My argued and evidenced opinion. Stop your insufferable crybabying.
Pointing out factual falsehoods is what thinkers do
You are a lying wishcaster who presents in the thread title falsehood.
If you had said “I hope or I think Trumps political career is over “ then you would not be engaging in deceit.

You have confused yourself.

I am saying many of them will vote for someone else over Trump in the primaries. And I am saying it will be enough for him to lose the primaries.

Start over. Slow down.
LMAO Trump crushed 16 GOP challengers, none polled more than 5% and that was BEFORE Trump delivered tuck loads of wins as president. Lets just agree that you are naive. :itsok:

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

Over? We got homos to burn, blacks to enslave, and females to keep us occupied.

Pointing out factual falsehoods is what thinkers do
You are a lying wishcaster who presents in the thread title falsehood.
If you had said “I hope or I think Trumps political career is over “ then you would not be engaging in deceit.
I presented my evidenced and argued opinion.

Childish crybabies will say "you present your opinion as if it is true!!!" and avoid the topic.

Adults who have not discarded their faculties in favor of embarrassing hissy fits and impotent squealing will meet this with their own evidence and argument.

LMAO Trump crushed 16 GOP challengers, none polled more than 5% and that was BEFORE Trump delivered tuck loads of wins as president. Lets just agree that you are naive. :itsok:
Yes, but that was 2016.

In 2020, he got smashed by 7 million vvotes.

In 2022, he is losing to challengers in polling.

In 2022, evangelical leaders are not just refusing to explicitly support him as the 2024 candidate, some are finally speaking out against him.

Things change. Times change.

I see your puffy chested confidence, based on whatever thought fizzles into your colon.

However, when I read Thomas's concurring opinion, I see it is very clear that he intends to revisit the rulings on precisely what was mentioned, and I see him explicitly stating they should be overturned.
Your thoughts must trickle into your colon because your thoughts tend to come out as shit.

And here’s another helpful hint just for you, Farty: Justice Thomas doesn’t get to set the agenda of the SCOTUS. I think he’s a brilliant man and a great jurist. But I disagree with his expressed statements about what could come next or come soon or at all.

And I see little evidence (as in none) that any other SCOTUS Justices are inclined to follow suit. Maybe you do. But again, I doubt it. You can be all alarmed by Thomas’ expressed views. But standing alone, they do not amount to much.
And then I take the smallest of split seconds to consider whether I should defer to the known facts, or to your emotional sharting and tantrums.

Pretty easy call,there.

You should defer to known facts. As I do. Your emotionalism blinds you to reality. That’s a very easy and accurate call.

You are very confused.

Speaking to Biden's popularity speaks only to his chances of winning in 2024. The person he runs against may or may not be Trump.

This thread topic is about the chances it will be Trump.

I think those chances just fell right off a cliff. For the very specific reasons mentioned.

It's the economy, stupid. There is Trump's track record, and then there is Biden's...:eek:

Justice Thomas doesn’t get to set the agenda of the SCOTUS.
Yes, the entire court does.

The same court that just overturned Roe v Wade by rejecting its basis, which is the same basis for the other rulings mentioned. The other rulings, mentioned both by posters in this thread and mentioned explicitly by Thomas in his concurring opinion.

Which is why normal grown ups understand the odds of someone bringing a challenge to those rulings, and the odds the SCOTUS takes the cases, and the odds they overturn the prior rulings are pretty darn high.

This is the natural result of rational adults deferring to known facts. Which is why it looks so foreign to a person like you.

It's the economy, stupid. There is Trump's track record, and then there is Biden's...:eek:
Oops,you are confused again.

Nothing in the topic is about Trump vs. Biden.

Trump has to clear the hurdle of beating other Republicans, if he wants to face Biden.

I say he won't, for the reasons I mentioned.

The topic is the end of the political career of Trump. You are the one confused. And the misconception that evangelicals are abandoning him. Nothing could be farther from the truth. He couldn't be in better shape.
TRUMP ~ 2024. Let's prosper again!
You just cant quite seem to launch.

Yes, you already stated you think the title is false.

You state that it is a misconception that evangelicals are abandoning him.

Yet Trump is losing in polls, and evangelical leaders are being noncommittal or speaking out against him.

In light of these arguments and evidence, why should someone believe your claim over mine?

Do you have anything? Anything at all? This isn't church, where someone stands up front and makes authoritative declarations, and a bunch of sheep nod and say amen.

You are going to have to do better.

Forum List

Back