And the Award for biggest Quisling scumbag goes to...

deal.jpg

Sen. Graham is all wet here.

President Trump really needs to be at the tattoo artist this week to get a teardrop done. Let the other cons know that he has bodies on his jacket and is not to be trifled with. President Trump should also be shopping for an outfit that will be appropriate for his new domicile. If he gets a chance, the film "Get Hard" should be mandatory viewing.

If Trump appears in court next week looking like a stone cold gangsta with sagging pants and prison tats, it would impress.

Sen. Graham is all wet here.

President Trump really needs to be at the tattoo artist this week to get a teardrop done. Let the other cons know that he has bodies on his jacket and is not to be trifled with. President Trump should also be shopping for an outfit that will be appropriate for his new domicile. If he gets a chance, the film "Get Hard" should be mandatory viewing.

If Trump appears in court next week looking like a stone cold gangsta with sagging pants and prison tats, it would impress.
"Saggy" or soggy?

OIP.TFFgjt8OkJkX1w05M2wRmgHaJ4

OIP.QkRz2dahw_Y-mS3I6KefBAHaE8

Define fascism!

The word is tossed around like a rag doll, but I doubt that the low-brow, mentally challenged Marixts have a real clue what the word means, and they'd have an even more difficult time explaining how Trump is a "fascist."
I am sure you know what fascism is since you know what Marxism is.

Forum List

Back