And now the Dictatorship begins

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html
Vindman went on foreign soil and told a foreign government not to listen to trump
That’s sedition and treason
Whats
This is the man Republicans are slandering and threatening now:

EQL32KJWsAECnGF
Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html
Vindman on foreign soil told foreign leaders not listen to trump
Firing was more than justified

I wonder how many Democrats wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way that truly wanted

The real question is, how many Republicans wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way they truly wanted. Fear can be a powerful tool.
They voted the way the Constitution meant them to. he was not guilty of impeachment

He was already guilty of Impeachment. He's going to be guilty of impeachment forever. The ONLY question that the senate had to answer was , was it serious enough to remove him from office. He was not exonerated since he was already found guilty. The Senated voted not on his guilt or innocents but that there was insufficient evidence for removal from office. It's that simple. We all can make it difficult but it's pretty simple.
I wonder how many Democrats wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way that truly wanted

The real question is, how many Republicans wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way they truly wanted. Fear can be a powerful tool.
They voted the way the Constitution meant them to. he was not guilty of impeachment

He was already guilty of Impeachment. He's going to be guilty of impeachment forever. The ONLY question that the senate had to answer was , was it serious enough to remove him from office. He was not exonerated since he was already found guilty. The Senated voted not on his guilt or innocents but that there was insufficient evidence for removal from office. It's that simple. We all can make it difficult but it's pretty simple.

The impeachment is like a charge, the House charged Trump with two offenses. Then the Senate conducts a trial. You are convicted or acquitted by the Senate.

So, one can not be guilty of impeachment.

It is simple however you got it wrong.

Rump is Impeached. Simple as that. The Senate voted that there wasn't enough evidence to remove him from office. You can't change the fact that Rump is impeached. Get over it.
You're going to have to get over it. He's still president and a shoe in for another term

The impeachment is like a charge, the House charged Trump with two offenses. Then the Senate conducts a trial. You are convicted or acquitted by the Senate.

Rump is Impeached. Simple as that. The Senate voted that there wasn't enough evidence to remove him from office. You can't change the fact that Rump is impeached. Get over it.

Where did I say Trump wasn’t impeached?

You claimed that Trump was guilty of impeachment, you claimed the House determined guilt or innocence. You claim the Senate only decides if there is sufficient evidence to remove him.

I just point out to you that you were wrong about how the impeachment process worked. I just explained why you were wrong. It’s as simple as that.

You're going to have to get over it. He's still president and a shoe in for another term

Not is the Republicans have any say in things and we do. Here in Colorado, for 2016, Gardner was reelected because he claimed to be AntiRump. The day after the election he went lock step with Rump. It's beyond me why the change. He isn't working for the Colorado Voter that elected him. So we Unelect Him.

This was done by Republicans, NOT Democrats.

You claimed that Trump was guilty of impeachment, you claimed the House determined guilt or innocence. You claim the Senate only decides if there is sufficient evidence to remove him.

I just point out to you that you were wrong about how the impeachment process worked. I just explained why you were wrong. It’s as simple as that.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

it's not a good argument.

If there was enough Republicans that truly felt Trump was a threat to the United States, they would have communicated in private and public that they were going to join the Dems and remove him with a 2/3 vote. And Trump would be gone, no fear to be had.

I wished that was the case. But it's not.

Why? Because you didn't get the vote that you wanted?

And I don't think a 2/3rds vote could be achieved but a more than 50 could have been achieved.

Oh? Can you list those that you think should have voted in favor to remove, then tell us why you think they didn't?

There was a lot of threats in the background.

Do you have documented evidence of this, or is it just what you think happened?

And watching the backlash on Romney, they tried to make an example of him. It didn't work.

Make an example? How so?

But the other Republican Senators placed their jobs and positions over their voters best wishes.

That would be more of a voter thing....You do realize that you are arguing against your "retribution" argument when you type this right?

And why would they do this when voting for the witnesses and additional evidence?

It's not up to the jury to make the case...That was the House's job...They failed.

The reasons for omitting those never made any sense.

