And so it begins. Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law.

These Chicken Little "gun confiscation" topics are getting old. Let me know when the government is actually coming to take away all of our guns, then I'll get worked up, mm-kay?

I swear, there are days when I am convinced these stories are propagated by the gun manufacturers and retailers of America to boost more sales.

I bet they were really upset that Hillary didn't win.

OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

You gullible dumb shits spiked the cost of guns and ammo. Is it any wonder I am pissed at you piss drinking tards?
Shit for brains, blame the fucking progressive spineless cowards like yourself on the price/demand of firearms and ammo you stupid motherfucker.

Well. What do you libs have to say now? I've always claimed that democrats want to confiscate our guns. And you idiots told me I was crazy. Well, here's the proof. It's happening now. Are you people OK with this? Can I get just one liberal on here to stand up and say this is a bad idea?

Oregon Governor Signs Gun Confiscation Law | 2ANews.us

I'm good with it .

Of course you misrepresent the whole thing . The law would temporarily take guns away from someone a judge finds to be f'n crazy and or dangerous until the person gets a hearing on the merits .
3rd leftist, 3rd open hate for the Constitution.

Lol! You think the con starts n ends with the 2nd . Cons wipe there ass with the rest .
we stand up for privacy, you don't
we stand up for the First, you don't
we stand up for property rights, you don't
and so on and on.

Another "The sky is falling OP".

Guns and light bulbs. It's easy to see that conservatives care as much about the incandescent light bulb as they do about guns because the arm flailing on both reaches the same level. Jesus H relax derps, go watch footage of whackjob gunning people down because Republicans voted to allow the mentally ill to keep their guns. That should make you feel good again.
first leftist post, first leftist to declare he hates the Constitution.

predictable.

Why do you hate the Constitution? It's worked well until now for the most part. Relax Spunky.
please support the Constitution, please stop finding excuses to ignore it.

for once, make a stand

Well. What do you libs have to say now? I've always claimed that democrats want to confiscate our guns. And you idiots told me I was crazy. Well, here's the proof. It's happening now. Are you people OK with this? Can I get just one liberal on here to stand up and say this is a bad idea?

A very good law. Would have saved the life of a co-worker. Had this law been in place, the police might have been able to take the guns of a demented 95 year old man that killed an auxiliary police officer, who also worked at the same place that I do. The old man had previously threatened people with a firearm, but no one tried to take his guns because of the difficulty in doing that.

This is the problem with this law...

based on hearsay evidence, and before the gun owner is permitted a hearing to challenge the order.
Yup, that's the ONLY problem with it.

It is completely constitutional, of course. After all, the 2nd amendment says:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed unless someone petitions a court to have a person's guns taken away, in which case the govt can freely confiscate them."

Doesn't it?

I'm good with it .

Of course you misrepresent the whole thing . The law would temporarily take guns away from someone a judge finds to be f'n crazy and or dangerous until the person gets a hearing on the merits .
3rd leftist, 3rd open hate for the Constitution.

Lol! You think the con starts n ends with the 2nd . Cons wipe there ass with the rest .
we stand up for privacy, you don't
we stand up for the First, you don't
we stand up for property rights, you don't
and so on and on.

How do you stand for privacy ? By being pro stop n frisk

How do stand for the first ? By floating anti flag burning bills ?

How do you stand for property rights ? By backing land grabs to build a giant wall?

You talk a big game. But no specifics .

A very good law. Would have saved the life of a co-worker. Had this law been in place, the police might have been able to take the guns of a demented 95 year old man that killed an auxiliary police officer, who also worked at the same place that I do. The old man had previously threatened people with a firearm, but no one tried to take his guns because of the difficulty in doing that.
There are already laws in place to deal with incidents like that. Why weren't they used?

These Chicken Little "gun confiscation" topics are getting old. Let me know when the government is actually coming to take away all of our guns, then I'll get worked up, mm-kay?

I swear, there are days when I am convinced these stories are propagated by the gun manufacturers and retailers of America to boost more sales.

You gullible dumb shits spiked the cost of guns and ammo. Is it any wonder I am pissed at you piss drinking tards?
Shit for brains, blame the fucking progressive spineless cowards like yourself on the price/demand of firearms and ammo you stupid motherfucker.
Nope. It was rubes like you who fell for the OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! hype who drove up the price.

Odd that this didn't happen until Trump got into power.
Wasn't Obama the gun-grabbing president?
It turns out that he was a better protector of the Second Amendment than DJT.

Nope. It was rubes like you who fell for the OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! hype who drove up the price.
I sell firearms and ammo and I have never changed my price because of who is president. Lol

Guns and light bulbs. It's easy to see that conservatives care as much about the incandescent light bulb as they do about guns because the arm flailing on both reaches the same level. Jesus H relax derps, go watch footage of whackjob gunning people down because Republicans voted to allow the mentally ill to keep their guns. That should make you feel good again.

The mentally ill should be able to buy guns.

I mean, just because someone is a democrat should not take away their right to bear arms.

200.gif

Democrats are communists who are trying to start a commie revolution, but they cannot do so without taking your guns.

This.

Is.

WAR!!!

This.

Is.

HYPERBOLE!!!

I mean, just because someone is a democrat should not take away their right to bear arms.

Unfortunately is it conservatives that are far and away more likely to kill others in a shooting rampage. Timothy McVeigh wasn't satisfied with 20 he wanted to kill hundreds. Many children among them.

Give it up cons, your lame memes don't deflect from the issue. You and the people you vote for put guns in the hands of a Lansa, or McVeigh. Or Koresh.

Unfortunately is it conservatives that are far and away more likely to kill others in a shooting rampage. Timothy McVeigh wasn't satisfied with 20 he wanted to kill hundreds. Many children among them.

Give it up cons, your lame memes don't deflect from the issue. You and the people you vote for put guns in the hands of a Lansa, or McVeigh. Or Koresh.
Every time I read one of your replies, my IQ temporarily drops several points.

Liberals attempt an end run around the US Constitution what...a...surprise. Now that they have the law on the books they will pervert it, bank on it.

You started at 60 so you must be in negative numbers by now. You probably qualify for government assistance for the mentally challenged so maybe they'd double your government cheese allotment if you asked them.

Read a book in the meantime.

You started at 60 so you must be in negative numbers by now. You probably qualify for government assistance for the mentally challenged so maybe they'd double your government cheese allotment if you asked them.

Read a book in the meantime.
I suppose you think that qualifies as a witty comeback. How sad. Sucks to be you.

I guess you don't really care about due process, do you? You might want to read the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

Right after I finish War and Peace. It is so riveting, how can there be War AND Peace? I see a plot twist coming!

Damn, how friggin old are you? My Grandfather used that one when I was just a boy.

Forum List

Back