And now back to regular programming (Climate Change)

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Once the Coronavirus "pandemic" (not epidemic) starts to lose its 24/7 news appeal, the fake news will return to "Climate Change" as the only remaining campaign issue for the Democrats in the upcoming election. Unlike fact-based issues like the economy, trade deals, immigration and foreign policy, Climate Change is a matter of conjecture and belief. After all, a consensus of left-wing "scientists" can't possibly be wrong!

We could learn a thing or two from Greece in dealing with invaders.

"Greek border police have shot dead a Syrian migrant attempting to reach Europe as clashes grow following Turkey’s announcement that the border was “open.”

The Greek border is being besieged by thousands of migrants convinced they can reach EU welfare havens following Ankara’s decision to stand down. Following clashes that saw migrants pelt police with rocks and other objects, one victim was shot through the mouth and died at the scene."

Migrant Shot Dead by Greek Police as Border Clashes Grow

The open border successes just keep on piling.

How much does anyone want to bet, that someone will blame the Corona Virus on "climate change"?

Just watch...

Once the Coronavirus "pandemic" (not epidemic) starts to lose its 24/7 news appeal, the fake news will return to "Climate Change" as the only remaining campaign issue for the Democrats in the upcoming election. Unlike fact-based issues like the economy, trade deals, immigration and foreign policy, Climate Change is a matter of conjecture and belief. After all, a consensus of left-wing "scientists" can't possibly be wrong!
Scientists aren't left or right wing. Left and right wingers attach themselves to the scientists who say what they want to hear.

I just tried hard to understand some of the arguments in another climate change thread, and unfortunately it is way over my head, so I am going to trust the vast majority of scientific analysis that says C02 has rapidly increased global warming, which has caused definite climate changes around the globe.

Germany had such a mild winter that they can't make Ice Wine this year. There was no hard freeze to concentrate the sugar in the grapes.

Can we have a mild winter without being sure that calamity is going to befall us? Sure. But when all over the globe there was a mild winter, it kinda makes you wonder if there is something to this.

Scientists aren't left or right wing. Left and right wingers attach themselves to the scientists who say what they want to hear.

I just tried hard to understand some of the arguments in another climate change thread, and unfortunately it is way over my head, so I am going to trust the vast majority of scientific analysis that says C02 has rapidly increased global warming, which has caused definite climate changes around the globe.

Germany had such a mild winter that they can't make Ice Wine this year. There was no hard freeze to concentrate the sugar in the grapes.

Can we have a mild winter without being sure that calamity is going to befall us? Sure. But when all over the globe there was a mild winter, it kinda makes you wonder if there is something to this.
authority.jpg

How much does anyone want to bet, that someone will blame the Corona Virus on "climate change"?

Just watch...

I think the predictions are for more tropical diseases to spread. I heard somewhere that warmer weather may slow down this virus.

It's really not hard to understand:

Imagine if you had two very large containers. One was filled with just plain air and the other was filled with a mixture of air and CO2.

Both containers were heated to some high temperature and let cool back down to room temperature.

Do you believe that it would take the same amount of time for both containers to return to room temperature?

Do you think that the container with the mixture may take longer to return to room temperature?

That's all there really is to climate change: A carbon impregnated atmosphere retains heat more that a non-carbon impregnated atmosphere.

It's really that simple. Scientist can measure the amount of carbon in the air and therefore tell how much heat retention there will be. Once that's determined they can theorize fairly accurately what the affects on the climate will be.

Imagine if you had two very large containers. One was filled with just plain air and the other was filled with a mixture of air and CO2.

Both containers were heated to some high temperature and let cool back down to room temperature.

Do you believe that it would take the same amount of time for both containers to return to room temperature?

Do you think that the container with the mixture may take longer to return to room temperature?

That's all there really is to climate change: A carbon impregnated atmosphere retains heat more that a non-carbon impregnated atmosphere.

It's really that simple. Scientist can measure the amount of carbon in the air and therefore tell how much heat retention there will be. Once that's determined they can theorize fairly accurately what the affects on the climate will be.
The planetary climate isn't a closed container.

"They" have yet to accurately theorize on anything....AGW is still a hypothesis.

Why are so many of these "scientists" Democrats?

Just follow the money...

"They" have yet to accurately theorize on anything....AGW is still a hypothesis.

Yes, it really is a closed container. Gravity keeps our atmosphere close to the planet.

So far, with the exception of a few exaggerations, science has been 100% correct in predicting climate change.

Yes, it really is a closed container. Gravity keeps our atmosphere close to the planet.

So far, with the exception of a few exaggerations, science has been 100% correct in predicting climate change.
The Earf is a closed container?!?....Y'ever heard of that "sun" thingy?....Radiation?....Sunspots?....Cosmic rays?

The "science" has never been predictive, EVER....That's the fact, Jack....Deal with it.

Actually you're wrong. The majority of scientists work for or are associated with liberal universities who depend on federal funding for much of their work. So there is a liberal bias in their work, especially when it's "climate change."

Yeah it is, it just has a lot more variables than the simple containers. But wouldn't that container experiment prove that CO2 is a greenhouse gas?

Yeah it is, it just has a lot more variables than the simple containers. But wouldn't that container experiment prove that CO2 is a greenhouse gas?
Was the experiment done with the trace amounts that the doomsayers say are causing all the climate chaos?

Hint: I know the answer.

Liberals believe that the Earth must remain static ignoring multiple swings in climate over the planets long history, since we have cities built stupidly in flood prone areas.
No expense can be spared to assure that the climate stays at this " pinnacle " for the benefit of human development. We made maps and everything. There can be no deviation.

That any change at this point means destruction of the planet.

Reality is, some areas and species benefit while other areas and species will suffer. The landscape will alter due to tectonic plate shifting and volcanic activity alone. Things may be very different in thousands of years.
The Earth will be fine as always and humans will adapt.

Does the Green New deal offer a way to prevent the Yellowstone cauldron from erupting or any of the other massive volcanoes on the planet capable of altering the climate within days?

Or prevent an asteroid civilization ending collision?

Nature is far more destructive than puny humans.

View attachment 309901
Science replicates experiments to see if their hypotheses are valid. When over and over and over the results are the same, it leads them to a tentative theory. When way over 90% of the scientific research to date bears out the theory of global warming and climate change hastened by C02, it is NOT an Appeal to Authority fallacy.

Science replicates experiments to see if their hypotheses are valid. When over and over and over the results are the same, it leads them to a tentative theory. When way over 90% of the scientific research to date bears out the theory of global warming and climate change hastened by C02, it is NOT an Appeal to Authority fallacy.

1. What experiment has confirmed catastrophic global warming?
2. How would drastic changes to the U.S. economy change this outcome?

View attachment 309901

That's not what she did you nitwit. She's saying that she defers to the experts because she doesn't actually know what the fuck she's talking about. You should do the same thing.

Forum List

Back