Bloomberg: 'I was never prouder thanwhen I argued for Muslims' right to Mosque near World Trade Ctr'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Mike Bloomberg: “I Was Never Prouder” than When
I Argued Muslims Have Every Right to Build a Mosque
“Near the World Trade Center” (VIDEO)

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg spoke today at the annual AIPAC Conference in Washington DC.

During his comments Mayor Bloomberg bragged about his greatest achievement while mayor:

“I was never prouder than when I stood in the shadow of the Statue of Liberty and argued that Muslims had every right to build a Mosque anywhere in our city, including near the World Trade Center.”

So that’s his greatest achievement? Really?!"

:wtf:?!

Buh-bye, Mini-Mike!

(And I thought Hillary's was the worst campaign ever run......Mini-Mike is giving her a run for her money.....)

Mike Bloomberg: "I Was Never Prouder" than When I Argued Muslims Have Every Right to Build a Mosque "Near the World Trade Center" (VIDEO)

Who do you think mini-Mike's targeted voting audience was / is with this comment?

Al Qaeda......ISIS.....Taliban....antifa....radicalized far left extremists?

So, it is now okay for our politicians to argue in favor of putting a church (after all isn't that what a mosque is?) in specific places?

I wonder if we should allow Trump to argue in favor of a protestant church at the national mall? Not directly on the mall, but you know what I mean. Close enough to affect those who make economic policies.

. . . huh. . . I would have thought it would have been when he sent in the storm-troopers to stop the freedom of speech against what the big banks and oligarchs were doing in 2008 by crushing the OWS movement.

Why Bloomberg evicted Occupy Wall Street
Why Bloomberg evicted Occupy Wall Street

Bloomberg’s One Percent Solution
Why Grappling With Occupy Wall Street Is Personal for Mayor Bloomberg -- New York Magazine - Nymag

Interesting. I thought for sure he would want the DNC voters to remember THAT.

I mean, hell, there would be no, "Occupy Democrats," with out that, right? :dunno:

I figured it would have been the Soda Ban.... :p

So, it is now okay for our politicians to argue in favor of putting a church (after all isn't that what a mosque is?) in specific places?

I wonder if we should allow Trump to argue in favor of a protestant church at the national mall? Not directly on the mall, but you know what I mean. Close enough to affect those who make economic policies.

Maybe you don't know that Muslims like to put "Victory Mosques" at places where they won significant victories, like the WTC??
Park51 - Wikipedia
The Sad, True Story of the Ground Zero Mosque
Renee Ellmers Ad: No Muslim "Victory Mosque" at Ground Zero - CBS News

Maybe you don't know that Muslims like to put "Victory Mosques" at places where they won significant victories, like the WTC??
Park51 - Wikipedia

DING, DING, DING......

images

https://www.pngitem.com/middle/hhbhmxT_pubg-winner-winner-chicken-dinner-transparent-image-winner/

Park51 - Wikipedia
Must be you missed the sarcasm part.

Park51 - Wikipedia
Must be you missed the sarcasm part.

I don't kid around when "Victory Mosques" are involved. Mikey really fucked-up with that one. That's a deal breaker with voters.
The democrats can have him and his $billions.

Damn, that's one super-cuck comment. I thought he was the least cucked out of the dem candidates, but after that comment...

Bloomberg said at FOX News town hall that he's "too controversial" to fly commercial.

well, Donald Trump Jr, the #2 receiver of death threats (After his president father) flies commercial!

"my disagreements with Trump are not his policies, its the way he's doing it" - Mini Mike at FOX News town hall

good luck getting Democrat votes!

Forum List

Back