Ana Kasparian: Ron Desantis Is Right About...

Yea, but up until he was five years old, Alinsky was his mentor
Alinsky is/was/is probably the most influential figure of the last century Hitler, Stalin and mao notwithstanding. He may not be breathing anymore but he's still here.

Alinsky is/was/is probably the most influential figure of the last century Hitler, Stalin and mao notwithstanding. He may not be breathing anymore but he's still here.

Other than the RW Echo Chamber who demonize Alinsky and Soros….most Americans have no idea who they are

Other than the RW Echo Chamber who demonize Alinsky and Soros….most Americans have no idea who they are
You're right of course. That's the way it is with most deeply influential figures....they leave their Mark and then vanish into oblivion....like a cave drawing.

I can't believe Ana actually agrees with DeSantis on so many issues. She'll usually go out of her way to spin things around to favor the left, regardless of the details and facts.
Is she having a Bill Maher moment?

She agreed with one thing.

Can you identify anything bad Alinsky has ever done?
Meh..... Not sure if it's a good and bad thing. His stuff is more along the lines of tactical not moral. I guess if there one thing I don't like it's his espousal of the lie as a tool; But then again there probably isn't a single area of modern politics that doesn't do the same.

Newsom is a privileged political family flim flam man. He learned the art of political speech based on Saul Alinsky. The Southern governors need the gumption to push for ports in Mexico and a highway and trains to them and/or a new Canal in Central America. This will dissolve a good percentage of California's wealth from shipping.
So, you want to disrupt trade to the country. Fine American you are.

I can't believe Ana actually agrees with DeSantis on so many issues. She'll usually go out of her way to spin things around to favor the left, regardless of the details and facts.
Is she having a Bill Maher moment?
No.
What's going on is, dimocrap scum in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Lame Stream Media KNOW that dimocrap FILTH are going to get their asses handed to them next year. Bigly. Big time and in a big, BIG way.

They want access to the power centers. Trump HATES the DISGUSTING FILTH, as should every civilized Human Being. They are the lowest form of life on Earth.

So with her/it making sucking noises, she can try to convince Conservatives that she is fair-minded. Don't fall for it.

They want access. When you see shit like this, it's all they are doing, trying to assure themselves access in the future.

It has nothing to do with like or dislike it's just a general observation made on a readily available data source. With military guys I think it's a uniform dress code thing. Some of them keep that for the rest of their lives. I draw a conclusion from it....perhaps unjustified. Still I think it's a tell tale of sorts.
So, how concerned are you about how pretty you are? Do you spend a lot of time thinking about it? How much time do you spend in front of a mirror before you go out? 1 hour? 2 hours? An entire morning or afternoon into evening??

Enquiring minds.

If you watched the debate, you could see the questions were one sided
Put up statistics that say…Democrats suck then demand Newsom defend the statistic
When he did, DeSantis or Hannity started to shout him down.

None of the questions put DeSantis or Republicans in a bad light and DeSantis was never asked to defend his policies
Let the MAGAtards have their circle jerk. It's all they have.

Governor Ron did a terrific job during the Scamdemic! However he was probably the first ever governor of any state in the union to hold his first cabinet meeting in Israel.

His actions since October 7 mean I can no longer vote for him.

No.
What's going on is, dimocrap scum in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Lame Stream Media KNOW that dimocrap FILTH are going to get their asses handed to them next year. Bigly. Big time and in a big, BIG way.

They want access to the power centers. Trump HATES the DISGUSTING FILTH, as should every civilized Human Being. They are the lowest form of life on Earth.

So with her/it making sucking noises, she can try to convince Conservatives that she is fair-minded. Don't fall for it.

They want access. When you see shit like this, it's all they are doing, trying to assure themselves access in the future.

Trump had 4 years to get rid of the democrats. And he failed. In fact, he increased the population of democrats. The size and scope of the swamp grew under Trump.
Trump gave them access to the future. In fact, he even reauthorized their authority under FISA 702, the Patriot Act and the NDAA.

Forum List

Back