"And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb"? Hamas to IDF: "HELP US!"

Additionally, as the day goes on, four water pumps will be transferred to the Gaza Strip due to heavy flooding.
Just another PR stunt by Israel.

With the amount of flooding in Gaza.

Israel sending 4 water pumps is a joke.

It will be like trying bail out a sinking boat with a tin cup. ...... :doubt:

With the amount of flooding in Gaza... you would think that the Islamic terrorists of Hamas would take some of their welfare money and spend it on Municipal services as opposed to weapons and ammunition.

Just another case of sunni arab/moslem terrorist ineptitude and incompetence.

........True story

..........:cool:

The response by OZreal so far has been "let them eat cake". But that doesn't strop the zionist media blizzard from putting out hundreds of press releases saying "We're talking, give us a medal".

Additionally, as the day goes on, four water pumps will be transferred to the Gaza Strip due to heavy flooding.

Plus, gaza HAS NO FUEL to run the pumps anyways because israel has blockaded the border crossings.

False.

Plus, gaza HAS NO FUEL to run the pumps anyways because israel has blockaded the border crossings.
The zionist pukes who rule Israel are some really sick and demented cretins. .... :evil:

With the amount of flooding in Gaza... you would think that the Islamic terrorists of Hamas would take some of their welfare money and spend it on Municipal services as opposed to weapons and ammunition.

........True story

Right. The sole electrical plant in gaza has been BOMBED BY OZREAL 3 times since 2006. Each time they reduce it to dust the gazans spend critical resources to rebuild it only to have OZREAL bomb it again.

Then the zionists chuckle and eat like effendi (whatever that is, maybe lips can enlighten us) at their cleverness and pat themselves on the back and send out a press release on how wonderful they are because an IDF soldier wrapped a rescued puppy in a jacket at a staged photo op.

Last edited:

........True story

Right. The sole electrical plant in gaza has been BOMBED BY OZREAL 3 times since 2006. Each time they reduce it to dust the gazans spend critical resources to rebuild it only to have OZREAL bomb it again.

Then the zionists chuckle and eat like effendi (whatever that is, maybe lips can enlighten us) at their cleverness and pat themselves on the back and send out a press release on how wonderful they are because an IDF soldier wrapped a rescued puppy in a jacket at a staged photo op.

Post 35.

The competing Islamic terrorist franchises are still at war.

........True story

Post 35.

Are you denying that OZreal has on several occasions bombed the only electrical power plant in gaza for no other reason then to make life miserable for gazans? What was the plant doing, shooting sparks at the IDF? How is the plant a function of the supposed war between OZreal and hamas?

This is how fucking filthy and despicable the israeli people are.

Oh no they couldn't! The 'palestinians' still live in squalor despite the billions of money given to them by the UN over the decades and the billions being given them now by the EU. All the able 'palestinians' migrated elsewhere many years ago and left behind a useless rabble of potential genocide bombers. Ruled by the tyranical brutal, corrupt and utterly incompetent Hamas.
The reason they are dependent on foreign aid, is a direct result of the illegal and immoral blockade, which has completely destroyed their economy.

Are you denying that OZreal has on several occasions bombed the only electrical power plant in gaza for no other reason then to make life miserable for gazans? What was the plant doing, shooting sparks at the IDF? How is the plant a function of the supposed war between OZreal and hamas?

Bombing civilian infrastructure is a war crime.

The power plant is just the beginning.

The blockade is legal which I proved to you the other day, and which you were unable to refute.
All you did was point to the Palmer Commission to prove your point and I tore it to shreds. I went in to quite a bit of detail shooting down each point of the Commissions report. And you haven't said shit about it since. Until you can specifically address the points in my rebuttal, you haven't proven anything.

The Marines are certainly on Israel's side as shown by the cooperation between the two countries, and in fact they Israeli military and US military are often training and learning from each other.
Not if I was President. I'd have them in there kicking Israeli ass and forcing you fuckers to take responsibility for the shit you've done.

The Gazans hopefully will rise up against their leaders who let them wallow in sewage and shit with no hope.
It's none of your god-damn business who Gazan's choose as their leaders, you fucking bitch! And punishing them because you didn't like the results of their democratic election, shows just how fucked up you people are.