The Senate allowed everything the House managers brought to them....They omitted nothing.

In fact, nothing about Rump makes a lot of sense.

Which is why you people will loose in November. Oh, and mistyping Trump's name make you feel better?

Rump has lost the ability to back up his threats like he once did but those Senators are so much in love with their power and jobs they can't take the chance.

What is it exactly you think the President could do to them had they voted to remove him?

Even to come with a simple majority for someone as bad as Rump.

Your problem seems to be that you think everyone else believes the way that you do...

And, no, I am not preaching for removal from office.

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

What I am wanting to see is for Rump to be slapped down a few times as a message that his BS won't be tolerated anymore.

Wise up man...This President isn't doing anything that would please you people, Hell, he could have a cure for cancer, and you would probably post that he is destroying jobs in the Pharma industry.

Simple response. Rump IS Cancer and the cure for that form of cancer is to remove Rump.

That's it? That's the whole response? Are you kidding me? Not only is it clear that you have NO capability to discuss opposing views, but you have just outed that all you did in this thread is troll...I have no time for low IQ idiots like you.

This is the second time I've tried to engage you in a discussion only to have you prove that you are incapable of such....

If there was enough Republicans that truly felt Trump was a threat to the United States, they would have communicated in private and public that they were going to join the Dems and remove him with a 2/3 vote. And Trump would be gone, no fear to be had.

And I don't think a 2/3rds vote could be achieved but a more than 50 could have been achieved.

Oh? Can you list those that you think should have voted in favor to remove, then tell us why you think they didn't?

And watching the backlash on Romney, they tried to make an example of him. It didn't work.

Make an example? How so?

But the other Republican Senators placed their jobs and positions over their voters best wishes.

That would be more of a voter thing....You do realize that you are arguing against your "retribution" argument when you type this right?

And why would they do this when voting for the witnesses and additional evidence?

It's not up to the jury to make the case...That was the House's job...They failed.

The Senate allowed everything the House managers brought to them....They omitted nothing.

Which is why you people will loose in November. Oh, and mistyping Trump's name make you feel better?

Rump has lost the ability to back up his threats like he once did but those Senators are so much in love with their power and jobs they can't take the chance.

What is it exactly you think the President could do to them had they voted to remove him?

Your problem seems to be that you think everyone else believes the way that you do...

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

What I am wanting to see is for Rump to be slapped down a few times as a message that his BS won't be tolerated anymore.

Wise up man...This President isn't doing anything that would please you people, Hell, he could have a cure for cancer, and you would probably post that he is destroying jobs in the Pharma industry.

Simple response. Rump IS Cancer and the cure for that form of cancer is to remove Rump.
I wish you children would grow up...or at least take a nap.

Sadly, all you seem to have done is gotten older. You stopped maturing mentally and emotionally at age 4.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

Then do at the Ballot Box.

I have already seen Rump manipulate the Ballot Box. Of course, with the assistance of many in here as well. He all but took out one candidate. Next he goes after 3 others using much the same methods. At some point, the General Public is going to sicken from it. It's like everything else, you can't keep going to the well over and over. But Rump will. It's going to be a very long 10 months for you "The Party of the Rumpers".
How'd Iowa work out for you? Your precious and oh-so-superior Democrats can't even fucking count. America sees you all being incompetent and corrupt.

You can't blame Trump for Democrats being Democrats, no matter what you're told to say.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

Sadly, all you seem to have done is gotten older. You stopped maturing mentally and emotionally at age 4.

And you are just part of that cancer. But when the Cancerous Rump and his merry band of criminals are gone, what do you do then? I notice that Rump is grooming his Daughter to take over as the next President. She only has a chance if it includes a Swim Suit competition. But I believe Gabbard will run away with that.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

That's it? That's the whole response? Are you kidding me? Not only is it clear that you have NO capability to discuss opposing views, but you have just outed that all you did in this thread is troll...I have no time for low IQ idiots like you.

This is the second time I've tried to engage you in a discussion only to have you prove that you are incapable of such....

