And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

I know when to ignore and when to engage. Nothing there worth engaging.

Whiteguy: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to repeat back to you what you said to me. I'll reword it and try to make it not obvious ...

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

oh, they are balls deep in the ass of gay marriage. And the catholics are balls deep in boys asses for contraception.

You worried about Trump losing evangelicals?? The left has lost blacks, hispanics, asians and working class americans.

I think you know that....hence...the reason for this topic.

These guys throw that term 'whataboutism'. they sure as hell don't mind using it themselves. LOLOL

They just cant do it.

The only Trumper who has even attempted it is BluesLegend ( as weak as his argument was), a poster not exactly known for being able to construct valid arguments or to present evidence in support of them.

But at least he had the stones to make the attempt.
I routinely destroy your posts snowflake, it's not even a challenge. :itsok:

I routinely destroy your posts snowflake, it's not even a challenge. :itsok:
The only argument you attempted was that Trump was so successful in 2016, there is no way he can lose.

Which was a bizarre argument, considering he got his fat ass smashed by 7 million votes in 2020. And just lost a poll to DeSantis.

The only argument you attempted was that Trump was so successful in 2016, there is no way he can lose.

Which was a bizarre argument, considering he got his fat ass smashed by 7 million votes in 2020. And just lost a poll to DeSantis.
That wasn't my argument, your tiny pea brain just wasn't able to comprehend it. Dem's rigged and stole it in 2020. Your poll is laughable. There I think that about covers it.

Does anybody have the date time and location that Trump ended his political career.
Otherwise the past tense thread title remain fake.

Forum List

Back