Ana Kasparian: Ron Desantis Is Right About...

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I can't believe Ana actually agrees with DeSantis on so many issues. She'll usually go out of her way to spin things around to favor the left, regardless of the details and facts.
Is she having a Bill Maher moment?

It's so bad in Fornicalia that even the battiest of moonbats can't gaslight their way out of it.
When you step out of your house into a pile of human feces on your way to a completely looted Walgreens and get physically beaten once there because of your skin color before being ignored by law enforcement because you're white....you begin to wonder why you're paying City, State and Federal payroll taxes on top of a lavishly inflated property tax, gas tax and sales tax.

I guess it does not help when the residents of CA see the bums being swept away from whole blocks and the place being spiffed-up when the chi-com guy showed-up last week.

It can be done with enough resolve.
They do it only when it's politically expedient

You pay really close attention to hair. Like really close attention.
Lol....yeah it's true..... So you already know I have none....Dead giveaway! Yes I see the haircut as a bellwether of personality. Desantis appears to spend some $$$ on his haircut too. Me? I only need a small tin of head wax 😎. Hey....maybe a solar powered hat?

Lol....yeah it's true..... So you already know I have none....
Dead giveaway. Yes I see the haircut as a bellwether of personality. Desantis appears to spend some $$$ on his haircut too. Me? I only need a small tin of head wax 😎. Hey....maybe asolar powered hat?

So it his hair you don't like? Or you do like. Seriously, just how important is hair, when it comes to presidential candidates?

Most military guys are concerned with their appearance. (and every other minor detail, including making their bed)
Entertainers, like Trump, are concerned with their looks too. But for more narcissistic reasons.

When you step out of your house into a pile of human feces on your way to a completely looted Walgreens and get physically beaten once there because of your skin color before being ignored by law enforcement because you're white....you begin to wonder why you're paying City, State and Federal payroll taxes on top of a lavishly inflated property tax, gas tax and sales tax.
Worked a project on Fisherman's Wharf about 5 years ago, when it was really beginning to get bad.

Thought the tales of needles and poop in the streets was an exaggeration: NEWP!...Saw people banging up right on the sidewalk...Though I never saw the "owner", there was a double-long custom grocery cart draped with moving van pads that was being used as a rolling bedroom, that I encountered in several locations...The entire area reeked of pot smoke every weekend...Any time I had to drive somewhere, I parked with the windows wide open and had nothing of value in the car to be stolen.

Didn't think it could be worse, yet it now is.

Newsom slaps down DeSantis
DeSantis really needs to lose that shit eating grin

Newsom is a privileged political family flim flam man. He learned the art of political speech based on Saul Alinsky. The Southern governors need the gumption to push for ports in Mexico and a highway and trains to them and/or a new Canal in Central America. This will dissolve a good percentage of California's wealth from shipping.

So it his hair you don't like? Or you do like. Seriously, just how important is hair, when it comes to presidential candidates?

Most military guys are concerned with their appearance. (and every other minor detail, including making their bed)
Entertainers, like Trump, are concerned with their looks too. But for more narcissistic reasons.
It has nothing to do with like or dislike it's just a general observation made on a readily available data source. With military guys I think it's a uniform dress code thing. Some of them keep that for the rest of their lives. I draw a conclusion from it....perhaps unjustified. Still I think it's a tell tale of sorts.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with like or dislike it's just a general observation made on a readily available data source. With military guys I think it's a uniform dress code thing. She is them keep that for the rest of their lives. I draw a conclusion from it....perhaps unjustified. Still I think it's a tell tale of sorts.
Mah hair.

R.91c8884ae01607885a1d6ba048e48d37

Forum List

Back