And this is an ally? Germany rejects US call to join Gulf taskforce

Is iran still storing tied up crude in tankers ?
About time the sanctions were ignored and 'allies' bought that crude or facilitated its sale.

SO then the can keep the straights open wouldn't you agree ?
The Germans are going to have easy time since they have trouble even getting smlll units across the med without begging someone else for an airlift ..to say the least
it would be highly entertaining to watch ...

If the west Europeans and Asians wanna be held hostage and pay ransom to keep the straights open
BY all means
Hilarity. As though Iran won't ship oil through them. At a discount.
what kind of discount are ya talking about ....similar to the discount on the massive amount of oil we take in from Alberta?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hilarity is how just ignorant you sheltered hillbilly white left wing progressive racist nazi are

Germany is no ally of ours and has not been for some time.

So be it. They can pay their own way as well, in every single aspect.

Goodbye, Germany.
You say "goodbye" but I don't see your ass going out the door. This ain't America. Now take your Army and scoot!

Ahh no wonder youre so ignorant about US oil consumption and where it comes from..... you're a western European surf ..
Which means you have a much lower iq than our very own homegrown left wing progressive nazis

If you look closely at Germany business dealings over the last three decades with the mullahs
That'll telll ya everything need to know about the kraut position on Iran

krauts are always in for self interest ........and the cash baby !
I see ... so you think Germany should only do business with the United Snakes, is that it? And you call yourself an ally? Who are you getting your oil from, anyway? Canada? Any mullahs up there, ya' think? I'm just asking because the barrels of oil being shipped into the United Snakes has stickers plastered all over them ... written in Arabic. Riyadh must be located near ... uh ... ah ... Ontario?

yikes its a triggard niggard nazi

Theys always attack when they dont wanna hear somthing
Who said i think Germany should only do business with the USA? what exactly are you talking about ? please elaborate in depth
Really how much oil are we taking in from the mullahs
what port is it coming into ?where is it being refined ? can isee one of those stickers any ship b.o.ls for those imports will also help ya out

Let me help ya out the majority of us oil consumption is supplied by this hemisphere

I do know how much oil we get from Canada ...do you know how long we've been getting it at a discount ?
ya know what theyre running at cost pb? i know the average

I do know how much oil we're pumping out domestically and how the industry is scrambling to increase refinery capacity

why do you ask ?

dont want to look back at what the Germans our self interest "allies " are up to with anything on the international stage and face reality ?
and its not about oil ...oil not even the tip of it ...big dollas with other goods to ...

THANK YOU
you may go back to your fairy tale land

Is iran still storing tied up crude in tankers ? :auiqs.jpg:
I'll give you a chance to rewrite this tripe and see if you can come up with a point that makes sense and addresses my post. :death:

Goodbye, Germany.
You say "goodbye" but I don't see your ass going out the door. This ain't America. Now take your Army and scoot!

Ahh no wonder youre so ignorant about US oil consumption and where it comes from..... you're a western European surf ..
Which means you have a much lower iq than our very own homegrown left wing progressive nazis
..... and yet your ass is still stuck to the asphalt. Pack your bag, the U.S. is that-a-way ...

confused.jpg

Goodbye, Germany.

Goodbye, Germany.

Which is exactly my point. We're not allies, we're happy to get out and in my opinion, after WW2 we should have broken you up, left none of Germany left and farmed you out to different nations.

We did not and I really believe the world will come to regret that deeply again.

..... We're not allies, we're happy to get out and in my opinion, after WW2 we should have broken you up, left none of Germany left and farmed you out to different nations.

We did not and I really believe the world will come to regret that deeply again.
Did you not go to school or were you born mentally disadvantaged? What are you talking about not "breaking up Germany"? Germany was broken into 7 parts: Soviet - French - British - Dutch - American - Belgien - Canadian. It is for this American ignorance that makes it often impossible to discuss the world with Yanks.