You are being dishonest. You want to play the "Gotcha's" and try and force everyone to agree with you. Just not going to happen. Here, have a little Chemo and Radiation to go with that idea.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

I have already seen Rump manipulate the Ballot Box. Of course, with the assistance of many in here as well. He all but took out one candidate. Next he goes after 3 others using much the same methods. At some point, the General Public is going to sicken from it. It's like everything else, you can't keep going to the well over and over. But Rump will. It's going to be a very long 10 months for you "The Party of the Rumpers".
How'd Iowa work out for you? Your precious and oh-so-superior Democrats can't even fucking count. America sees you all being incompetent and corrupt.

You can't blame Trump for Democrats being Democrats, no matter what you're told to say.

I ain't a Democrat. I am a Republican. You aren't a Republican, you are a "Party of the Rump". Right now, all 4 front runner Dems score better than Rump in all but a handful of states. And those few states don't carry enough ECs to do the job. The Swing States that Rump carried have gone into the negatives for Rump. Meaning, a Ham Sandwich can defeat him. It's too bad that the Democrats figured that out and offered 4 hand sandwiches. I was hoping they would at least offer a Pastrami in Rye.

Let me know when he does something akin to "Night of the Long Knives".

Most likely, that won't happen, and the radical left will be a laughing stock for generations to come, saved on social media for posterity.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

I ain't a Democrat. I am a Republican. You aren't a Republican, you are a "Party of the Rump". Right now, all 4 front runner Dems score better than Rump in all but a handful of states. And those few states don't carry enough ECs to do the job. The Swing States that Rump carried have gone into the negatives for Rump. Meaning, a Ham Sandwich can defeat him. It's too bad that the Democrats figured that out and offered 4 hand sandwiches. I was hoping they would at least offer a Pastrami in Rye.
Right now, all 4 front runner Dems score better than Rump in all but a handful of states.

Just like Hillary did.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks for conceding that you have no idea what or how an impeachment works.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

You are being dishonest. You want to play the "Gotcha's" and try and force everyone to agree with you. Just not going to happen. Here, have a little Chemo and Radiation to go with that idea.

No, I am trying to have a conversation with you, it is proving to be worthless...All you seem to be able to do is insult people that don't agree with you, and spew stupid crap, and name call...That's your choice I guess, but it sure is proof that you don't really have any intellectual to say...That's on you.

Right now, all 4 front runner Dems score better than Rump in all but a handful of states.

Just like Hillary did.

I don't buy that for a second Todd....I know you are really saying the same as me, but giving even sarcastic creedence to MSM polling that wants to try and control the vote is simply not a reality.

The truth is, that Democrats have shown America how corrupt, and simplistic they really are, and the only thing that will burst their bubble they currently live in is to strip them of ANY power at the polls....Then all they will have is further devolution.....

Just like Hillary did.

I don't buy that for a second Todd....I know you are really saying the same as me, but giving even sarcastic creedence to MSM polling that wants to try and control the vote is simply not a reality.

The truth is, that Democrats have shown America how corrupt, and simplistic they really are, and the only thing that will burst their bubble they currently live in is to strip them of ANY power at the polls....Then all they will have is further devolution.....

I don't buy that for a second Todd....

You don't buy that the polls had Hillary winning the EC by a large margin?

but giving even sarcastic creedence to MSM polling

Mocking their polling.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

And you are just part of that cancer. But when the Cancerous Rump and his merry band of criminals are gone, what do you do then? I notice that Rump is grooming his Daughter to take over as the next President. She only has a chance if it includes a Swim Suit competition. But I believe Gabbard will run away with that.
I guess we'll find out in 4 years. Have you been given the excuse for Trump's victory this November? Because the Democrats don't have a single credible candidate.

Make an example? How so?

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

I'm a conservative.

You are not. You will vote for whatever Democrat you're told to vote for, and that's that.

Just like Hillary did.

I don't buy that for a second Todd....

You don't buy that the polls had Hillary winning the EC by a large margin?

but giving even sarcastic creedence to MSM polling

Mocking their polling.

Yeah, I know....I'm just sayin'

Forum List

Back