It isn't Israel's fault but Gaza's.
It's absolutely Israel's fault. You didn't have to start an illegal and immoral blockade, but you did. That was your choice. Your decision. Your responsibility. You're at fault.

Last edited:

Why do you think the entire world hates israel?

You can make all the excuses you want on behalf of Islamic terrorists. One terrorist syndicate after another has made a few at the top of the pyramid scheme very rich by appealing to people just like you who reward incompetence.
Gazan's are not terrorists, you fuckers are.

The blockade is legal which I proved to you the other day, and which you were unable to refute.
All you did was point to the Palmer Commission to prove your point and I tore it to shreds. I went in to quite a bit of detail shooting down each point of the Commissions report. And you haven't said shit about it since. Until you can specifically address the points in my rebuttal, you haven't proven anything.

The Marines are certainly on Israel's side as shown by the cooperation between the two countries, and in fact they Israeli military and US military are often training and learning from each other.
Not if I was President. I'd have them in there kicking Israeli ass and forcing you fuckers to take responsibility for the shit you've done.

The Gazans hopefully will rise up against their leaders who let them wallow in sewage and shit with no hope.
It's none of your god-damn business who Gazan's choose as their leaders, you fucking bitch! And punishing them because you didn't like the results of their democratic election, shows just how fucked up you people are.

It's absolutely Israel's fault. You didn't have to start an illegal and immoral blockade, but you did. That was your choice. Your decision. Your responsibility. You're at fault.

This is how pathetic the zionists and israelis are on this thread. The sole sewage plant in gaza had to close down because fuel wasn't being allowed in by either the israelis and also because eqypt shut down the smuggling tunnels which was a primary source for fuel. Of course gaza has to rely on smuggled goods because israel has a land AND sea blockade. That close down resulted in sewage seeping out into the streets of gaza.

On this thread alone I've counted 2 times israeli/zionists have made fun of the gazans for this sewage back up.

Filthy fucking people...that's all I can say.

Blockade is limiting items that can be used for tunneling and bomb making.
The blockade limits everything going into Gaza.

BTW, why can't they have bombs? Are you saying they don't have a right to defend themselves from foreign aggression?

Fuel shortages is due to the fact Hamas does not want to pay the PA for the fuel.
Even when they do, they have to get it past Israeli checkpoints and Israel won't let the majority of it pass.

Egypt shut the tunnels so gazans can't steal and smuggle.
They're not stealing and smuggling. The only reason for the tunnels, is to get the necessary supplies to support the populations basic needs. If there was no blockade, they wouldn't need the tunnels.

Hamas has frequently shut crossing from their side leaving supplies stranded on the Israeli side waiting.
You got that backwards.

There is fault on both sides, but Gaza/Hamas is far from a victim.
They're more of a victim than Israel.

Their actions are calculated and sadly it is the people who suffer.
If you're talking about Israel, you're right.

Post 35.

You're lashing out because you cant find cheap excuses for incompetence and ineptitude on the part of Islamic terrorists who can't manage civil affairs. You have a need and desire to blame the jooooooos for conditions created by rival Islamic terrorist franchises.

This is how pathetic the zionists and israelis are on this thread. The sole sewage plant in gaza had to close down because fuel wasn't being allowed in by either the israelis and also because eqypt shut down the smuggling tunnels which was a primary source for fuel. Of course gaza has to rely on smuggled goods because israel has a land AND sea blockade. That close down resulted in sewage seeping out into the streets of gaza.

On this thread alone I've counted 2 times israeli/zionists have made fun of the gazans for this sewage back up.

Filthy fucking people...that's all I can say.

Your comments say only that you are clueless. Welfare money is available to buy fuel. The issue is that the islamic terrorists in Fatah are requiring additional taxes be paid by the Islamic terrorists in Hamas.

Grow up, put on your big boy pants and learn to accept that in the adult world, people make choices and live with consequences.

Qatar just gave Gaza over a 10 million dollars worth of fuel. More charity to gaza to help them through the crisis.

Forum List

Back