Comrade Bernie: China Took More People Out of Extreme Poverty Than Any Country in History

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And Mussolini kept the trains running on time.

(CNSNews.com) – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) again heaped praise on the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro during CNN’s Democratic presidential town hall debate on Monday night for starting a literacy program for the Cuban people in the beginning of his regime.

Sanders said he has been consistently critical of all authoritarian regimes around the world, including China, which he said lifted “more people out of extreme poverty than any country in history.”

Sanders: China Took More People Out of Extreme Poverty Than Any Country in History

(CNSNews.com) – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) again heaped praise on the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro during CNN’s Democratic presidential town hall debate on Monday night for starting a literacy program for the Cuban people in the beginning of his regime.

Sanders said he has been consistently critical of all authoritarian regimes around the world, including China, which he said lifted “more people out of extreme poverty than any country in history.”

Sanders: China Took More People Out of Extreme Poverty Than Any Country in History

Well to be fair to Comrade Bernie, killing all those people could be considered "taking them out of poverty."

Or taking them out of their misery, I don't know which.

Yes, by MURDERING THEM!

Commie Bernie said that Castro improving literacy is a good thing.

That is like saying Hitler did a good thing by making the trains run on time.

Commie Bernie said that Castro improving literacy is a good thing.

That is like saying Hitler did a good thing by making the trains run on time.

The last thing I want is a well-educated communist. It makes them harder to kill, when the time comes.

There are two types of Western Communists:

1. The kind who are ignorant about the history of Communism, and who lack the wit to question what they've been programmed with about it. They're Uncle Vladimir's "useful idiots".

2. The kind who know exactly the evil perpetrated by Communism -- and wants in on it, wants to rule the useful idiots who will gladly follow them into oppression, and who wants to kill those who refuse to go along.

I really haven't decided which kind Bernie is.

24stcp-2.jpg

There are two types of Western Communists:

1. The kind who are ignorant about the history of Communism, and who lack the wit to question what they've been programmed with about it. They're Uncle Vladimir's "useful idiots".

2. The kind who know exactly the evil perpetrated by Communism -- and wants in on it, wants to rule the useful idiots who will gladly follow them into oppression, and who wants to kill those who refuse to go along.

I really haven't decided which kind Bernie is.

He's a Neo-Marxist. One who believes the idiocy he read in The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital, but one whose beliefs are compromised by his own wealth.

In other words, a fake, wanna-be Marxist. In his own mind, he's re-living the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution but if he ever met a real Communist, he'd shit in his britches. And his followers are such uneducated boobs that they actually believe the pie in the sky pink unicorn crap he's spewing.

I don't know who's stupider: Bernie, or all those Tide Pod-eating ignorant cultists slobbering all over his old shriveled up white dick.

Forum List

Back