If you look closely at Germany business dealings over the last three decades with the mullahs
That'll telll ya everything need to know about the kraut position on Iran

krauts are always in for self interest ........and the cash baby !
I see ... so you think Germany should only do business with the United Snakes, is that it? And you call yourself an ally? Who are you getting your oil from, anyway? Canada? Any mullahs up there, ya' think? I'm just asking because the barrels of oil being shipped into the United Snakes has stickers plastered all over them ... written in Arabic. Riyadh must be located near ... uh ... ah ... Ontario?

yikes its a triggard niggard nazi

Theys always attack when they dont wanna hear somthing
Who said i think Germany should only do business with the USA? what exactly are you talking about ? please elaborate in depth
Really how much oil are we taking in from the mullahs
what port is it coming into ?where is it being refined ? can isee one of those stickers any ship b.o.ls for those imports will also help ya out

Let me help ya out the majority of us oil consumption is supplied by this hemisphere

I do know how much oil we get from Canada ...do you know how long we've been getting it at a discount ?
ya know what theyre running at cost pb? i know the average

I do know how much oil we're pumping out domestically and how the industry is scrambling to increase refinery capacity

why do you ask ?

dont want to look back at what the Germans our self interest "allies " are up to with anything on the international stage and face reality ?
and its not about oil ...oil not even the tip of it ...big dollas with other goods to ...

THANK YOU
you may go back to your fairy tale land

Is iran still storing tied up crude in tankers ? :auiqs.jpg:
I'll give you a chance to rewrite this tripe and see if you can come up with a point that makes sense and addresses my post. :death:
dear lord

western euros are sad and pathetic

Sounds like Germany is a Islamic terrorist states ally!

Germany has rejected US pressure to send warships to protect shipping in the Persian Gulf from seizure by Iran.

Olaf Scholz, the German vice-chancellor, publicly confirmed on Wednesday that his country would not take part in a US-led naval taskforce.

“We want to talk about how to address the situation with our French and British partners in Europe, but there is no discussion of a mission as requested,” said Mr Scholz, who is deputising for Angela Merkel while she is on holiday.

Germany reportedly rejected calls to take part in the planned taskforce last week, but this is the first time the German government has commented publicly .

Along with Britain and France, Germany has been keen to rescue the nuclear deal agreed with Iran by Barack Obama, which Mr Trump withdrew from last year.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...
Good.

The Germans are going to have easy time since they have trouble even getting smlll units across the med without begging someone else for an airlift ..to say the least
it would be highly entertaining to watch ...
No one Iran sells oil to will have any trouble at all.

..... We're not allies, we're happy to get out and in my opinion, after WW2 we should have broken you up, left none of Germany left and farmed you out to different nations.

Did you not go to school or were you born mentally disadvantaged? What are you talking about not "breaking up Germany"? Germany was broken into 7 parts: Soviet - French - British - Dutch - American - Belgien - Canadian. It is for this American ignorance that makes it often impossible to discuss the world with Yanks.

Maybe Germany should have remained that way.

Sounds like Germany is a Islamic terrorist states ally!

Germany has rejected US pressure to send warships to protect shipping in the Persian Gulf from seizure by Iran.

Olaf Scholz, the German vice-chancellor, publicly confirmed on Wednesday that his country would not take part in a US-led naval taskforce.

“We want to talk about how to address the situation with our French and British partners in Europe, but there is no discussion of a mission as requested,” said Mr Scholz, who is deputising for Angela Merkel while she is on holiday.

Germany reportedly rejected calls to take part in the planned taskforce last week, but this is the first time the German government has commented publicly .

Along with Britain and France, Germany has been keen to rescue the nuclear deal agreed with Iran by Barack Obama, which Mr Trump withdrew from last year.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...

Germany's supply of hydrocarbons is secure and depends more on Putin than it does on oil tankers. Basically it's an I got mine thing.

Forum List

Back