And the winner of the Best Male Actor award at the 2023 Tony Awards goes to....

You guessed it. :laughing0301:

Who didn't see this coming?

gettyimages-1497761638-edac1f1ccea96603676ceb94429fc35a4a5ea1d2-s1100-c50.jpg

Best Leading Actor of a Musical​

Winner: J. Harrison Ghee, Some Like It Hot

"J. Harrison Ghee accepts the award for Best Leading Actor in a Musical for "Some Like It Hot." They are the second nonbinary actor to win."

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/11/1180421487/tony-award-winners-2023
You watch the Tonys, eh? ;)

Transgenderism is a mental illness.
It is the only mental illness that the victim demands that everyone else participate in.
I don't think he's a tranny. From my understanding this "non-binary" thing simply means he likes cross-dressing. He doesn't actually believe he's a girl.

Come on, we all knew something like this would happen. Awards shows now are about appealing to social agendas and patting themselves on the back for being progressive.

Yes, like the one where some Chinese won the statistical equivalent of 500 years worth of awards in one year recently, and maybe one was actually semi-famous.

It is obvious there are agendas. The real slavery now are traditional marriage people trying to raise children.
Hahahahaha, really, I think you are full of shit because married people have way too much to worry and work for to be miffed at what a transgender is drinking. And, if you ever had kids it is like slavery because all yer monies go to raising kids and existing.........I know I had four kids to slave day and night for, but that is the price of being a parent. And, gays never bothered me nor did transgenders because I lived my life and they lived theirs, just not in the same space time, or location on Earth.

Yes, like the one where some Chinese won the statistical equivalent of 500 years worth of awards in one year recently, and maybe one was actually semi-famous.
The army told us they gave us awards and medals cause we didn't make much money and they would make us feel better while being broke.

You're enslaved by your political party, your peer pressure, and the inability to disagree with any ludicrous insanity they foist on you.

Can you say "Stockholm Syndrome"?
There is no political party to be enslaved to, now I have noticed your ass firmly in Trump's ass, is that just being emotive?

There is no political party to be enslaved to, now I have noticed your ass firmly in Trump's ass, is that just being emotive?
No - YOU are totally brainwashed (enslaved) by your political agenda. It is also a fact that so far you have never refuted any Lefty&Lib policy - no matter how ridiculous and false it is. In contra to me - who if anyone read a couple of my posts, will know about my opinion of e.g. Trump or other issues.
So I am clearly a conservative, who despises lefty&Libs - but I would never vote for Trump. Yet I do not see a majority of Trump supports starting to harass me around.

You however vote and support any piece of garbage as long as it is Lefty&Lib. And attack everyone who doesn't share your despicable lefty&lib mindset.

Just like a politicians once stated in 1980 - Lefty&Libs behold the same methods and actions as the Nazi's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back