An Unbiased USSC Justice?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Every RB Ginsburg judicial opinion must reconsidered and perhaps vacated. She clearly is not a dispassionate judge but rather a dime-a-dozen leftarded MORON.

Her 2016 pre-election hyper-biased POV:
Did Ginsburg Go Too Far in Criticism of Trump?
  • “He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
  • She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
  • When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

Bias is no longer a problem for SC nominations. When a special interest group can create a list and force a President to accept it to gain their political favor, then it's all a joke.

But at least she had the decency not to retire during Obama's presidency, where he could name her replacement...

Since she probably won't last until January 2025, that means Trump will get the pick!!!

But at least she had the decency not to retire during Obama's presidency, where he could name her replacement...

Since she probably won't last until January 2025, that means Trump will get the pick!!!
Well there's the McConnell rule to consider. He once insisted that a president should not get a nominee during an election year. LOL. Pretty sure that would not apply to republicans.

Bias is no longer a problem for SC nominations...
No longer? The bitter bitch has been a USSC Justice since 1993 and lacks the integrity to resign despite her admitted political bias. This country doesn't need a person of such low quality sitting on our highest court bench.

Well there's the McConnell rule to consider. He once insisted that a president should not get a nominee during an election year. LOL. Pretty sure that would not apply to republicans.

Indeed. He has already stated that an opening would be quickly filled. :113:

Blocking Obama was a smart move.

Those 2 old bags are too sickly to make it thru Trumps second term so all they can do is bitch :auiqs.jpg:

RBG1.jpg

Watch out!...the dems are aiming to blow up the GOP majority at the supreme court...by adding more justices....don't let them do it....

It was a nakedly partisan power grab and further proof the republicans consider cheating to be a valid strategy.

It was a nakedly partisan power grab and further proof the republicans consider cheating to be a valid strategy.

It was a constitutionally supported decision to prevent a political party at odds with America from further influencing the Court.

Last edited:

Ir was a constitutionally supported decision to prevent a political party at odds with America from further influencing the Court.
There is something seriously wrong with you.

Ir was a constitutionally supported decision to prevent a political party at odds with America from further influencing the Court.
With him? It's you who adamantly rejects our Constitution, Traitor.

Every RB Ginsburg judicial opinion must reconsidered and perhaps vacated. She clearly is not a dispassionate judge but rather a dime-a-dozen leftarded MORON.

• “He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
  • She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
  • When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

Funny how "FAIR" to a conservative means "ONLY CONSERVATIVES! NO OTHER OPINIONS!"

kinda like FOX news
The Blaze
and HATE radio

100% conservative all the time....

Funny how "FAIR" to a conservative means "ONLY CONSERVATIVES! NO OTHER OPINIONS!"

kinda like FOX news
The Blaze
and HATE radio

Pretty obvious the last time you watched FOX News was decades ago. They have their own token libtards now.

Does Donna Brazile ring a bell? Juan Williams?

Whatever. It's not like I'm shocked when you people think you own the constitution.

The bitter bitch has been a USSC Justice since 1993 and lacks the integrity to resign despite her admitted political bias.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the Court?

Here's the thing. Describing Donald Trump the way she did is not POLITICAL. It was an expression of her personal opinion about Donald Trump as a possible President.

Many Republicans have described Donald Trump in similar ways, both before and after he was elected. Just because he is something of an ass-hole doesn't mean that he can't be a great President.

Manifestly.

kinda like FOX news
The Blaze
and HATE radio

So you have nothing to say about a USSC Justice who is not only is admittedly biased (and stupid enough to state so publicly) but she lacks the integrity to resign. Yeah … she's a typical leftarded MORON.

Whatever. It's not like I'm shocked when you people think you own the constitution.
I said "our constitution," Stupid, as in that of all loyal Americans. You are clearly something else.

Leftards are traitors … every stinkin' one of you.

Forum List

Back