And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

Yes, the entire court does.

The same court that just overturned Roe v Wade by rejecting its basis, which is the same basis for the other rulings mentioned. The other rulings, mentioned both by posters in this thread and mentioned explicitly by Thomas in his concurring opinion.

Which is why normal grown ups understand the odds of someone bringing a challenge to those rulings, and the odds the SCOTUS takes the cases, and the odds they overturn the prior rulings are pretty darn high.

This is the natural result of rational adults deferring to known facts. Which is why it looks so foreign to a person like you.
Overturning Roe has exactly fuck all to do with any plan to get back into the thickets of things like gay rights. You’re an emotional wreck and a petty alarmist.

I am amused by your twisted and contorted projection of your obvious deficits onto me.

Another fun fact to help your feeble mind grasp some portion of reality: I don’t care that some other posters here would seek a review of gay rights rulings. They don’t get a vote on the SCOTUS. Now, that noted, we’ve already addressed what Thomas wrote. But what you have yet to show is any hint of a ghost of a whisper of a basis to worry that anybody else on the Court is of the same view on that score as Thomas. This is why your emotional alarmism isn’t at all mature or realistic or factually supported.

Ralph Reed, founder of the Faith & Freedom Coalition, in 2019:

‘Render to God and Trump’: Ralph Reed calls for 2020 obedience to Trump​

Ralph Reed, one week ago:

“We’ve never really tried to be the churchgoing version of the party bosses in a smoke-filled room trying to figure out who the nominee ought to be,” Reed said. “We figure the best thing to do is to provide a platform for those candidates and assist them, informally, by letting them know the best way they can connect with and make their case to those voters and pastors.

“After that, we let the market decide.”

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

Evangelicals helped to cause their decline in influence over the decades. They do not even pay attention to the men God used in the bible to improve lives. The evangelicals that did not vote for Trump, and voted Prog sealed their own doom. Voting Prog over the years sealed their own doom.

Overturning Roe has exactly fuck all to do with any plan to get back into the thickets of things like gay rights
Well, unfortunately for your feet stomping and tantrums, the ruling on, for example, gay marriage was made on much the same basis as roe v wade.

Clarence Thomas, unfettered by the embarrassing ignorance you apparently possess, knows this. Which is why he said that ruling is an error that should be corrected, just as roe v wade was "corrected". And that the error in that ruling is the same , exact error that he just corrected on Friday in overturning roe v wade.

So again, I am faced with the choice of deferring to all of the facts, or to your squealing and blubbering.

Easy call.

Voting Prog over the years sealed their own doom.
The people dancing in the streets in celebration of the SCOTUS decision dont seem to agree with you.

I guess they didnt get your memo, when you were telling them what they think.

The topic is the end of the political career of Trump. You are the one confused. And the misconception that evangelicals are abandoning him. Nothing could be farther from the truth. He couldn't be in better shape.
TRUMP ~ 2024. Let's prosper again!
Couple more reports and might be handled like ours have been

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

People who are voting Democrat because of Roe ... are already voting Democrat because of Roe ... you empty headed racist dim wit

People who are voting Democrat because of Roe ... are already voting Democrat because of Roe ... you empty headed racist dim wit
Oops, another confused Trumper.

This isn't about democrats or the 2024 election. This is chiefly about republican voters and their 2024 primaries.

Start over. Slow down.

Might even try DeSantis myself, if he doesn't go to damned crazy between now and then.

You leftist racist morons who just glide by the Dems losing their minds in leftist insanity who suddenly are worried about ... Republicans ... are priceless. Well, you're worth nothing anyway, racist

Well, unfortunately for you feet stomping and tantrums, the ruling on, for example, gay marriage was made on much the same basis as roe v wade.

Clarence Thomas, unfettered by the embarrassing ignorance you apparently possess, knows this. Which is why he said that ruling is an error that should be corrected, just as roe v wade was "corrected". And that the error in that ruling is the same , exact error that he just corrected on Friday in overturning roe v wade.

So again, I am faced with the choice of deferring to all of the facts, or to your squealing and blubbering.

Easy call.
Well stomping your widdle feetsies some more doesn’t alter reality whatsoever. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way. 😂🤣

The facts still control. Like, for example: the Roe decision was widely recognized as being a lawless and unprincipled one. It was wrong from jump street.

I see no basis in anything you’ve posted to cause your present panty wetting. Name one other Jusrice who has said, suggested or even intimated that this nation needs to take another look at any decisions concerning gay rights. Oh, and since you have a track record of having absolutely no credibility, cite the case or article which warrants the naming of any such Justice.

Because otherwise, as usual, you’ve still got nothing, cupcake.

LOL, this is the same guy that says Aethists and humans are moral....LOL

I'm still a supporter......sorry, you guys just don't get it.......it would take you actually trying to understand....but you won't........so keep making us laugh with these stupid postings.

Like, for example: the Roe decision was widely recognized as being a lawless and unprinci
Oops, theres that bad habit you have of substituting your own mental sharts for reality.

The Roe v wade decision was reaffirmed at every opportunity in the SCOTUS. For 50 years.

Until Friday, at which time it was overturned on the same basis for overturning the other cases mentioned.

Clarence Thomas, unfettered by the mental handicaps that plague you, understands this and named those rulings by name.

There is every reason to believe that the same court that took up this case and overturned precedent on this basis will hear cases against similar rulings and overturn them on the same basis. And no reason to believe otherwise.

Which is why intelligent adults on both sides of the aisle are talking about exactly this.

LOL, this is the same guy that says Aethists and humans are moral....LOL

I'm still a supporter......sorry, you guys just don't get it.......it would take you actually trying to understand....but you won't........so keep making us laugh with these stupid postings.
Surely you understand that it takes more than one vote for Trump to win the 2024 nomination.

Or maybe you don't.

Surely you understand that it takes more than one vote for Trump to win the 2024 nomination.

Or maybe you don't.
Sure it does. I love how you think you know stuff, when you really don't. He may lose to DeSantis, but that's the only guy that can beat him, including the general, we've all seen the bs tricks of you guys and the results, it's horrific.

Well, that reflects more on your intellectual capabilities than it does on me.
Kaz to be fair, he said humans are evolving towards better behavior....he must have not learned about the 20th century......and about those Russian attrocities in Ukraine.......I guess he forgot.

Well, that reflects more on your intellectual capabilities than it does on me.

I always like you brainless leftists parroting your party's Marxist ideology who declare anyone who somehow doesn't understand your low content talking points is missing something big!

Actually you are, you're brainless ... and a racist ...

Forum List

Back