And so it continues, unabated, by the self proclaimed Emperor!

Link to Trump proclaiming he is Emperor?

That's another one I keep hearing!

But it's not Trump stating such.

It's Dems and Libs that proclaim him Emperor!

Too funny

It's one of many symptoms of TDS

No one claims trump is an Emperor, i.e. a sovereign ruler of great power and rank. Trump believes he has the power to make laws and violate them when he pleases to do so.

So apparently no one is allowed to criticize an uncivilized person with no morals, no intellect, no respect for the rule of law, and no patriotism.

NOT TRUE AT ALL, SHITSTAIN! I criticize you all the time! :auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, you reflect your parents and upbringing or lack thereof.
Rules Violation. Keep my family out of it.

And no, I simply reflect the person I'm talking to. I'm an excellent mirror.

For those who doubt DJT is not a megalomaniac, and the GOP which has allowed him to become a self proclaimed emperor, please wake up, open you eyes, and read this:

"President Donald Trump lashed out at two liberal Supreme Court justices Tuesday, escalating his battle with the judicial system to new heights despite entreaties by his attorney general to refrain from Twitter blasts that complicate the administration’s legal fights.

"Weighing in on a domestic matter before embarking on a day of ceremony and meetings in India, Trump seized on an opinion by Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a years-old comment by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to demand that the two Democratic-appointed jurists recuse themselves from any cases involving him."

Trump Demands Two Liberal Justices Recuse Themselves From His Cases
Go look for yourself. You know what is being referred to here and you are supportive of trump trying to take over the judicial branch of government and that's against the constitution.
No.

Too funny

No one claims trump is an Emperor, i.e. a sovereign ruler of great power and rank. Trump believes he has the power to make laws and violate them when he pleases to do so.
Found that link where Trump proclaimed himself Emperor?

Last edited:

Too funny

Found that link where Trump proclaimed himself Emporer?

Yes Virginia, there are stupid questions.

Too funny

I accept your admission your thread title is full of shit.

Too funny

Every day you prove to be dumber and dumber.

Every day you prove to be dumber and dumber.
You are a proven liar, so excuse me if I just LMFAO at your post.:iyfyus.jpg:

SC Justices have the same free speech rights as Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans. Why do they oppose Free Speech?

What is he doing to suppress their free speech?

He has no mechanism to make them recuse.

The Bully Pulpit, does that ring a bell?

The Bully pulpit doesn't apply to people of near the same level of power/government/organization.

SC justices can't be bullied by the President after appointment because he has no mechanism to remove them or punish them.

SC Justices have the same free speech rights as Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans. Why do they oppose Free Speech?

The Bully pulpit doesn't apply to people of near the same level of power/government/organization.

SC justices can't be bullied by the President after appointment because he has no mechanism to remove them or punish them.

You don't understand the bully pulpit. It is powerful and too often corrupt. When used to promulgate BIG LIES, as done by trump, Hitler, Mussolini, Pinochet, etc. it ruins the lives of many and profits the few:

List of fascist movements - Wikipedia

He didn't demand anything.

Words have meanings. You don't get to create new ones.

The mere hint that a justice should recuse themselves from anything involving Trump before the Supreme Court because someone said something not nice about him is uncalled for.
Right. Trump is just supposed to sit there quietly and let people talk shit about him.

Kinda sounds like you're opposed to his First Amendment rights.

Wait, lemme guess -- that's different. Somehow. It just is.

Why not? Isn’t that what normal, well adjusted people in a position of power do? They have more important things to concern themselves with.
A SCOTUS judge is in a position of power.

So are you saying Sotomayor is not normal and well-adjusted?

Goodness, you guys sure do love your double standards.

Is Trump? (Double standard much?)
If you think Trump isn't normal and well-adjusted, you have to admit Sotomayor isn't.

Let's see how your double-standards are.

What is even more troubling is a SCJ speaking up against any party. It's not for them to "Judge". Trump was right to push back and put them in their place. They are supposed to be neutral to ideology and compliant with the constitution. When your ideology rises up to the level of speaking out against someone or some platform, your bias is tainting your neutrality to uphold the constitution.

Trump was very far right when he attacked the Judiciary, something he has done repeatedly. It is mindful of something Mussolini may had done, given how his words and not actions impacted the silence of the Pope.

It was justified.

You're an idiot too.
Really? Trump has a long history of attacking judges.

I'm not speaking to the fact he has questioned other judges. That is whataboutism. I'm specifically speaking to the SCJ's sharing their political opinions.

They are sharing their opinion of Trump as president. Is it wrong? No. Is it good? No.

But then I grew up in an era where, despite differences between branches - there was still a respect for the institutions they represent.

I have seen Trump single handedly destroy that, and Congress and now the Judiciary appear to be following in the wake.
Oh, yeah, everything was sweetness and light and unicorns roaming the meadows before Trump was elected.

ROFL!!

You don't understand the bully pulpit. It is powerful and too often corrupt. When used to promulgate BIG LIES, as done by trump, Hitler, Mussolini, Pinochet, etc. it ruins the lives of many and profits the few:

List of fascist movements - Wikipedia
You're such a retard. You screech TRUMP IS A DICTATOR on a public forum -- and then never once worry that you'll be disappeared or punished in any way for your "dissidence".

And you're too stupid to understand it.

What is even more troubling is a SCJ speaking up against any party. It's not for them to "Judge". Trump was right to push back and put them in their place. They are supposed to be neutral to ideology and compliant with the constitution. When your ideology rises up to the level of speaking out against someone or some platform, your bias is tainting your neutrality to uphold the constitution.

Trump was very far right when he attacked the Judiciary, something he has done repeatedly. It is mindful of something Mussolini may had done, given how his words and not actions impacted the silence of the Pope.

It was justified.

You're an idiot too.
Really? Trump has a long history of attacking judges.

I'm not speaking to the fact he has questioned other judges. That is whataboutism. I'm specifically speaking to the SCJ's sharing their political opinions.

They are sharing their opinion of Trump as president. Is it wrong? No. Is it good? No.

But then I grew up in an era where, despite differences between branches - there was still a respect for the institutions they represent.

I have seen Trump single handedly destroy that, and Congress and now the Judiciary appear to be following in the wake.

Like this?

Obama speaking out against SCJ's rulings

For those who doubt DJT is not a megalomaniac, and the GOP which has allowed him to become a self proclaimed emperor, please wake up, open you eyes, and read this:

"President Donald Trump lashed out at two liberal Supreme Court justices Tuesday, escalating his battle with the judicial system to new heights despite entreaties by his attorney general to refrain from Twitter blasts that complicate the administration’s legal fights.

"Weighing in on a domestic matter before embarking on a day of ceremony and meetings in India, Trump seized on an opinion by Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a years-old comment by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to demand that the two Democratic-appointed jurists recuse themselves from any cases involving him."

TDS suffering PROG ever respond?

Nope. Ran and hid.

Wow, I guess with Rudy in the States, Rump needs more of his people in Ukraine so you create them.

upload_2020-2-29_10-40-1.jpeg

Forum List

Back