And so it begins. Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Well. What do you libs have to say now? I've always claimed that democrats want to confiscate our guns. And you idiots told me I was crazy. Well, here's the proof. It's happening now. Are you people OK with this? Can I get just one liberal on here to stand up and say this is a bad idea?

Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law | 2ANews.us

Let the shooting through the front door begin.

Let the shooting through the front door begin.

This is the problem with this law...

Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law | 2ANews.us

based on hearsay evidence, and before the gun owner is permitted a hearing to challenge the order.

The law is based on Oregon Senate Bill 719 and was passed by Oregon democrats despite widespread condemnation by constitutional scholars and gun rights groups. All but 4 democratic senators voted in favor of the bill, while every republican senator but one voted against the bill.

Dumbass progressives fail to realize that more frivolous gun laws will not save a single life. I guess they are too stupid to have common sense

Another "The sky is falling OP".

Guns and light bulbs. It's easy to see that conservatives care as much about the incandescent light bulb as they do about guns because the arm flailing on both reaches the same level. Jesus H relax derps, go watch footage of whackjob gunning people down because Republicans voted to allow the mentally ill to keep their guns. That should make you feel good again.

This will go to the Supreme court.

In before a ww2 vet shoots a cop in the head.

This is in direct violation of the 2nd amendment.

Egregious violation.

Guns and light bulbs. It's easy to see that conservatives care as much about the incandescent light bulb as they do about guns because the arm flailing on both reaches the same level. Jesus H relax derps, go watch footage of whackjob gunning people down because Republicans voted to allow the mentally ill to keep their guns. That should make you feel good again.
I guess you don't really care about due process, do you? You might want to read the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

guns and light bulbs, the same thing. yup?

Interesting that Oregon is the acknowledged headquarters of the fascist OWS (Occupy Wall Street) gang. History will tell you that the first thing tyrannical (fascist and nazi) regimes did when they invaded territory was to confiscate weapons and throw what ever constitution the conquered countries had out the window.

Interesting that Oregon is the acknowledged headquarters of the fascist OWS (Occupy Wall Street) gang. History will tell you that the first thing tyrannical (fascist and nazi) regimes did when they invaded territory was to confiscate weapons and throw what ever constitution the conquered countries had out the window.
FACT

A lawsuit needs to be filed BEFORE any guns are taken because if they get guns first, getting them back won't ever happen regardless of their winning the case.

I guess you don't really care about due process, do you? You might want to read the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

Right after I finish War and Peace. It is so riveting, how can there be War AND Peace? I see a plot twist coming!

Forum List

Back