And so it begins. Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law.

proposed walls.jpg

People who commit suicide are generally isolated. That's why suicides are not generally discovered for days. This law is a crock.

Well. What do you libs have to say now? I've always claimed that democrats want to confiscate our guns. And you idiots told me I was crazy. Well, here's the proof. It's happening now. Are you people OK with this? Can I get just one liberal on here to stand up and say this is a bad idea?

Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law | 2ANews.us

Ugh. This seems a horrible law.
If it isn't quickly shot down by the courts, we're going to war. Because it will spread to other states. The second Amendment is the only reason we have the rest of our Constitutional rights. If we lose the Second, we lose everything. I will risk all I have, including my life, to defend that right.

Well. What do you libs have to say now? I've always claimed that democrats want to confiscate our guns. And you idiots told me I was crazy. Well, here's the proof. It's happening now. Are you people OK with this? Can I get just one liberal on here to stand up and say this is a bad idea?

The majority of Libretards are Hillary's supporters. They lives in their parents' basements or in caves in the hills. They want the whole world to go to hell. And so, you do not have to be a first-grade graduate to know that they wants whatever Mama Hillary wants.

Hillary Clinton and donors during a February fundraising event shows the Democrat nominee describing Bernie Sanders supporters as "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement." Clinton gives her take on Sanders supporters in leaked fundraising recording

He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don’t assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them. SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters

Boom in the Hawaii Gun Business

raw

Another "The sky is falling OP".

Guns and light bulbs. It's easy to see that conservatives care as much about the incandescent light bulb as they do about guns because the arm flailing on both reaches the same level. Jesus H relax derps, go watch footage of whackjob gunning people down because Republicans voted to allow the mentally ill to keep their guns. That should make you feel good again.
I guess you don't really care about due process, do you? You might want to read the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

Right after I finish War and Peace. It is so riveting, how can there be War AND Peace? I see a plot twist coming!

So..2 weeks from now?
:X

It's an afternoon book.

Guns and light bulbs. It's easy to see that conservatives care as much about the incandescent light bulb as they do about guns because the arm flailing on both reaches the same level. Jesus H relax derps, go watch footage of whackjob gunning people down because Republicans voted to allow the mentally ill to keep their guns. That should make you feel good again.
I guess you don't really care about due process, do you? You might want to read the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

Right after I finish War and Peace. It is so riveting, how can there be War AND Peace? I see a plot twist coming!
that's a great book. one must threaten war to have peace.

The majority of Libretards are Hillary's supporters. They lives in their parents' basements or in caves in the hills. They want the whole world to go to hell. And so, you do not have to be a first-grade graduate to know that they wants whatever Mama Hillary wants.

Hillary Clinton and donors during a February fundraising event shows the Democrat nominee describing Bernie Sanders supporters as "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement." Clinton gives her take on Sanders supporters in leaked fundraising recording

He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don’t assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them. SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters

raw

hitlery when she lost.

200.webp

raw

hitlery when she lost.

200.webp

ERROR: File not found.

So..2 weeks from now?

It's an afternoon book.

At least, I have a paper cut on my right index finger so turning the pages will be torture and there will be blood. But I'll try to soldier on, as it were.

So..2 weeks from now?

It's an afternoon book.

At least, I have a paper cut on my right index finger so turning the pages will be torture and there will be blood. But I'll try to soldier on, as it were.

The old lady's clear nail lacquer or strengthener does wonders. ;)

Never rule out Superglue.

So..2 weeks from now?

It's an afternoon book.

that would be red badge of courage. you should read that one as well.

So..2 weeks from now?

It's an afternoon book.

that would be red badge of courage. you should read that one as well.

The Scarlet Letter?

So..2 weeks from now?

It's an afternoon book.

The old lady's clear nail lacquer or strengthener does wonders. ;)

Never rule out Superglue.

Super glue works yes, I've used that before. A few times involuntarily.

will be struck down soon enough
2nd amendment is federal, can't interfere in a federal amendment at the state level, it isn't constitutional and I'd challenge it in court.
However, that will not stop the jack boots from trying to enforce it.
one trip to the courts is all it will take. not constitutional
That depends upon which court it goes to first. California's Kangaroo Court would let it stand.

2nd amendment is federal, can't interfere in a federal amendment at the state level, it isn't constitutional and I'd challenge it in court.
That depends upon which court it goes to first. California's Kangaroo Court would let it stand.
then appeals then supreme and bam dead.

I briefly looked at SB719. The order lasts for a year? Wow.

I could perhaps see this standing if it were in conjunction with something like a Baker Act admission to a mental health facility, but as it is, I would expect this law to be struck down.

Speaking for myself, I'd agree it is unconstitutional. Not just under the 2nd Amendment however. The Fifth provides that you can not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. Since we have found an exception to that under the asinine Civil Forfeiture laws, where the state takes your money and property and leaves you to sue to get it back, this law may be found constitutional by the Supreme Court.

You have to prove that you did not get the money, or property through illegal means, or use it in the commission of a crime to get the property back under Civil Forfeiture. In this case, you'll have ot prove that you did not intend hurting yourself, or anyone else, to get your guns back.

Personally, I think both are unconstitutional, but I'm a Georgia Liberal, and everyone hates me.

Don't bank on that.

The Supreme Court upheld Civil Forfeiture, where the cop can take your money, cars, house, or anything else if he believes it might have been used in a crime, or gotten through the proceedes of criminal activity. You have to prove that you got it legally, and the money is yours legally.

I'd argue that both that, and this, are a violation of the Fifth Amendment, but the Supreme Court has disagreed with me on Civil Forfeiture. I wouldn't bet that they'll side with the gun owner just because Second Amendment.

Don't bank on that.

The Supreme Court upheld Civil Forfeiture, where the cop can take your money, cars, house, or anything else if he believes it might have been used in a crime, or gotten through the proceedes of criminal activity. You have to prove that you got it legally, and the money is yours legally.

I'd argue that both that, and this, are a violation of the Fifth Amendment, but the Supreme Court has disagreed with me on Civil Forfeiture. I wouldn't bet that they'll side with the gun owner just because Second Amendment.
it's unconstitutional, a state law cannot overight a federal amendment. just can't. watch.

Forum List

Back