An Unbiased USSC Justice?

Every RB Ginsburg judicial opinion must reconsidered and perhaps vacated. She clearly is not a dispassionate judge but rather a dime-a-dozen leftarded MORON.

Her 2016 pre-election hyper-biased POV:
Did Ginsburg Go Too Far in Criticism of Trump?
  • “He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
  • She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
  • When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

Funny how "FAIR" to a conservative means "ONLY CONSERVATIVES! NO OTHER OPINIONS!"

kinda like FOX news
The Blaze
and HATE radio

100% conservative all the time....
So you have nothing to say about a USSC Justice who is not only is admittedly biased (and stupid enough to state so publicly) but she lacks the integrity to resign. Yeah … she's a typical leftarded MORON.

So you have nothing to say on what the fuck any of this has to do with the Court.

Or are you just trolling for the Thought Police?

Busted.

Indeed. He has already stated that an opening would be quickly filled. :113:

Blocking Obama was a smart move.
It was a nakedly partisan power grab and further proof the republicans consider cheating to be a valid strategy.

Ir was a constitutionally supported decision to prevent a political party at odds with America from further influencing the Court.
There is something seriously wrong with you.
With him? It's you who adamantly rejects our Constitution, Traitor.
Whatever. It's not like I'm shocked when you people think you own the constitution.

Of course we own it. We revere it, we protect it, and we live it. We are after all, a constitutional republic, not some antiquated Greek "Democracy", like you zipperheads believe.

Fill me in now: How's that anti-Second Amendment gun-grabbing coming along? And while you're at it, show me the part that says you have the "right" to a free education, free housing, free food, abortions, and sodomy?

Every RB Ginsburg judicial opinion must reconsidered and perhaps vacated. She clearly is not a dispassionate judge but rather a dime-a-dozen leftarded MORON.

• “He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
  • She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
  • When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

Funny how "FAIR" to a conservative means "ONLY CONSERVATIVES! NO OTHER OPINIONS!"

kinda like FOX news
The Blaze
and HATE radio

So you have nothing to say about a USSC Justice who is not only is admittedly biased (and stupid enough to state so publicly) but she lacks the integrity to resign. Yeah … she's a typical leftarded MORON.

So you have nothing to say on what the fuck any of this has to do with the Court.

Busted.
What does a political hack on the USSC who openly hates the POTUS have to do with her decisions and the court?

Yeah, the whispers about your "mind" are confirmed. Get an adult in your life to explain, Rainman… I already have enough leftarded not-too-brights in my corral.

Sheesh.

It was a nakedly partisan power grab and further proof the republicans consider cheating to be a valid strategy.

Ir was a constitutionally supported decision to prevent a political party at odds with America from further influencing the Court.
Whatever. It's not like I'm shocked when you people think you own the constitution.
I said "our constitution," Stupid, as in that of all loyal Americans. You are clearly something else.

Leftards are traitors … every stinkin' one of you.
OK. So you think republicans own the constitution. That's what I said. You think you own the flag, Jesus and the moral high-ground as well.

Here's the thing. Describing Donald Trump the way she did is not POLITICAL. It was an expression of her personal opinion about Donald Trump as a possible President. Many Republicans have described Donald Trump in similar ways, both before and after he was elected. Just because he is something of an ass-hole doesn't mean that he can't be a great President. Manifestly.
But her opinion clearly colors her decisions.

kinda like FOX news
The Blaze
and HATE radio

Busted.
What does a political hack on the USSC who openly hates the POTUS have to do with her decisions and the court?

Yeah, the whispers about your "mind" are confirmed. Get an adult in your life to explain, Rainman… I already have enough leftarded not-too-brights in my corral.

Sheesh.

So you can't come up with an answer after being asked TWICE.

:dig:

If you could, y'know go ahead and essplain to the class where *ANY* of the quotes in the OP were part of a Court case, that'd be great.

It'd also be impossible.

Here's the thing. Describing Donald Trump the way she did is not POLITICAL. It was an expression of her personal opinion about Donald Trump as a possible President. Many Republicans have described Donald Trump in similar ways, both before and after he was elected. Just because he is something of an ass-hole doesn't mean that he can't be a great President. Manifestly.
But her opinion clearly colors her decisions.

Link?

I said "our constitution," Stupid, as in that of all loyal Americans. You are clearly something else.

OK. So you think republicans own the constitution. That's what I said. You think you own the flag, Jesus and the moral high-ground as well.
So you are admitting only Repubs are loyal Americans? Yeah … I agree with you on that.

Of course we own the flag. Ever heard of a Republican burning an American flag?

I haven't.

Of course we own it. We revere it, we protect it, and we live it. We are after all, a constitutional republic, not some antiquated Greek "Democracy", like you zipperheads believe.

Fill me in now: How's that anti-Second Amendment gun-grabbing coming along? And while you're at it, show me the part that says you have the "right" to a free education, free housing, free food, abortions, and sodomy?
Sometimes I suspect i'm doing nothing but arguing with bots.

Ahhh..I see. You think that "bots" are machines and machines being what they are, they're more intelligent than you are.

Nope. 110% human being here. Just one who's smarter than you are, which is why you always fall flat.

Not surprisingly, I always get the impression you are playing with yourself.

Ahhh..I see. You think that "bots" are machines and machines being what they are, they're more intelligent than you are.

Nope. 110% human being here. Just one who's smarter than you are, which is why you always fall flat.
Whatever robot. You might be flesh and blood but you are programed. I cannot tell the difference between any of you.

Her body double needs to stfu

But at least she had the decency not to retire during Obama's presidency, where he could name her replacement...

Since she probably won't last until January 2025, that means Trump will get the pick!!!
Well there's the McConnell rule to consider. He once insisted that a president should not get a nominee during an election year. LOL. Pretty sure that would not apply to republicans.
Nope

Theres the MAGA rule

Whatever robot. You might be flesh and blood but you are programed. I cannot tell the difference between any of you.

I can understand why you can't tell the difference: Obviously a lack of intelligence, bad parenting, too much television, and bad schooling.

There but for the grace of God, go we.

But at least she had the decency not to retire during Obama's presidency, where he could name her replacement...

Since she probably won't last until January 2025, that means Trump will get the pick!!!
Well there's the McConnell rule to consider. He once insisted that a president should not get a nominee during an election year. LOL. Pretty sure that would not apply to republicans.

He once insisted that a president should not get a nominee during an election year.

You're lying.

It was a nakedly partisan power grab

It's outrageous!!!

Only Dems are allowed to make a nakedly partisan power grab

It was a nakedly partisan power grab

It's outrageous!!!

Only Dems are allowed to make a nakedly partisan power grab
"Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Own? It says what it says. Believing it does not say what it says does not change the fact that it says what it says.

Forum List

Back