Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

If you are in that rare two percent who suffer from gender dysphoria and wish you didn't have the genitals you were given at birth then you have a lot of work to do overcoming biology and nature.
Yes they have a lot of work to do. And, they should be allowed to determine what that work is and what the goal is. It does not have to be to conform to their genitals .
If you are in that rare two percent who suffer from gender dysphoria and wish you didn't have the genitals you were given at birth then you have a lot of work to do overcoming biology and nature.
Yes they have a lot of work to do. And, they should be allowed to determine what that work is and what the goal is. It does not have to be to conform to their genitals .
Who is stopping Bruce Jenner from becoming an ersatz version of his ex wife?
There is no Bruce anymore.

But there was at one point before he decided he didn't want to be a male anymore.
Why are you dodging and obfuscating?

But there was at one point before he decided he didn't want to be a male anymore.
Why are you dodging and obfuscating?
It is a stupid and pointless question. You are the one dodging questions.

I met a dude one time this cat thought he was a lesbian woman. So I was like you're a dude who pretends to be a chick and likes chicks? So you're a straight dude in a fucking dress.

I have wondered if I am a lesbian in a man's body?

I can relate....

A few honest questions.

Why are you people so threatened by those who are different?

Why can't you just allow them to be who and what they are without the need to ridicule them and even deny their existence?

Are you so insecure in your own sexuality that this is necessary?

If trans and intersexual people were treated with compassion, respect and dignity, how would it impact your life ?

Would you not be a better, more complete person if you took the time to actually try to understand these issues?

Does your hatred and fear eat away at your gut and keep you up at night?

SERIOUS QUESTIONS

I am not.

I do.

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

It was just and observation that the nature of life is hinged upon male / female reproduction.
I am willing to live and let live.
However, the nature of things / life is not LBGQT.

Do bighorn sheep bash each other for the right to Ghey off?

People shouldn’t want to be something they aren’t.

Right!! The problem is that there are those who hold a narrow and uninformed view of what it is that they are. Read the science!!
It’s very easy to see what people are. They should love who they are, not want to become some Frankenstein creature.
Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant! That show a deep intellectual understanding of the issue. Read much? I don't think so

Anatomy definitely does not determine gender.

It is the other way around. Gender determines anatomy, usually.

All fetuses begin to develop vulva-like genitals, which close together in the male, due to the effects of testosterone, which also causes the embryonic clitoris to develop into a penis, and the gonads to descend into the closed bag of loose tissues, which in a female become more or less the labia majora.

Testicles are not the same tissue as ovaries. The one or the other pair of gonads develops, and those of the wrong sex remain vestigial.

Gender is a state of mind and matter of preference...
600b09201e1.jpg

For some, yes.

But for 98% of the population anatomy does indeed decide gender.
So? Does that mean we just write off the remaining 2%( it may well be higher) ?
The mentally ill should be helped, not written off.
I would not write you off. I will help you if you let me.
Tell us about the genetic defect that makes you think you look good in a dress.

Thank you for verifying YOUR level of emotional intelligence.

s0n....you really should quit while your ahead. You gotta start being ok with being fringe!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

99 out of 100 people go with the binary. Sorry. And nobody thinks this is a serious subject. All conflicted folks think that but nobody else does.

C'mon now.....how many people are waking up tomorrow morning and saying to themselves, "Gee...I think today I'm deciding to navigate life without the gorgan!":113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back